Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 211

a noend of mine - Sanctuaires (2021) [FLAC|Lossless|Web-DL|tracks] <Progressive Rock, Post-Rock, Funeral Jazz, Atmospheric Black Metal>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Rock (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
kudzin ®
Модератор Музыки
RG Music
Реставратор Клуба
Стаж: 11 лет 11 мес.
Ratio: 70.113
Раздал: 41.09 TB
100%
nnm-club.gif
a noend of mine - Sanctuaires (2021)
Производство: Hypnotic Dirge Records
Страна: Ukraine
Год: 2021
Жанр: Progressive Rock, Post-Rock, Funeral Jazz, Atmospheric Black Metal, Melancholic Prog
Источник: ссылка
Продолжительность: 00:43:30

Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|Web-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
01. Des chemins crépusculaires I (6:30)
02. Des chemins crépusculaires II (6:49)
03. Des chemins crépusculaires III (5:17)
04. Lento Tenebroso (3:08)
05. Au fond de cette nuit, une lueur I (5:12)
06. Au fond de cette nuit, une lueur II (5:07)
07. Au fond de cette nuit, une lueur III (3:12)
08. Melas (1:12)
09. Vers l’immensité de l’aurore éternelle (7:03)
Sanctuaires is a second album by a noend of mine, a project by Les Vynogradov (Vin de Mia Trix, Kauan). Sanctuaires marks a departure from the mellow proggy vignettes found on anom’s debut, The Serenity’s Eve, in favor of a slower, darker, more cinematic approach. Drawing inspiration from sources as varied as Bark Psychosis, Bohren & Der Club of Gore, Dead Can Dance, and Olivier Messiaen, the album offers an unexpected mix of post-prog, funeral jazz and sacred music.

The artwork for the album was created by a contemporary Ukrainian artist Katya Buchatska.

Thematically, Sanctuaires is a concept album exploring one’s own intimate sanctuaries. Les Vynogradov:

“Our sanctuaries are the places to which we tend to return. In their spatial dimension, they are those privileged sites that have a special significance for us: home; park, garden or a grove; shrine or a place of worship; a particular spot where an important event happened that is now inscribed in our personal sacred topography. On a temporal plane, I call sanctuaries our privileged hours of the day, those fractions of the day or night when we feel most overwhelmed by emotions or most fecund creatively.

“On the album, I tried to recreate some of my own sanctuaries, giving them a sonic form that could convey their inherent evanescence.”

The song titles on Sanctuaires use quotes from French writers Julien Gracq, Albert Camus, and Victor Hugo. Originating from secular texts, they evoke church sermons and hymns. Adding to the overall opaqueness of the album’s atmosphere, Les sings in a pseudo-language reminiscent of ancient Greek.

“With Sanctuaires, I was looking for my own private version of sacred music. And ancient Greek—which for me is one of the most beautiful languages ever—seemed to fit perfectly in this secular mass. Yet I didn’t want the texts to be intelligible when sung or heard. That is why I translated all the lyrics for the album into my own version of ancient Greek. The original texts (in French) can still be found in the booklet, but they are complementary rather than integral to the experience,” Les comments.
YouTube YouTube

a noend of mine на NNM

Оформлено с помощью: Быстрое оформление релиза в разделе "Музыка".
[NNMClub.to]_a noend of mine - Sanctuaires (2021).torrent
 Торрент:   Зарегистрирован

Зарегистрируйтесь и скачайте торрент!
18.1 KB

Примагнититься
 Размер:   220 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 1)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 30 Апр 2021 22:42:13
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Rock (Lossless) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1