Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 066

Blockhead - BUBBLE BATH (2019) [FLAC|Lossless|Web-DL|tracks] <Hip-Hop, Instrumental Hop, Beats, Electronic>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки
Автор Сообщение
kudzin ®
Модератор Музыки
RG Music
Реставратор Клуба
Стаж: 11 лет 11 мес.
Ratio: 70.113
Раздал: 41.09 TB
100%
nnm-club.gif
Blockhead - BUBBLE BATH (2019)
Производство: Future Archive Recordings - FAR040
Год: 2019
Жанр: Hip-Hop, Instrumental Hop, Beats, Electronic, Downtempo, ChillHop
Источник: ссылка
Продолжительность: 01:08:02

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|Web-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
01. On The Bright Side (4:06)
02. Bubble Bath (6:04)
03. Spicy Peppercorn (5:19)
04. The Magical Intimacy Camel (5:12)
05. It Is Not Yet Time For The Perculator (6:04)
06. Sugar Daddies' Lament (5:14)
07. Over and Out (4:55)
08. Life Support (5:30)
09. Moist Ghost (5:18)
10. Spa Day With Your Moms (6:52)
11. That's How He Got Dead (5:36)
12. Vitamin D Deficiency (7:52)
Future Archive Recordings is extremely proud and excited to present new material from BLOCKHEAD. The internationally renowned NYC producer has released 10 albums over the past 15 years, including four acclaimed records for Ninja Tune and numerous production jobs including notable works with Aesop Rock. He is regarded as one of the modern masters of instrumental hip-hop, and the forthcoming new album sees him return to record-label-released music with the bold and exciting roster at Future Archive Recordings (co-founded by artists Arms and Sleepers, Sun Glitters, Little People and CNJR, and also co-run by Mark McGlinchey).

‘Bubble Bath’ is a record born out of meditative expression and ongoing personal creative challenge, key for a producer of BLOCKHEAD’s experience. Carried forward are the incredible hook and sample placement skills of classic works such as ‘Uncle Tony’s Coloring Book’ and ‘Music By Cavelight’, but what has emerged is an overwhelming sense of natural musicality and sophistication.

“I want the music I make to be unaffected by outside influences. I like the idea of working in a bubble… ...When I have to describe what I do, to someone, it’s always a little awkward because it starts as “I’m a musician” and as questions come back it gets broken down. “No, I don’t play any instruments” “No, I’m not trained in musical theory” “I make beats”. When it comes down to it, everything I do has always been guided by my ears and sensibility.”

New LP opening track and lead single ‘On The Bright Side’ is a stunning, woozy and dreamlike slab of instrumental hip-hop. This first song galvanises BLOCKHEAD’s ethos toward instrumental music: “The reason I never got into instrumental music is because I find it monotonous. My goal has been to avoid that. It’s hard to attach truly personal things to instrumental music because, generally, those feelings are expressed in words. So, I have to kinda put forth moods and leave the rest up to the listener.”
YouTube YouTube
Оформлено с помощью: Быстрое оформление релиза в разделе "Музыка".
[NNMClub.to]_Blockhead - Bubble Bath (2019).torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   415 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 4)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 08 Ноя 2019 21:58:43
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Топик был перенесен из форума Rap, Hip-hop зарубежный (Lossless) в форум Архив Музыки

Причина переноса: Отсутствие сида на протяжении 6 месяцев.

Исправил релиз - напиши ЛС kudzin, дав ссылку на релиз.
Если нет ответа 24 часа - нажми на кнопку "Обратить внимание модераторов".
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1