Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 040

Scorpions - Humanity: Hour I (2007) Japan /2007,BMG/[ALAC|Tracks]<Hard Rock>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Аудио и Видео -> Музыка Lossless (ALAC)
Автор Сообщение
sseless ®
Меломан, Реставратор
Стаж: 11 лет 5 мес.
Ratio: 1386.827
Раздал: 45.33 TB
100%
north_korea.gif
Scorpions - Humanity: Hour I (2007)
Год: 2007
Страна-производитель диска: Япония
Лейбл: BMG/RCA
Каталожный №: BVCP-21526
Жанр: Hard Rock
Продолжительность: 00:57:03

Кодек: ALAC
Тип раздачи: Tracks
Тексты: добавлены
Обложки: вшиты
Кодирование: foobar2000 + iTunes
Автор рипа: mewzik

Humanity: Hour I — семнадцатый студийный концептуальный альбом немецкой рок-группы Scorpions, вышедший 14 мая 2007 года в Европе и 28 августа 2007 года в США и Канаде.

Треклист:
01. Hour I (3:27)
02. The Game Of Life (4:04)
03. We Were Born To Fly (4:00)
04. The Future Never Dies (4:04)
05. You're Lovin' Me To Death (3:16)
06. 321 (3:54)
07. Love Will Keep Us Alive (4:32)
08. We Will Rise Again (3:49)
09. Your Last Song (3:44)
10. Love Is War (4:20)
11. The Cross (4:30)
12. Humanity (5:25)
13. Cold (Bonus Track) (3:53)
14. Love Will Keep Us Alive (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track) (4:05)
Помимо группы, над диском работали и другие известные личности. Продюсеры альбома, James Michael и Дезмонд Чайлд, также участвовали в написании песен. В песне «The Cross» поёт не только Клаус Майне, но и фронтмэн группы Smashing Pumpkins Билли Корган. Заглавная песня альбома, «Humanity», впервые была исполнена 24 марта 2007 года в Брюсселе, Бельгия.
В оформлении обложки диска приняли участие Дезмонд Чайлд и Liam Carl. Фирменный шрифт группы в этот раз не использовали, лишь на шее у андроида можно увидеть знаменитый шрифт Scorpions. На сайте HumanityHour1.com, специально созданном для поддержки диска, можно «поговорить» с женщиной-андроидом Laisan — хранителем и обитателем этого альбома Scorpions. Группа попросила своих поклонников самим догадаться, что обозначает зарево на обложке, почему андроид стоит спиной к зрителю.
Код:

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\01 - Hour I.m4a
Формат                                   : MPEG-4
Профиль формата                          : Apple audio with iTunes info
Идентификатор кодека                     : M4A
Размер файла                             : 25,9 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 26 с.
Режим общего битрейта                    : Переменный
Общий поток                              : 1050 Кбит/сек
Альбом                                   : Humanity Hour I
Альбом/Исполнитель                       : Scorpions
Трек                                     : Hour I
Трек/Положение                           : 1
Трек/Всего                               : 14
Исполнитель                              : Scorpions
Жанр                                     : Hard Rock
Дата записи                              : 2007
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:18
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:19
Программа кодирования                    : iTunes 10.6.3.25
Обложка                                  : Yes
Примечание                               : Line Up: / Klaus Meine (Vocals) / Rudolf Schenker (Guitars) / Matthias Jabs (Guitars) / James Kottak (Drums) / Pawel Maciwoda (Bass) / Producers: James Michael & Desmond Child
©lyr                                     : Hour 1 /  / Composers: / Rudolf Schenker, James Michael, Desmond Child und John 5 / So here we are  / It´s hour one / And it´s a nightmare / There´s nothing left / And yet it´s good to be alive / There´s no use crying / Cause the universe is not fair / The wicked and the innocent  / Are fighting to survive  /  / Child stay down, stay down / You better run for cover underground / Child stay down, stay down / You better shut your mouth  / Don´t make a sound  /  / Human nature is the reason / For our downfall / And we deserve it playing God  / With our machines / Our religions are a prison / That´s our fatal flaw / Bombs are flying / While we´re sleeping with the enemy  /  / Child stay down, stay down / You better run for cover underground / Child stay down, stay down / You better shut your mouth  / Don´t make a sound  /  / Look at me, right at me / When I´m telling you to stay down / Come to me, run to me  / I am begging you to stay down / Cling to me desperately / All you gotta do is stay down / Pay attention my child down  /  / Look at me, right at me / When I´m telling you to stay down / Come to me, run to me  / I am begging you to stay down / Cling to me desperately / All you gotta do is stay down / Pay attention my child  /  / Child, stay down, stay down / You better run for cover underground / Child stay down, stay down / You better shut your mouth  / Don´t make a sound  /  / Child, stay down, stay down / You better run for cover underground / Child stay down, stay down / Stay down

