Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 211

Gustav Mahler - Symphony No. 5 - Berliner Philharmoniker & Claudio Abbado (1993) 2015, Deutsche Grammophon [FLAC 2.0|44.1/24|WEB-DL|tracks] <Classical, Symphony>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Классика -> Классика (HD Audio)
Автор Сообщение
Aviv_ua ®
Классик клуба
Стаж: 14 лет 8 мес.
Ratio: 65.448
Раздал: 70.22 TB
100%
ukraine.gif
Gustav Mahler - Symphony No. 5 - Berliner Philharmoniker & Claudio Abbado (1993/2015)
Год: 1993/2015
Жанр: Классическая музыка, Classical, Symphony
Продолжительность: 01:09:29
Издатель: Deutsche Grammophon

Кодек: FLAC 2.0|44.1/24
Битрейт: Lossless|WEB-DL
Тип рипа: tracks

Треклист:
Symphony No. 5 in C sharp minor
Part One
01. Movement I: Trauermarsch. In gemessenem Schritt. Streng. Wie ein Kondukt (12:36)
02. Movement II: Sturmisch bewegt. Mit gro?ter Vehemenz (14:46)
Part Two
03. Movement III: Scherzo. Kraftig, nicht zu schnell (17:26)
Part Three
04. Movement IV: Adagietto. Sehr langsam (9:01)
05. Movement V: Rondo - Finale. Allegro (15:40)
The Fifth Symphony (1901-02) itself demonstrates Mahler’s principle of “progressive tonality,” moving from a Funeral March to a jubilant sense of triumph in D Major. In the course this monumental score, divided into three parts, Mahler juxtaposes the most extreme emotions and musical forms: learned counterpoint and simple country laendler, vociferous anger and grotesque fantasies, and grateful love and appreciation of Nature and human affection.
If martial energy and resentment dominate the first two movements, a blissful or triumphant note emerges from the chorale motifs later in the score, even anticipated, in the stormy second movement, when pantheistic and visionary elements in the brass interrupt the dreadful impetus of the music. In a letter to his wife, Alma, Mahler expressed his own reaction to the originally-scored brass turbulence: “Heavens, what is the public to make of this chaos in which new worlds are forever being engendered, only to crumble into ruin the next moment? What are they to say to this primeval music, this foaming, roaring, raging sea of sound, to these dancing stars, to these breathtaking, iridescent, and flashing breakers?”
„Listening to the recording . . . I felt aware of a powerfully unifying, interpretive force that was pushing and pulling the music in the most subtle, natural way. Realizing that this must be the 'silent' personality of the conductor, I immediately cemented my reactions to the name 'Claudio Abbado'. The link had been made and I was a fan from that day on, without really knowing it.“ --Dinuk Wijeratne, Musical Toronto
Исполнители:
Berliner Philharmoniker
Claudio Abbado, conductor
Recorded: Berlin, Philharmonie, 5/1993
Время раздачи: круглосуточно (до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)
[NNM-Club.me]_Mahler - Symphony No. 5 - Berliner Philharmoniker, Claudio Abbado (1993) [24bit].torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   624 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.6 (Голосов: 20)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 07 Мар 2016 08:19:14
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
loge-phd
Стаж: 10 лет 6 мес.
Ratio: 71.707
Раздал: 11.02 TB
100%
ussr.gif
любимое произведение Малера!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Классика -> Классика (HD Audio) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1