• Implemented support for v4 authentication of AWS S3 commands.
• Updated the predefined set of AWS S3 endpoints to include all the latest, v4-only regions.
• Added the capability to specify a region identifier within the parenthesis to support future regions, or regions associated with S3 compatible services. If this syntax is used, the region identifier must be followed by /v4 or else v2 authentication will be used. An example of such an endpoint specification is: https://an-s3-enpoint-url.com
• Pre- and Post- sync shell scripts now receive an additional argument, the ‘Run Mode’ of the sync. 0=Standard, 1=Trial Sync and 2=Scheduled Sync.Miscellaneous
• Updated any 2016 references to 2017.Bug Fixes
• Added logic to work around a memory leak in a system call on macOS 10.8. This affects uploading data to AWS S3. The solution applies only to macOS 10.8 and can be disabled, if needed.
• Added logic to address a problem where, in some instances, the local agent takes upwards of 10 seconds to access the local keychain. Added a retry for up to 30 seconds to account for the slow response.
• Fixed a bug in the Sync Document Log and Scheduler Log whereby log entries would appear to be truncated.
• Fixed a bug in the Scheduled Items editor whereby editing an item for which its corresponding sync document could not be located would not allow you to save any changes.
• Fixed a bug in the ‘Choose Target’ window whereby changing the selected volume in the left table by means of using the arrow keys on the keyboard would not trigger a volume change.
• Fixed a display bug in the ‘Choose Target’ window to account for the display of a scroll bar on the volumes list.
• Fixed a bug whereby the volumes list in the ‘Choose Target’ window would not scroll if there were more entries than were visible. This only affected macOS 10.8 and 10.9.
• Edited the Retina version of the ‘About’ dialog graphic so that it does not include a border frame.ChronoAgentVersion 1.6.1:
• Incorporates some minor fixes to ensure Sierra compatibility.