Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 172

Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden & Hits (2018) 1970, 1972 [DTS 4.0 CD-Audio|44.1/16|image+.cue|SACD] <country>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> DTS-Audio
Автор Сообщение
ALLic ®
Модератор Музыки
Uploader 100+
Стаж: 16 лет 5 мес.
Ratio: 439.162
100%
ussr.gif
Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden & Hits (2018)
DTS 4.0 CD-Audio from SACD

Жанр: Country
Источник: Official SACD
Label: Vocalion – CDLK4612

Продолжительность: 00:59:41
Кодек: DTS 4.0
Контейнер: WAVE
Битрейт: 1411,2 Kbps
Глубина оцифровки: 16 бит
За образ оригинального SACD благодарим jazzyman
В начале семидесятых годов, во время увлечения квадрофоническим звуком (весьма непродолжительного, надо сказать), на Columbia были выпущены два лонгплея (Rose Garden, 1970 и Lynn Anderson's Greatest Hits, 1972) стремительно набирающей тогда популярность кантри-певицы Линн Андерсон с этим самым звуком. Эти альбомы (точнее, студийные мастер-ленты с последующим ремастерингом) и послужили источником для выпущенного в 2018 году английским лейблом Vocalion SACD, а он, в свою очередь, уже явился исходником для моего очередного трансфера. =)
Почему я это сделал? Во-первых, на нашем трекере нет вообще ничего этой замечательной певицы, - а это, считаю, неправильно. Во-вторых, из-за того еще, что эти незамысловатые песенки действительно были популярны тогда - даже в СССР. "Вражеские голоса" их транслировали иногда, а мы, мальчишки в то время, даже не зная, кто поет и о чем, слушали, проникая изощренным слухом через глушилки. Так что можно считать этот релиз и данью ностальгии тоже.

Линн Андерсон умерла в 2015 году в возрасте 67 лет. Земля ей пухом...

Треклист:

Rose Garden 1970

01. Rose Garden (South)
02. For the Good Times (Kristofferson)
03. Another Lonely Night (Butler; Crutchfield)
04. I Don’t Wanna Play House (Sutton; Sherrill)
05. Snowbird (MacLellan)
06. Your Sweet Love Lifted Me (Sutton; Richey)
07. Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down (Kristofferson)
08. I Still Belong to You (Foster; Rice)
09. I Wish I Was a Little Boy Again (Sutton; Edwards)
10. It’s Only Make Believe (Twitty; Nance)
11. Nothing Between Us (Anderson)

Lynn Anderson's Greatest Hits 1972

12. Rose Garden (South)
13. Cry (Kohlman)
14. How Can I Unlove You (South)
15. Stay There ’til I Get There (Sutton)
16. That’s What Loving You Has Meant to Me (Sutton)
17. Listen to a Country Song (Messina; Garth)
18. You’re My Man (Sutton)
19. No Love at All (Thompson; Christopher)
20. Don’t Say Things You Don’t Mean (Sutton)
21. I’m Gonna Write a Song (Sutton)
22. Nothing Between Us (Anderson)

Rose Garden & Hits is a disc that compiles 2 albums chronicling some of country songbird Lynn Anderson’s earliest (& biggest) hits for Columbia Records. Discovered by Chart Records label boss Slim Williamson when she accompanied her mother (an accomplished songwriter who’d written hits for Merle Haggard) on a trip to Nashville when she was just 18, Anderson would go on to record a string of top-10 country hits for the label through the latter half of the 60s. But it wasn’t until she signed with Columbia in early 1970 & relocated to the Nashville area with her husband Glenn Sutton that she became a bona fide superstar. Sutton, 1 of the prime architects of the “countrypolitan” sound (an approach to country music that emphasised lush orchestral & vocal backings, with pop crossover success squarely in its crosshairs) would produce all of Anderson’s early work for the label. The pair would work at a prodigious pace, recording & releasing 3 albums in 1970 alone. It was that 3rd 1970 album, Rose Garden, which propelled Anderson in to the musical stratosphere, when its title track became 1 of the most successful songs of 1971. Reaching #3 in the US pop charts (#1 in the country charts) the single was also an international crossover smash, finding the upper reaches of the pop charts in more than 15 countries worldwide. Replicating the lightning-in-a-bottle pop success of Rose Garden proved difficult in the following years, but Anderson remained a stalwart on the country charts, with 4 subsequent #1 singles in the next 3 years, along with 10 albums in a row in the country top 20. The 2nd album in this compilation, Lynn Anderson’s Greatest Hits, collects many of the chart successes she had for Columbia both before & after Rose Garden’s breakthrough. Drawn from the 1st 8 albums she recorded for the label between 1970 & 1972, it contains the country #1s You’re My Man & How Can I Unlove You along with top-10 hits like Cry, Listen to a Country Song & Stay There ‘til I Get There.

Время раздачи: 19-01 (в основном)
[NNM-Club.me]_Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden & Hits 2018 [DTS 4.0 CD-DA].torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   602 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.9 (Голосов: 14)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 02 Сен 2018 14:21:55
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> DTS-Audio Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1