Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 435

Kazuki - Four Day Weekend (2015) [FLAC|Lossless|WEB-DL|tracks] <Downtempo, Experimental, Progressive>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки
Автор Сообщение
ig_yo ®
Стаж: 11 лет
Ratio: 30.973
100%
russia.gif
Kazuki - Four Day Weekend (2015)
Год: 2015
Жанр: Downtempo, Experimental, Progressive
Продолжительность: 00:56:41

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|WEB-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
01 - Psychedelic Generation (7:25)
02 - Dusk (7:38)
03 - Jungle (6:36)
04 - Sonic Weapon (6:00)
05 - Cosmic Transmission (3:41)
06 - Space Aphids Under My Skin (5:34)
07 - You Got Speed John Glen (5:57)
08 - Interstella (7:38)
09 - We Are Connected (6:13)
Kazuki’s second album Four Day Weekend is a homage to the temporary space of sound, lights, and interaction that can only be found at an outdoor music festival. A year in the making, the album is a unique blend of techno, breakbeats, trance, and acid rave sounds with a familiar psychedelic edge, referencing classic sounds of the future. Launched at Dragon Dreaming Festival in Australia with a special sunrise DJ set, Kazuki included cuts from the record as well as tunes that have influenced and inspired him in the making of the release. From the artist:

“I really wanted to create something that would be listened to as a full album. When writing this, I was listening to a lot of early 90s to early 2000s sounds, when artists such as Orbital and Underworld used to create tracks that weren’t a specific genre, but were just electronic music and had all those elements of techno, acid, or breaks, all with that rave sound. In many ways, Four Day Weekend is a sonic experiment, which allowed me to pursue different ideas without the restrictions of creating a psytrance EP or whatever. I reckon a few of these tunes will be harder to weave into a typical DJ set I play, but that’s all part of the challenge!”
[NNMClub.to]_Kazuki - Four Day Weekend - 2015 - FLAC.torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   424 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 5)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 06 Июл 2016 14:46:22
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Топик был перенесен из форума Psychedelic, psytrance, fullon (Lossless) в форум Архив Музыки

Причина переноса: Длительное отсутствие сида на протяжении более 6 месяцев.

Исправил релиз - напиши ЛС kudzin, дав ссылку на релиз.
Если нет ответа 24 часа - нажми на кнопку "Обратить внимание модераторов".
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1