Аудио
Идентификатор                            : 1
Формат                                   : ALAC
Идентификатор кодека                     : alac
Идентификатор кодека/Информация          : Apple Lossless Audio Codec
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 26 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -70 мс.
Вид битрейта                             : Переменный
Битрейт                                  : 1031 Кбит/сек
Каналы                                   : 2 канала
Частота                                  : 44,1 КГц
Битовая глубина                          : 16 бит
Размер потока                            : 25,4 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:18
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:19

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\02 - The Game Of Life.m4a
Размер файла                             : 30,5 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 4 с.
Общий поток                              : 1048 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : The Game Of Life
Трек/Положение                           : 2
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:19
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:20
Примечание                               : Line Up: / Klaus Meine (Vocals) / Rudolf Schenker (Guitars) / Matthias Jabs (Guitars) / James Kottak (Drums) / Pawel Maciwoda (Bass) / Producers: James Michael & Desmond Child
©lyr                                     : The Game Of Life /  / Composers: / Klaus Meine, Desmond Child, Mikael Nord Anderson and Martin Hansen / The time has come / For me to talk to you / And I don´t mean / To hurt your pride / But everybody needs a friend sometimes / To make you see the light  /  / In the game of life / The strong survive / We´re on a one-way street / We gotta make it out alive / And never let ‘em drag us down / In the game of life  / We live and die / Another breath begins / Another chance to win the fight / From the moment that you hit the ground / In the game of life  /  / You´re born to hunt  / And never run away / And then you´re hunted  / By the prey / The wounded deer / Leaps highest to the sun / Until his day is done  /  / In the game of life / The strong survive / We´re on a one-way street / We gotta make it out alive / And never let ‘em drag us down / In the game of life  / We live and die / Another breath begins / Another chance to win the fight / From the moment that you hit the ground  /  / Here comes the morning / It´s time to play  / The game of life / The game of life  /  / In the game of life / The strong survive / We´re on a one-way street / We gotta make it out alive / And never let ‘em drag us down / In the game of life  / We live and die / Another breath begins / Another chance to win the fight / From the moment that you hit the ground / It´s the game of life / The game of life

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 4 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -46 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1032 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,1 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:19
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:20

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\03 - We Were Born To Fly.m4a
Размер файла                             : 31,1 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 59 с.
Общий поток                              : 1089 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : We Were Born To Fly
Трек/Положение                           : 3
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:22
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:22
©lyr                                     : We were born to fly /  / Composers: / Matthias Jabs, Eric Bazilian and Marti Frederiksen / Hello again / You´ve been alone awhile / And I can use a friend / Your shades are down / And I´ve been waiting here for you to come around / And it´s not about forgiveness / Cause it´s all about the love anyhow  /  / We were born to fly / To reach beyond the sky / To carry on forever after / You and I / You keep my faith alive / With you I´m not afraid / To rise and fall and face disaster / You and I / We were born to fly  /  / Take another breath  / Just close your eyes my love let nature do the rest / Open up your wings / And with the wind we´ll rise above to higher things / We´ll forget about tomorrow / And we´ll live another day today  /  / We were born to fly / To reach beyond the sky / To carry on forever after / You and I / You keep my faith alive / With you I´m not afraid / To rise and fall and face disaster / You and I / We were born to fly / We were born to fly  /  / We were born to fly / To reach beyond the sky / To carry on forever after / You and I / You keep my faith alive / With you I´m not afraid / To rise and fall and face disaster / You and I / We were born to fly / We were born to fly / We were born to fly / To reach beyond the sky / To carry on forever after / You and I / You keep my faith alive / With you I´m not afraid / To rise and fall and face disaster / You and I / We were born to fly

