Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 401

Hoff Ensemble – Polarity (2018) [DTS 5.1 CD-Audio|44.1/16|image+.cue|SACD] <jazz, demo>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> DTS-Audio
Автор Сообщение
ALLic ®
Модератор Музыки
Uploader 100+
Стаж: 16 лет 5 мес.
Ratio: 439.162
100%
ussr.gif
Hoff Ensemble – Polarity (2018)
DTS 5.1 CD-Audio from SACD

Жанр: Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Demo
Источник: Official SACD
Label: 2L ‎– 2L-145-SABD

Продолжительность: 00:57:10
Кодек: DTS 5.1
Контейнер: WAVE
Битрейт: 1411,2 Kbps
Глубина оцифровки: 16 бит
За образ оригинального SACD благодарим Surrhead
Hoff Ensemble - проект широко известного (в узких кругах любителей образцового многоканального звука) норвежского референсного лейбла 2L. Именно поэтому в строчку Жанр я по собственной инициативе внес Demo, чего сами музыканты, конечно, не предлагали :D .
Jan Gunnar Hoff с товарищами представил настоящий шедевр многоканальной записи и сведЕния. Не случайно коллектив еще в 2013 году номинировался на Грэмми в категории Best Surround Sound Album с альбомом Quiet Winter Night, который в виде BD-Audio есть на нашем трекере.
А Polarity... Ну что сказать? Образцовый образец(!) микса Stage. Для несведущих: микс делается из предположения, что слушатель находится на сцене, среди исполнителей, а не сидит в зале, как обычно происходит на концерте. Лично мне этот тип микса нравится больше, нежели стандартный Audience (зритель в зале).

Про музыку: качественный мелодичный джаз с использованием синтезаторов. Записывался в норвежской церкви Sofienberg Kirke.
Треклист:

01. Innocence (05:01)
02. Revamp (04:32)
03. The Elder (06:35)
04. Polarity (04:47)
05. Beginning (03:02)
06. Justice (04:46)
07. Moving (03:32)
08. Euphoria (02:38)
09. Within (05:55)
10. Sacred (02:54)
11. Pathway (07:40)
12. Home (05:44)

Bass – Anders Jormin
Composed By [All Compositions By] – Jan Gunnar Hoff
Design [Graphic Design], Photography By [Session Photos] – Morten Lindberg
Drums – Audun Kleive
Edited By [Editing], Mixed By [Mix], Mastered By [Mastering] – Morten Lindberg
Executive-Producer – Jan Gunnar Hoff, Morten Lindberg
Liner Notes [English] – Morten Lindberg
Liner Notes [Norwegian] – Jan Gunnar Hoff
Liner Notes [Translation (English)] – Richard Hugh Peel
Photography By [Photo] – Trym Ivar Bergsmo
Piano – Jan Gunnar Hoff
Producer [Recording Producer], Engineer [Balance Engineer] – Morten Lindberg
Technician [Piano Technician] – Eric Schandall
Technician [Recording Technician] – Beatrice Johannessen
My main goal is to create a specific identity for each album I make. This time I chose to involve Anders Jormin and Audun Kleive, two of Scandinavia’s finest jazz artists. The result is ‘Polarity’, an album based on both new and older compositions of mine, recorded in a unique acoustic setting. – Jan Gunnar Hoff , 2018

‘POLARITY’ has been conceived as a cohesive experience where the compositions themselves, the moments of spontaneous inspiration during performance and the natural sound world of the church acoustic all affect the final result. ‘The Elder’ was composed in film director Ingmar Bergman’s study on the island of Færø. The ambience in Bergman’s house and the view of the unending expanse of the Baltic Sea induced in me a sense of melancholy but also an almost ecstatic mood that resulted in what is really a homage to the legendary director. The title track ‘Polarity’ started out as an improvisation which I was working into a finished melody. We supplemented the ensemble’s palette of sounds by introducing an analogue synthesizer that grows in intensity, its sound filling the room with autonomous power. ‘Justice’ is my emotional response to the experience of witnessing officialdom intervene in a family situation and how this affected all involved. ‘Innocence’ and ‘Within’ both have their take-off point in acutely vulnerable emotional conditions, where to show weakness can be experienced as a sign of strength. ‘Sacred’ is based on a simple major and minor tonality, with the synthesizer and the coll’arco bass line central elements. The character of ‘Euphoria’ is elated the spontaneous improvisation between the piano and drums driving the melody to a no-holds-barred level of energy. ‘Beginning’, with its minimalistic calm, is in marked contrast; dark melancholy and gloom find release in a spirit of reconciliation. ‘Pathway’ is a set of variations on a series of chords; the variations unfold with the piano and double bass taking on different roles as the piece develops. ‘Home’ was originally composed as a backdrop to Knut Hamsun’s poem ‘I ungdommens vår’ (In the Spring of Youth) but has been fleshed out to a trio ballad. The idea to work on a project for a trio came to me a few years ago, but it is only recently that the idea has really begun to take form. The choice of musicians was not difficult, with Audun Kleive and Anders Jormin both having long track records on the Scandinavian jazz scene, and both still eager to explore and energize the established trio format. This is the first time the three of us have made a recording like this together, vacating the usual studio setting in favour of the acoustics of a church. My main goal is to create a specific identity for each album and to make the music come alive.

Время раздачи: 19-01 (в основном)
[NNM-Club.me]_Hoff Ensemble - Polarity [DTS 5.1 CD-DA].torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   577 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.9 (Голосов: 17)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 14 Ноя 2018 17:02:03
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> DTS-Audio Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1