Pixelmator Pro 2.4.3 introduces an all-new Photos browser and adds a few handy workflow improvements and fixes.
• The Photos browser has been redesigned from the ground up, bringing much improved support for iCloud Photos, a smoother photo browsing experience, and more.
• Opening photos stored in iCloud will now automatically download full-resolution versions of these photos.
• In the new Photos browser, you’ll now find the Recents, Favorites, Panoramas, Selfies, Screenshots, and most of the other standard Photos albums.
• Any changes you make in the Photos app — for example, if you rearrange or rename your albums, add or remove photos — will now instantly appear in the Photos browser.
• Change the size of thumbnails in the Photos browser using the Zoom buttons or the Command-Plus (+) and Command-Minus (-) keyboard shortcuts.
• It is now possible to change the colors of shapes and Color Fill effect right in the Layers sidebar. To open the color picker, double-click the layer thumbnail.
• You can now quickly convert color adjustments applied to a layer into a color adjustments layer. Do that by clicking the More button at the top of the Color Adjustments pane and choosing Convert to Color Adjustments Layer.
• PSD files exported from Pixelmator Pro will now open with editable Levels, Curves, Channel Mixer, and Invert adjustment layers in Adobe Photoshop.
• Improved SVG support with certain third-party apps.
• Option-scrolling to zoom using MacBook Air trackpads would sometimes work incorrectly. Fixed.
• Changing the image size would not scale the grain size and sharpen radius of the Grain and Sharpen color adjustments layers. Fixed.
• Added a few shape-related stability and performance improvements and fixed an issue with shape thumbnails.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Pro in general? Get in touch with us at email@example.com