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 59 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -17 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1073 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,6 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:22
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:22

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\04 - The Future Never Dies.m4a
Размер файла                             : 28,1 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 3 с.
Общий поток                              : 968 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : The Future Never Dies
Трек/Положение                           : 4
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:24
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:23
©lyr                                     : The future never dies /  / Composers: / Klaus Meine, Desmond Child, Eric Bazilian, Jason Paige and Russ Irwin / I´m lost in your eyes / Reaching out to cross the great divide / You are drifting away / Mind and soul and body day by day  /  / Nothing´s stopping you and I / It´s do or die tonight  /  / So tell me why I´m alone / When we´re lying here together / On a night that´s so cold / And you´re just a touch away / Baby try to hold on / Till we make it to forever / We´re alive / And the future never dies  /  / I´ve been dying inside / Holding back the tears I never cried / Now I´m down on my knees / Cause everything you are is what I need  /  / You´re the meaning of it all / Don´t let me fall you´ve gotta  /  / Tell me why I´m alone / When we´re lying here together / On a night that´s so cold / And you´re just a touch away / Baby try to hold on / Till we make it to forever / We´re alive / And the future never dies / We´re alive / And the future never dies  /  / We´ve got to come together / Cause everybody needs a heart to hold / Can´t you see it´s now or never / Cause we’ve got nowhere else to go  /  / Tell me why I´m alone / When we´re lying here together  /  / Baby try to hold on  / Till we make it to forever / We´re alive / And the future never dies / We´re alive / And the future never dies / In your eyes / The future never dies

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 3 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -50 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 952 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 27,7 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:24
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:23

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\05 - You're Lovin' Me To Death.m4a
Размер файла                             : 25,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 15 с.
Общий поток                              : 1100 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : You're Lovin' Me To Death
Трек/Положение                           : 5
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:26
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:24
©lyr                                     : You´re lovin’ me to death /  / Composers: / Rudolf Schenker, Desmond Child, Andreas Carlsson and Eric Bazilian / It´s your move / I´m in pain / I´m a pawn  / In your game / It´s your life / I just happen to be in it for a while  /  / Oh, you´re lovin’ me to death / You’re killin’ me with kindness  / What´s behind this sudden tenderness  /  / You´re lovin’ me to death / And leavin’ me to die / You make me wanna scream / But my tongue is tied / You played me like a toy / You made my life a mess / Everybody knows / You´re lovin’ me to death  /  / When you touch / Can you feel / Is your heart  / Only made of steel / When you cry  / Do you ever let emotions / Break your stride  /  / Oh, you take away my breath / Your unexpected hunger / Makes me wonder  / What the hell comes next  /  / You´re lovin’ me to death / And leavin’ me to die / You make me wanna scream / But my tongue is tied / You played me like a toy / You made my life a mess / Everybody knows / You´re lovin’ me to death  /  / You´re lovin’ me to death / And leavin’ me to die / You make me wanna scream / But my tongue is tied / You played me like a toy / You made my life a mess / Everybody knows / You´re lovin’ me to death / You´re lovin’ me to death / And leavin’ me to die / You make me wanna scream / But my tongue is tied / You played me like a toy / You made my life a mess / Everybody knows / You´re lovin’ me to death

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 15 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -44 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1080 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,2 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:26
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:24

