Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 291

Iain Foulds | Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches / Изучите Azure за месяц [2-е издание] (2020) [PDF] [EN]

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Компьютерная литература
Автор Сообщение
Lancelof ®
RG Releasers
Аплоадер эксклюзива
Стаж: 4 года 9 мес.
Ratio: 165K
100%
russia.gif
Iain Foulds | Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches / Изучите Azure за месяц [2-е издание] (2020) [PDF] [EN]
Автор: Iain Foulds
Издательство: Manning Publications
ISBN: 978-1-61729762-5
Жанр: Компьютерная литература
Язык: Английский
Формат: PDF
Качество: Изначально электронное (ebook)
Иллюстрации: Цветные и черно-белые

Описание:
Microsoft Azure — это постоянно расширяющийся набор облачных служб, который помогает вашей организации решать бизнес-задачи. Это свобода создания, развертывания приложений и управления ими в обширной глобальной сети с использованием ваших любимых инструментов и платформ.
Книга не охватывает все службы Azure и не содержит подробных сведений о всех включенных службах. Вместо этого она фокусируется на основных областях некоторых основных служб и показывает примеры того, как все безопасно подключить, и представляет возможности того, что вы можете построить в Azure.
This second edition of Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches reminds me that things change quickly and that you must always keep learning. Gone are the days when you could take a week-long course in Windows Server and comfortably run it for years without changing much. This doesn’t mean that the IT world is a scarier place, but you do need to approach cloud computing with an open mind and be willing to adjust constantly.

When I started to work with Azure, the number of available services was almost overwhelming. I knew that I should pay attention to security, performance, redundancy, and scale, but I didn’t know how to adapt more than a decade of large-scale server administration to the world of cloud computing. Over time, I began to learn about the various Azure services that provide those key components. These services rarely work in isolation, but I didn’t know the best way to integrate them or how to decide which service to use for each task. This book is a way to explain to my past self, and to many others following a similar path, how to quickly understand the core services in Azure and make them work together.

This book is more than 350 pages long, yet it barely scratches the surface of what you can do in Azure! To help give you a solid understanding of the concepts needed to be successful as you build solutions in Azure, I had to choose which topics to write about. The book doesn’t cover all 100 or more Azure services, and it doesn’t go into exhaustive detail about the services that are included. Instead, it focuses on the core areas of some of the primary services, and shows examples of how to connect everything securely, and introduces the possibilities of what you can build in Azure.
Скриншоты:

Время раздачи: с 9:00 до 00:00 (до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)
[NNMClub.to]_Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches.pdf.torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   30.1 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.9 (Голосов: 19)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 10 Июл 2020 23:11:51
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Компьютерная литература Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1