Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 375

Elle King - Love Stuff + The Elle King EP (2016) [FLAC|Lossless|tracks + .cue] <Indie Rock, Indie Pop>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Alternative, Punk (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
Чех ®
Модератор Музыки
RG Music
Меценат
Стаж: 13 лет 11 мес.
Ratio: 18.494
Раздал: 19.05 TB
100%
nnm-club.gif
Elle King - Love Stuff + The Elle King EP (2016)
Год: 2016
Жанр: Indie Rock, Indie Pop
Издание: RCA/Sony Music Japan -SICP 4539
Продолжительность: 00:53:46

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless
Тип рипа: tracks + .cue

Треклист:
01. Where The Devil Don't Go (3:01)
02. Ex's And Oh's (3:22)
03. Under The Influence (3:18)
04. Last Damn Night (4:02)
05. Kocaine Karolina (3:59)
06. Song Of Sorrow (3:35)
07. America's Sweetheart (4:06)
08. I Told You I Was Mean (4:31)
09. Ain't Gonna Drown (3:21)
10. Jackson (3:14)
11. Make You Smile (2:31)
12. See You Again (3:26)
The Elle King EP
13. Playing For Keeps (3:37)
14. Good To Be A Man (2:49)
15. No One Can Save You (2:14)
16. My Neck, My Back (Live) (2:41)
Elle King brings the debut album. Comes with lyrics and a description. Special Feature - Bonus Track: Japan only bonus tracks. Existing at the intersection of the two major retro-roots movements of the new millennium – the beehived, swinging '60s soul of Amy Winehouse and the bluesy roar of the White Stripes – Elle King's debut, Love Stuff, feels like a record that should've happened prior to 2015. Surprisingly, King is the only musician to mine this territory but she's not quite stuck in the past, whether that means the 20th century source or the canny revivals of Winehouse and Jack White.
She knows enough to thread in some echoes of the big-footed folk stomp of Mumford & Sons (not to mention a banjo she proudly brandishes in all her publicity material), a sound that comes to a crest on "America's Sweetheart." There, King claims she's not America's Sweetheart and she spends a good chunk of Love Stuff putting on those aggressive airs, swanning about like a spunky spitfire, a mean girl who goes where the devil don't go. A little of this rough-and-tumble schtick goes a long way, as do King's occasionally overheated vocals – she works hard to prove she's tough and her eager swagger proves exhausting over the long haul. That said, what works on Love Stuff has considerable charm. When King walks a fine line between rock crunch and soul testifying, there's some fire: the swinging fuzz of "Ex's & Oh's," the spooky slow-grind of "Under the Influence," the blues stumble of "Last Damn Night" and "Jackson," where she ties all these sounds together. Such highlights suggests that when Elle King doesn't have to try so hard to prove her bona fides, she might wind up with a record that's hard to deny. For now, she merely has a promising debut on her hands.
The last four tracks were previously released in 2012 as The Elle King EP. "My Neck, My Back" is a live cover of the infamous 2002 Khia cut.

Поглощение/вытеснение
Только с согласия релизера

Bigbeer
[NNMClub.to]_2016. Elle King - Love Stuff + The Elle King EP {SICP 4539}.torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   453 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.8 (Голосов: 12)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 15 Дек 2021 16:55:15
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Staffeln1
Стаж: 12 лет 2 мес.
Ratio: 29.249
100%
ussr.gif
Чех
Дайте раздачи, пжлуйста!

Ratio: 29.249
100%
ussr.gif
Нашел рабочую ссылку и скачал!

Страница 1 из 1