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\06 - 321.m4a
Размер файла                             : 30,7 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 53 с.
Общий поток                              : 1101 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : 321
Трек/Положение                           : 6
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:27
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:25
©lyr                                     : 321 /  / Composers: / Rudolf Schenker, Desmond Child, Marti Frederiksen and Jason Paige / Time is a wicked master / Put your life into its hand / Close your eyes and it will crush you / Rage only spins you faster / It´s a curse born unto man  / Turns your dreams into disaster  /  / Save me  / Cause the world´s gonna stop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Come on and wake me / The final curtain will drop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Tonight  /  / Lies it´s the truth I´m after / Let me find it in your eyes / Quick before the moment dies / Cries in a sea of laughter / Weepin´ gently in my soul / Love´s the only thing that matters  /  / Save me  / Cause the world´s gonna stop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Come on and wake me / The final curtain will drop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Tonight  /  / 321 / Come on and save me  / Cause the world´s gonna stop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Come on and wake me / The final curtain will drop / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Come on and shake me / Cause we´re in for a shock / Baby 321  / We´re fallin´ down from the top / Come on and take me / We´re goin straight to the top / Baby 321  / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Are you ready to rock / Tonight

Аудио
Duration_LastFrame                       : -86 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1085 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,2 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:27
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:25

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\07 - Love Will Keep Us Alive.m4a
Размер файла                             : 34,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 32 с.
Общий поток                              : 1073 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Love Will Keep Us Alive
Трек/Положение                           : 7
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:29
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:26
©lyr                                     : Love will keep us alive /  / Composers: / Klaus Meine, Desmond Child, Eric Bazilian and Marti Frederiksen / When I look at you / I can see the sadness in your eyes / In these desperate times / We get pushed and shoved from every side  /  / I can´t love you if you won´t let me / Can´t touch me if you don´t try / I can feel you / I know that you´re ready to take it to the other side  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive  /  / When you walk away / There´s an empty feeling in my mind / As the days go by / We get caught up in our separate lives  /  / If you need me / You know I´ll come running / Right to you / Just give me a sign / I won´t leave you / We´ll make it together / And take it to the end of time  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive  /  / Oh, I´ve got a lot of loving to show you / You know I´d never want to control you / I only want to be by your side  /  / I can´t love you if you won´t let me / Can´t touch me if you don´t try / I can feel you / I know that you´re ready to take it to the other side  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Alive / Love will keep us alive

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 32 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -5 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1059 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 34,4 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:29
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:26

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\08 - We Will Rise Again.m4a
Размер файла                             : 28,3 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 49 с.
Общий поток                              : 1036 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : We Will Rise Again
Трек/Положение                           : 8
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:32
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:28
©lyr                                     : We will rise again /  / Composers: / Matthias Jabs, James Michael, Jason Paige and Desmond Child / Holding on to you like broken glass  / Every touch cuts deeper than the last / I know I should leave / But it feels so good to bleed  /  / Poison kisses lock us in this cage  / Our lives got twisted in this masquerade / I can´t seem to shake this incurable need / This endless addiction I feed  /  / Angels on fire / They fall from the sky / Heaven and hell will be burning tonight / Covered in ashes I cry out your name / And out of the flames / We will rise again  /  / Run in to the shadows where we hide / Bodies tender as our worlds collide / Nothing is sacred and everything’s wrong / But you and I keep holding on  /  / Angels on fire / They fall from the sky / Heaven and hell will be burning tonight / Covered in ashes I cry out your name / And out of the flames / We will rise again  /  / No temptation is my sin / Not my darkest deepest whim  /  / Angels on fire / They fall from the sky / Heaven and hell will be burning tonight / Covered in ashes I cry out your name / And out of the flames / We will rise  / Angels on fire / They fall from the sky / Heaven and hell will be burning tonight / Covered in ashes I cry out your name / And out of the flames / We will rise again / We will rise again / We will rise

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 49 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -13 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1020 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 27,9 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:32
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:28

