Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 370

La Maschera Di Cera - S.E.I. (2020) [FLAC|Lossless|WEB-DL|tracks] <Progressive Rock, Art Rock>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Rock (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
ishutinow ®
Стаж: 13 лет 2 мес.
Ratio: 2.766
Раздал: 229.9 TB
4.06%
iraq.gif
La Maschera Di Cera - S.E.I. (2020)
Жанр: Progressive Rock, Art Rock
Источник: ссылка
Продолжительность: 00:45:02

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|WEB-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
01. Il tempo millenario [00:21:35]
02. Il cerchio del Comando [00:09:56]
03. Vacuo senso [00:13:30]
La Maschera Di Cera - Genoa, Italy
https://www.btf.it/la-maschera-di-cera-sei-cd.html
https://www.btf.it/la-maschera-di-cera-sei-lp-green-coloured-vinyl.html

Seven long years separate La Maschera di Cera’s previous studio album (“Le Porte del Domani”, the ideal follow-up to Le Orme’s concept album “Felona e Sorona”) and “S.E.I.”, a great comeback for one of the key groups in the recent renewed interest for the glorious and unique Italian Progressive Rock of the ’70s. Warm symphonic atmospheres, Italian lyrics and a vocal style that often reminds the melodrama tradition: this is what has often characterized this musical genre and perfectly fit the band’s proposal.

“S.E.I.” renews the compositional skills of the current members of the group, based on very specific sounds: imaginative keyboards, ever-changing rhythmic patterns, a full-bodied wind instruments section, a powerful distorted bass that makes up for the absence of the electric guitar (one of the band’s typical main features) and Alessandro Corvaglia’s voice, one of the most versatile and exciting Italian singers of the past twenty years. The basic trio that has always animated the group (Alessandro Corvaglia - voice and acoustic guitar, Agostino Macor - keyboards, Fabio Zuffanti - bass) is here joined by Martin Grice (Delirium, flute and sax) and Paolo “Paolo” Tixi (ex-Il Tempio Delle Clessidre, drums). The wonderful and visionary artwork has been created by the American artist Eric Adrian Lee.
Время раздачи: 20:00-00:00 (до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)
[NNMClub.to]_La Maschera Di Cera - S.E.I. (2020) [FLAC].torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   287 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 1)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 24 Сен 2020 09:36:05
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Rock (Lossless) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1