Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 397

Christian Kleine - Touch & Fuse (2020) A Strangely Isolated Place [FLAC 2.0|44.1/24|tracks|WEB-DL] <Ambient, IDM, Downtempo>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> WEB-DL-Audio
Автор Сообщение
izalith ®
Стаж: 3 года 6 мес.
Ratio: 76.22
100%
micronesia.gif
Christian Kleine - Touch & Fuse (2020)
Жанр: Ambient, IDM, Downtempo
Издание: A Strangely Isolated Place - ASIP034
Источник: ссылка
Продолжительность: 01:06:28

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|WEB-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
01 Return Of The Underground 4:35
02 Helios Flood 5:01
03 Touch & Fuse 4:38
04 Velvet Impulse 4:25
05 Serious Moonlight 4:21
06 Reverse Angle 4:52
07 Number 6 5:03
08 Serene Salt Mines 3:59
09 Val 2 4:26
10 Seaweed 5:04
11 Mountain Drain 4:31
12 Nearfield To Nowhere 4:52
13 Bury Oceans With Sand 6:11
14 Room In The Mirror 4:23
When you’re young, you’re heavily inspired by what you love and will do anything to be a part of it. The more you create, the more familiar you become as the years move on, and your ambition to perfect it becomes even stronger.

This natural evolution is something Christian Kleine is well versed in and since his first releases in the early 00’s, Christian has been synonymous with perfecting a particular sound that draws from early IDM, breaks and influences as far reaching as Punk music.

Touch & Fuse continues the melodic, drum-driven finesse he has become known for, but instead of trying to perfect anything new, different or conceptual two decades later, we’re treated to an album unconsciously inspired simply, by the wide variety of music he likes.

The slow waltz of album opener Return of The Underground; the nostalgic synthesizers in Nearfield to Nowhere; the electro-punk undercurrent of Number 6; the acid-tinged Val 2, or the Shoegaze-lulls in album closer Room In The Mirror; Touch & Fuse plays like a trip through Christian’s musical upbringing - snapshots in time, told in a timeless manner.

“Touch & Fuse is my way of reflecting where I am and what interests me, in the hope that other people find something for themselves in there as well. For me, music has the power to change my perspectives on time - it can act like a drug pretending I have seen and experienced things I never would have otherwise” — Christian Kleine.

released October 2, 2020

All tracks written and produced by Christian Kleine
Mastered by Christian Kleine
Artwork by Noah M / Keep Adding
[NNMClub.to]_[ASIP034] Christian Kleine - Touch & Fuse (2020) [web].torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   691 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 5)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 09 Окт 2020 21:57:40
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> WEB-DL-Audio Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1