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\09 - Your Last Song.m4a
Размер файла                             : 28,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 44 с.
Общий поток                              : 1068 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Your Last Song
Трек/Положение                           : 9
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:34
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:29
©lyr                                     : Your last song /  / Composers: / Rudolf Schenker, Desmond Child and Eric Bazilian / Here I am  / Writing my last song for you / Hear the words carefully / And you´ll see it´s you / I´m leaving / Don´t want to be the one to tell you / That I can´t stay another day  /  / I´ll throw the pages on the floor / I´m starting over like before / I´ll change this stupid ending / And stay with you forever more / But when I´m lying next to you / It´s hard to bargain with the truth / Cause when you know the love is gone / The time has come to write your last song  /  / There you are / Smiling at me from the next room / Beautiful as the first day I met you / And I´m so sorry / I couldn´t be the one to love you / The way that you deserve to be  /  / I´ll throw the pages on the floor / I´m starting over like before / I´ll change this stupid ending / And stay with you forever more / But when I´m lying next to you / It´s hard to bargain with the truth / Cause when you know the love is gone / The time has come to write your last song  /  / It´s hard to think of you and I  / As total strangers  / I´ve lived this last goodbye  / A million times or more in my mind / My mind, my mind  /  / Oh and I´m gonna miss you / But I can´t go back / Even just to kiss you / Cause I can´t exist / Just living a lie / Gotta lot of love to give / You know before I die / And as I watch you / Sing along  / It´s killing me to know / That it´s your last song

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 44 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -11 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1051 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 28,1 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:34
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:29

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\10 - Love Is War.m4a
Размер файла                             : 33,4 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 20 с.
Общий поток                              : 1075 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Love Is War
Трек/Положение                           : 10
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:35
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:30
©lyr                                     : Love is war /  / Composers: / Matthias Jabs, James Michael, Desmond Child and Marti Frederiksen / I´m a man / Trying to understand / The reason I´m lost in this world / Tonight / I was blind / I just couldn´t see the signs / Caught in your web of lies /  / It´s too dark to sleep / Too late to pray / Too hard to reach / Too much to save /  / You were once a friend to me / Now you are my enemy / Passion turns to hate and you make / Hate worth fighting for / I will re-write history / And you will not exist to me / On the day you crossed the line / I found out love is war /  / Life goes by / Faster than lightning strikes / Crashes before you can say / Goodbye /  / Too scared to run / Too proud to hide / Too far to fall / Too high to climb /  / You were once a friend to me / Now you are my enemy / Passion turns to hate and you make / Hate worth fighting for / I will re-write history / And you will not exist to me / On the day you crossed the line / I found out love is war /  / I laid down my defenses / I opened up the door / I gave you what you wanted / I couldn’t give you more / And I gave you everything / You said it’s all or nothing / To you it’s just a game / A game you’re never losing /  / You were once a friend to me / Now you are my enemy / Passion turns to hate and you make / Hate worth fighting for / I will re-write history / And you will not exist to me / On the day you crossed the line / I found out love is war / You were once a friend to me / Now you are my enemy / Passion turns to hate and you make / Hate worth fighting for / I will re-write history / And you will not exist to me / On the day you crossed the line / I found out love is war / Found out love is war

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 20 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -35 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1060 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 32,9 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:35
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:30

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\11 - The Cross.m4a
Размер файла                             : 34,3 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 29 с.
Общий поток                              : 1066 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : The Cross
Трек/Положение                           : 11
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:38
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:32
©lyr                                     : The Cross /  / Composers: / Matthias Jabs, James Michael, Marti Frederiksen and Desmond Child / Hey, do you remember me / I finally found the strength to face / The pain you made me feel / I always held my tongue / And all the things you´ve done to me / Are secrets to reveal  /  / I´ll never let you do this to someone else / No I could never live with myself  /  / How dare you use my shame  / To play your wicked games / With the mask you´re wearing / And now you gotta make amends / For the demons in my head / I´ll nail you to the cross / The cross I´m bearing  /  / You, you said you´d save my soul / And sacrificed the innocence / That I will never know / Now it´s time that you confess / They say the devil doesn´t rest / Until the truth is told  /  / I´ll never let you do this to someone else / No I could never live with myself  /  / How dare you use my shame  / To play your wicked games / With the mask you´re wearing / And now you gotta make amends / For the demons in my head / I´ll nail you to the cross / The cross I´m bearing / The cross I´m bearing  /  / I believed in love / I believed in trust / I believed in you / You became my God / I believed in love / I believed in trust  /  / I was young and so naive  / You were God and I believed / You made me kneel / You made me feel / Like it was all my fault / But now I know it wasn´t mine at all  /  / How dare you use my shame  / To play your wicked game / You gotta make amends / For the demons in my head / You held me down in chains / And made me take the blame / I´ll nail you to the cross

