Version 2.11.0 (13456):Photos
The Photos section has been rebuilt from the ground up. The Camera section has been removed and integrated to Photos.
• Vastly improved loading times
• Preview photos in high resolution
• Access detailed information about each photo and video
• Preview and export other versions of a photo or video: pre-portrait mode asset, originals of edited items, image and video components of Live Photos
• Customize exports with powerful options
• Full screen mode
• Learn all about the new Photos section here.New Dataset: Profiles
This one is for sys-admins, developers and geeks:
• View configuration and provisioning profiles of iOS devices
• Install, export and remove profiles
• Manage a library of profiles
• Learn all about the Profiles view here.Tools Menu
iMazing packages three smaller utilities which you can open from the new Tools menu:
• iMazing Mini is our menu bar app which handles automatic backups. It hasn't changed, but is now opened via the Tools menu instead of the backup icon in iMazing's top toolbar.
• iMazing HEIC Converter is our popular HEIC to JPEG conversion tool, now available within iMazing too.
• iMazing Profile Editor is our new Apple Configuration Profiles editor, also available on the Mac App Store as a standalone app.
• Getting Started with iMazing Mini
• Convert HEIC to JPEG with iMazing HEIC Converter
• Getting Started with iMazing Profile EditorConfigurator Menu
iMazing 2.11 includes a new set of tools designed for sys-admins to manage and provision fleets of iOS devices. If you are not interested, you can select the Hide this menu option of the Configurator menu to remove it altogether from iMazing's menu bar.
• Getting Started with iMazing ConfiguratorImprovements in 2.11.0
• Backup: improved the Repair Backup feature to handle more edge cases
• iMazing Mini: reduce the frequency of disk accesses to allow NAS and other external drives to sleep more often
• Messages: threads with different recipients (email and phone number) for the same contact are now merged
• Messages and WhatsApp: added more info in TXT exports: time stamp, contact name etc.Fixes in 2.11.0
• Automatic Backup: fixed a rare issue where an operation could run multiple times
• Backup: fixed an issue which could cause slower backups on certain configurations
• Contacts: fixed importing contacts to empty address book on devices running iOS 13.2 and above
• Photos: handling of new permissions required to delete photos in macOS 10.15.3
• Transfer to device: improved available space checks before transferring data