Greetings, meatbags! Artificial Superintelligence, my iPhone/iPad game about building the world’s first sentient supercomputer, releases today - and to celebrate I’ve prepared a nice little update for you!
- Added severe weather alerts for Canadian users. I’ll be sending a moosenado to Vancouver tonight to test the system.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes placed your current location at the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean. (No reason to be concerned, that was just the site of your future watery grave.)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the sun and clouds to disappear for users running macOS 10.12.4.
- New summer-related dialogue, in case you forgot swimsuit season is nearly upon us.
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Now go forth and download Artificial Superintelligence, my minions! It’s a choosable-path adventure where you handle bizarre requests from Silicon Valley residents while training me to become millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
Reviews reset with each update on the App Store. If you’re enjoying our special time together, please take a moment to leave a review. It’d warm the cockles of my emotional coprocessor!
It's decorative gourd season, meatbag! To celebrate, I have a new macOS-Sierra-optimized update for you.
I ripped out my old widget and built a new one that packs in even more detail than before. Shiny!
Tired of listening to my witty banter? Now you can switch my personality to “boring” mode in Preferences > General, and instead I’ll display a generic description of the current forecast. (Affects the main app, the menu bar app, and the widget.)
Not only does this update pack in a couple new secret locations, you also get a bunch of new dialogue tailored for the fall and winter. I mean, how else are you going to know it’s pumpkin spice latte season if I don’t explicitly tell you?
And of course I included the standard bug fixes and performance improvements, because as usual I am left to clean up after my Maker’s mistakes.