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 29 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -56 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1051 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 33,8 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:38
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:32

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\12 - Humanity.m4a
Размер файла                             : 37,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 25 с.
Общий поток                              : 972 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Humanity
Трек/Положение                           : 12
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:40
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:33
©lyr                                     : Humanity /  / Composers: / Klaus Meine, Desmond Child, Eric Bazilian and Marti Frederiksen / Humanity / Auf wiedersehen / It´s time to say goodbye / The party´s over / As the laughter dies / An angel cries  /  / Humanity / It´s au revoir to your insanity / You sold your soul to feed your vanity / Your fantasies and lies  /  / You´re a drop in the rain / Just a number not a name / And you don´t see it / You don´t believe it / At the end of the day / You´re a needle in the hay / You signed and sealed it / And now you gotta deal with it / Humanity / Humanity / Goodbye / Goodbye  /  / Be on your way  / Adios amigo there´s a price to pay / For all the egotistic games you played / The world you made / Is gone  /  / You´re a drop in the rain / Just a number not a name / And you don´t see it / You don´t believe it / At the end of the day / You´re a needle in the hay / You signed and sealed it / And now you gotta deal with it / Humanity / Humanity / Goodbye / Goodbye  /  / Run and hide there´s fire in the sky / Stay inside / The water´s gonna rise and pull you under / In your eyes I´m staring at the end of time / Nothing can change us / No one can save us from ourselves  /  / You´re a drop in the rain / Just a number not a name / And you don´t see it / You don´t believe it / At the end of the day / You´re a needle in the hay / You signed and sealed it / Now you gotta deal with it / Humanity / Humanity / Humanity / Goodbye / Goodbye / Goodbye / Goodbye

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 25 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -66 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 959 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 37,2 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:40
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:33

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\13 - Cold (Bonus Track).m4a
Размер файла                             : 30,4 Мбайт
Общий поток                              : 1093 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Cold (Bonus Track)
Трек/Положение                           : 13
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:42
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:34
©lyr                                     : Cold /  / Composers: / Matthias Jabs, Desmond Child, Eric Bazilian and Marti Frederiksen / I’m just an ordinary man / I wasn’t born to be a soldier in a foreign land / Now I’m a prisoner of war / I don’t know what I’m fighting for / You tore me from my simple life / To die hear naked  /  / That was so cold / Cold  / Just like the lies that you told / Cold / Nothing but ice in your soul / Cold / The side of you nobody knows / Cold / And everyone loves you  /  / Too young too innocent to know / How far your master plan would go / You crucify the name of God / Is nothing sacred  /  / Damn you’re so cold / Cold  / Just like the lies that you told / Cold / Nothing but ice in your soul / Cold / The side of you nobody knows / Cold / And everyone loves you  /  / Damn you’re so cold  / Cold / Just like the lies that you told / Cold / Nothing but ice in your soul / Cold / The side of you nobody knows / Cold / And everyone loves you  /  / So Cold  / Cold / Just like the lies that you told / Cold / Nothing but ice in your soul / Cold / The side of you nobody knows Cold

Аудио
Duration_LastFrame                       : -88 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1076 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 29,9 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:42
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:34

