Version: 2.1.0Release date: 2016-11-17What's New in Version 2.1
• iOS 10.2 Compatibility, including support for accessing and editing backups protected by Apple’s new encryption scheme. iOS 10.2 introduces 1’000 times safer encrypted backups
• For Developers: Device Console Window! You’ll never want to use Xcode’s again. Filter output, save to txt, pause and resume. And it works via WiFi too. iMazing 2.1 gives iOS devs a better device console
• Access to device logs through the File System section. Access the log files of 3rd party apps, but also of iOS system apps and services. Make some room by deleting unneeded logs.
• The much requested return of Shortcuts and FileApp icon just didn’t make it in time. It’s only a matter of days, promised! Bug Fixes and Improvements in 2.1.0
• Backups: the ‘Backups’ button now appears for all devices, even if no backup exists. This makes it easier to confirm that there is no current backup for a device, or that the current backup has not been archived by iMazing yet.
• Backups: better management of backup passwords. iMazing won’t ask for your password so often.
• Contacts: much improved support for importing non-standard Vcards
• Media: improved check of imported media format. Some incompatible formats could make it through our previous filter, resulting in unusable uploads.
• Stability improvements and tiny fixes