Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 026

Shelli LaTorre - Full Circle (2015) [FLAC|tracks|WEB-DL]<Vocal Jazz>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Jazz, Blues, Soul -> Jazz (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
znn62 ®
Релизер Джаза
Стаж: 14 лет 10 мес.
Ratio: 34.563
Раздал: 19.22 TB
100%
ussr.gif
Shelli LaTorre - Full Circle (2015)
Год: 2015
Жанр: Vocal Jazz
Продолжительность: 00:52:07
Издатель (лейбл): Shelli LaTorre
Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless|WEB-DL
Тип рипа: tracks
Источник (релизер): forma
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет

Треклист:
01. How Little It Matters (How Little We Know)
02. Retrato em Branco e Preto
03. New Coat of Paint
04. Old Devil Moon
05. You Don't Know What Love Is
06. I Remember You
07. Fever
08. Love Me Like a Man
09. Cry Me a River
10. Come Rain or Come Shine
11. Cloudburst
12. I Guess This Is Goodbye
Shelli LaTorre is a romantic, storytelling singer. Her range and unique expressiveness is a home-grown recipe that comes from a lifetime of listening to, and absorbing, the sounds and styles of her favorite jazz singers, especially Ella Fitzgerald, Chet Baker, Sarah Vaughan and Billie Holiday. She has perfected a magnificent voice with warmth and radiance as a jazz vocal major at William Paterson University, which is nationally acclaimed for its jazz program. and through countless gigs.

Shelli personalizes every song with her natural rhythmic sense, timeless intonation and subtle harmonic sensibility. Versatile and inventive, Shelli evokes a passion and emotion with her ballads and generates playful, seductive interpretations of upbeat standards.

"Full Circle." A short, powerful sentence to describe all of the things that have happened in our lives. For me, Full Circle is about finding the things that I want to hold onto forever and throwing the others into the sea of forgetfulness. It is about finding ways to survive--and--thrive!

Full Circle is a 12-song package of my passion for music, fresh air on a flame that will roar through your heart. It is more than a collection of songs. It is a journey that I want to share with you. I hope you come to see your own courage and creativity through Full Circle. I hope you find the same power of belief...
Время раздачи: 18-24
[NNM-Club.me]_Shelli LaTorre - Full Circle(2015).torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   331 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   3.9 (Голосов: 12)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 21 Ноя 2015 18:57:06
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Jazz, Blues, Soul -> Jazz (Lossless) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1