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I\14 - Love Will Keep Us Alive (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track).m4a
Размер файла                             : 31,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 5 с.
Общий поток                              : 1066 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Love Will Keep Us Alive (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track)
Трек/Положение                           : 14
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:44
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:36
©lyr                                     : Love will keep us alive /  / Composers: / Klaus Meine, Desmond Child, Eric Bazilian and Marti Frederiksen / When I look at you / I can see the sadness in your eyes / In these desperate times / We get pushed and shoved from every side  /  / I can´t love you if you won´t let me / Can´t touch me if you don´t try / I can feel you / I know that you´re ready to take it to the other side  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive  /  / When you walk away / There´s an empty feeling in my mind / As the days go by / We get caught up in our separate lives  /  / If you need me / You know I´ll come running / Right to you / Just give me a sign / I won´t leave you / We´ll make it together / And take it to the end of time  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive  /  / Oh, I´ve got a lot of loving to show you / You know I´d never want to control you / I only want to be by your side  /  / I can´t love you if you won´t let me / Can´t touch me if you don´t try / I can feel you / I know that you´re ready to take it to the other side  /  / Love will keep us alive / Let´s make the moment right / It´s now or never / Love will keep us alive / Even the darkest night  / Will shine forever / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love, love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Love will keep us alive / Alive / Love will keep us alive

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 5 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -2 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1050 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,7 Мбайт (99%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-05-08 15:08:44
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-05-14 16:16:36
Код:

Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 3 from 29. August 2011

Отчёт EAC об извлечении, выполненном 30. июня 2012, 13:16

Scorpions / Humanity Hour I

Дисковод: Optiarc DVD RW AD-5170A   Adapter: 0  ID: 0

Режим чтения                 : Достоверность
Использование точного потока : Да
Отключение кэша аудио        : Да
Использование указателей C2  : Нет

Коррекция смещения при чтении                     : 48
Способность читать области Lead-in и Lead-out     : Нет
Заполнение пропущенных сэмплов тишиной            : Да
Удаление блоков с тишиной в начале и конце        : Нет
При вычислениях CRC использовались нулевые сэмплы : Да
Интерфейс                                         : Встроенный Win32-интерфейс для Win NT/2000

Выходной формат : Внутренние WAV-операции
Формат сэмплов  : 44.100 Гц; 16 бит; стерео

TOC извлечённого CD

Трек |   Старт  | Длительность | Начальный сектор | Конечный сектор
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
       1  |  0:00.00 |    3:26.51   |           0      |      15500
       2  |  3:26.51 |    4:04.31   |       15501      |      33831
       3  |  7:31.07 |    3:59.39   |       33832      |      51795
       4  | 11:30.46 |    4:03.57   |       51796      |      70077
       5  | 15:34.28 |    3:15.49   |       70078      |      84751
       6  | 18:50.02 |    3:53.38   |       84752      |     102264
       7  | 22:43.40 |    4:32.03   |      102265      |     122667
       8  | 27:15.43 |    3:49.30   |      122668      |     139872
       9  | 31:04.73 |    3:44.36   |      139873      |     156708
      10  | 34:49.34 |    4:20.23   |      156709      |     176231
      11  | 39:09.57 |    4:29.50   |      176232      |     196456
      12  | 43:39.32 |    5:25.01   |      196457      |     220832
      13  | 49:04.33 |    3:53.03   |      220833      |     238310
      14  | 52:57.36 |    4:05.29   |      238311      |     256714

Характеристики диапазона извлечения и сообщения об ошибках

Выбранный диапазон

Имя файла C:\2007 - Humanity Hour I.wav

Пиковый уровень 99.8 %
     Скорость извлечения 4.7 X
     Качество диапазона 99.9 %
     CRC теста 8E6DEF9C
     CRC копии 8E6DEF9C
     Копирование... OK

Ошибок не произошло

AccurateRip: сводка

Трек  1  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [42A65B04]  (AR v1)
Трек  2  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [EC94497C]  (AR v1)
Трек  3  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [F327A12C]  (AR v1)
Трек  4  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [6831B8F2]  (AR v1)
Трек  5  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [FDF32422]  (AR v1)
Трек  6  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [39A03224]  (AR v1)
Трек  7  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [DD760892]  (AR v1)
Трек  8  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [5F7BD313]  (AR v1)
Трек  9  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [2E86FC2C]  (AR v1)
Трек 10  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [837B1E87]  (AR v1)
Трек 11  : извлечено точно (доверие 6)  [A26DB8F5]  (AR v1)
Трек 12  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [BF610B5F]  (AR v1)
Трек 13  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [0495FE66]  (AR v1)
Трек 14  : извлечено точно (доверие 7)  [3CFE8C68]  (AR v1)

Все треки извлечены точно

Конец отчёта
Код:

-----------------------

DON'T MODIFY THIS FILE

-----------------------

PERFORMER: auCDtect Task Manager, ver. 1.6.0 RC1 build 1.6.0.1
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 y-soft. All rights reserved
http://y-soft.org

ANALYZER: auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2
Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.

