- There’s now a new “Random seed” parameter for each document that can be found in the document info panel. Changing this changes all random values in the raster to new ones if you want to try a different randomization.
- Changed random varied density raster pattern slightly to avoid pattern striping in rasters with a lot of points.
- The point removal size limit parameter is now scaled along with the other size parameters when using the Multi-scale tool.
- Notification center message when file export completes, click it to show the new file in Finder.
- Hue adjustments parameters for fill and stroke color are now in degrees in a +/-360 range instead of +/-1.
Changes and fixes:
- Fixed some problems with printing directly from Vectoraster.
- Fixed some interface panel layout issues.
- Small change in compression used on embedded source images in VRaster files.