Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 307

Imani Coppola - Chupacabra (1997) [FLAC|Lossless|image + .cue] <Hip Hop, Leftfield, Pop>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки
Автор Сообщение
ishutinow ®

Стаж: 13 лет 2 мес.
Ratio: 2.765
Раздал: 230.1 TB
4.06%
iraq.gif
Imani Coppola - Chupacabra (1997)
Жанр: Hip Hop, Leftfield, Pop
Издание: Coulumbia/Sony - COL 488660 2
Продолжительность: 00:59:54

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless
Тип рипа: image + .cue

Треклист:
01.'m A Tree
02.Legend Of A Cowgirl
03.Naked City (Love To See You Shine)
04.It's All About Me, Me, And Me
05.Piece
06.Karma And The Blizzard
07.One Of These Days
08.Pigeon Penelope
09.Soon (I Like It)
10.Forget Myself
11.La Da Da
Chupacabra is the debut album by Imani Coppola, released on October 28, 1997. The title refers to the legendary chupacabra (literally "goat sucker"), a creature believed through some parts of the Americas to drink the blood of livestock. Ann Powers wrote in The New York Times that Coppola's album was buoyed by "fanciful raps and supple vocals as she establishes her identity as a modern-day flower child with common sense."

Among the album's tracks, the song "Legend Of A Cowgirl" became a hit on MTV. According to Coppola, the rap song, which includes a sample of Donovan's "Sunshine Superman", started as an idea she had for a movie about women who "love 'em and leave 'em and ride off into the sunset." Part of Coppola's marketing included a music video for “Legend of a Cowgirl” that received heavy rotation on MTV.The video for the follow-up single, "I'm A Tree", featured Imani as a New York corporate working girl craving something outside of the 9 to 5 dead-end job. Many of the vibrant colored scenes show her on an elevator stopping at every floor and as the door opens it shows Imani's imagination come to life with a singing dog as well as a jam session of Imani with a band. The video mostly found its following on MTV2. The single version was remixed for radio. A third and final single titled "It's All About Me, Me, Me" was released without a video.
YouTube
Все одноименные релизы в Клубе

Время раздачи: 08:00-24:00 (до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)

Поглощение/вытеснение
Только с согласия релизера

kudzin
[NNMClub.to]_Imani Coppola - Chupacabra [1997].torrent
 Торрент:   Зарегистрирован

Зарегистрируйтесь и скачайте торрент!
16.6 KB

Примагнититься
 Размер:   333 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 0)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 18 Мар 2020 19:37:22
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Топик был перенесен из форума Rap, Hip-hop зарубежный (Lossless) в форум Архив Музыки

Причина переноса: Отсутствие сида на протяжении 6 месяцев.

Исправил релиз - напиши ЛС kudzin, дав ссылку на релиз.
Если нет ответа 24 часа - нажми на кнопку "Обратить внимание модераторов".
ishutinow ®

Стаж: 13 лет 2 мес.
Ratio: 2.765
Раздал: 230.1 TB
4.06%
iraq.gif
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Архив торрентов -> Архив Музыки Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1