FILE: 14 - Love Will Keep Us Alive (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track).m4a
  Size: 32689423 Hash: 6E7FA51F787C4A5D28C2812AF0B2EB94 Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 100%
  Signature: 2BFC3493BDB0A4FE18C17982B7C480556FB7138E
FILE: 13 - Cold (Bonus Track).m4a
  Size: 31839982 Hash: EC992D1102AA387D5F02286EC1468741 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 966F0B2F34F5D0B481D06AC2A25F2501D7C26A15
FILE: 12 - Humanity.m4a
  Size: 39474682 Hash: 4540FE30820EB91C82A2DE82C59ED6F1 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: BA75050FDBB50F7665704FD073C974DF92B05EC8
FILE: 11 - The Cross.m4a
  Size: 35919653 Hash: 25EC11A12EA629344BB7727F1EF467D6 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 52B4BD72040ACD0EAE1C219B1252D10129668D90
FILE: 10 - Love Is War.m4a
  Size: 34987173 Hash: 42FFA81020FA9BB83F1DDF33D56CA732 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 94C4C64D520A07908E1DA07ABD37CA943907F097
FILE: 09 - Your Last Song.m4a
  Size: 29973119 Hash: 2F36B776304FFC11E5E62716CA8FA35E Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 634C31F7B8AB7FD2FF824E1B45B14769BF5C4B46
FILE: 08 - We Will Rise Again.m4a
  Size: 29720915 Hash: 09198BB47FCD41D377F4BCA2473C927C Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 99%
  Signature: 9B65DDC2D5767577204B529E3F96370173398D41
FILE: 07 - Love Will Keep Us Alive.m4a
  Size: 36502512 Hash: 82671B2D6C0599CD2F32BAB221079DF0 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 5AF31785A0FF12B2ADCE413A3987611E2CA5AFB6
FILE: 06 - 321.m4a
  Size: 32147495 Hash: CB7188291BBCEDCD5B25412F1B511542 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: E164CA3A3BADF6D63E1AB1B035E35E59AB9ED64B
FILE: 05 - You're Lovin' Me To Death.m4a
  Size: 26890086 Hash: B4CBD90123541D9FF7D03DA9C4215B10 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 1DFFF537F266AF91114ED03AACF48741EBFDC870
FILE: 04 - The Future Never Dies.m4a
  Size: 29491092 Hash: 56D5BCDB843534A7FB18421BD5F1AFD4 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: FC8FD53BC97AF5ABB194A9F3F4C035A4752E5D19
FILE: 03 - We Were Born To Fly.m4a
  Size: 32608821 Hash: D729194B3F500744C48E400A03872E85 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: AD14C0C8BA07141A7D9776B91C7D4E11F644D12D
FILE: 02 - The Game Of Life.m4a
  Size: 32011200 Hash: FEE82B8D9D48E0045C5E8F553DB631BD Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 0F4D84E7F91015FBC936C80F411FA510FDE307CD
FILE: 01 - Hour I.m4a
  Size: 27115510 Hash: AF8F516C320FD113F9568EACE0B194C1 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 78C3C8678C521F68E4039D2DA0CE071322357D9F
Время раздачи: ( с 09:00 до 20:00, до первых 10-ти сидов)
[NNM-Club.me]_Scorpions - 2007 - Humanity Hour I.torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   535 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.8 (Голосов: 23)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 26 Сен 2013 22:39:28
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Hrenmne
Стаж: 14 лет 4 мес.
Ratio: 3.429
100%
russia.gif
Походу мертвая раздача. за 2 дня чуть больше 79 мб скачал. Но всё равно автору спасибо!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Аудио и Видео -> Музыка Lossless (ALAC) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1