Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 275

Kanye West - Donda (2021) [FLAC 2.0|48/24|tracks|WEB-DL] <Rap, Hip-Hop>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> WEB-DL-Audio
Автор Сообщение
kordloperdlo ®
Стаж: 3 года 1 мес.
Ratio: 52.306
Раздал: 3.938 TB
100%
krevedko.png
Kanye West - Donda (2021)
Жанр: Rap, Hip-Hop
Издание: G.O.O.D. Music
Источник: tidal
Продолжительность: 01:48:59
Кодек: FLAC
Тип рипа: tracks
Разрядность: 24/48
Количество каналов: 2.0

Треклист:

01. Donda Chant
02. Jail
03. God Breathed
04. Off The Grid
05. Hurricane
06. Praise God
07. Jonah
08. Ok Ok
09. Junya
10. Believe What I Say
11. 24
12.Remote Control
13. Moon
14. Heaven and Hell
15. Donda
16. Keep My Spirit Alive
17. Jesus Lord
18. New Again
19. Tell The Vision
20. Lord I Need You
21. Pure Souls
22. Come to Life
23. No Child Left Behind
24. Jail, Pt. 2
25. Ok Ok, Pt. 2
26. Junya, Pt. 2
27. Jesus Lord, Pt. 2
Код: выделить все

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\01.Donda Chant.flac
Формат                                   : FLAC
Формат/Информация                        : Free Lossless Audio Codec
Размер файла                             : 7,78 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 52 с. 61 мс.
Режим общего битрейта                    : Переменный
Общий поток                              : 1 253 Кбит/сек
Альбом                                   : Donda
Альбом/Исполнитель                       : Kanye West
Часть                                    : 1
Часть/Всего                              : 1
Трек                                     : Donda Chant
Трек/Положение                           : 1
Трек/Всего                               : 27 / 26
Исполнитель                              : Kanye West
Композитор                               : Kanye West
Продюсер                                 : ℗ 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC Distributed By Def Jam,  A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Жанр                                     : Хип-хоп
Дата записи                              : 2021-08-29T07:00:00Z
Авторское право                          : ℗ 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC Distributed By Def Jam,  A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Обложка                                  : Yes
Описание обложки                         : cover.jpg
Тип обложки                              : Cover (front)
MIME-тип обложки                         : image/jpeg
Текст песен                              : Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda / Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda, Donda
ARTISTSORT                               : Kanye West
ALBUMSORT                                : Donda
TITLESORT                                : Donda Chant
ITUNESADVISORY                           : 0
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456869
COMPOSERSORT                             : Kanye West
ITUNESMEDIATYPE                          : Normal

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 52 с. 61 мс.
Вид битрейта                             : Переменный
Битрейт                                  : 1 249 Кбит/сек
Каналы                                   : 2 канала
Channel layout                           : L R
Частота                                  : 48,0 КГц
Битовая глубина                          : 24 бит
Метод сжатия                             : Без потерь
Размер потока                            : 7,75 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\02.Jail.flac
Размер файла                             : 60,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 57 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 699 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Jail
Трек/Положение                           : 2
Продюсер                                 : ℗ 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC Distributed By Def Jam,  A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Авторское право                          : ℗ 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC Distributed By Def Jam,  A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from the third listening party: /  /  / Take what you want / Take everything / Take what you want / Take what you鈥厀ant /  /  / Better鈥卼hat I change鈥卪y number so you can't explain / Violence鈥卛n the night, violence in the night / Priors, priors, do you have any product? / Well, that one time, I'll be honest, I'll be honest, we all liars, let it go /  /  / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'm pulled over and I got priors (Priors) / Guess we goin' down, guess who's goin' to jail? /  /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Gu械ss who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight /  / Don't you curse at me on text, why you try to hit th械 flex? / I hold up, like, &quot;What?&quot; I scroll, I scroll up like, &quot;Next&quot; / Guess who's getting 'exed? Like, next / Guess who's getting 'exed? / You made a choice that's yo' bad, single life ain't so bad / But we ain't finna go there, something's off, I'll tell you why / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight / What a grand plan to sell you out / I could scream and shout, let it out /  /  / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'm pulled over and I got priors / Guess we goin' down, guess who's goin' to jail? /  /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight /  /  / Man, tell them haters open up the jail (Open up the jail) / And you can tell my baby mamas, &quot;Get the bail money&quot; (Bail me) / I said one thing they ain't like / Threw me out like they ain't care for me / Threw me out like I'm garbage, huh? / And that food that y'all took off my table / You know that feed my daughters, huh? (Mmm) / But I ain't really mad 'cause when I look at it / I'm getting them snakes up out my grass / And, nigga, that's a good habit / I'm ready for war, let's get at 'em / And teaming up ain't gon' help 'em / 'Cause beating the odds too deep / Just me and God, shit, nigga, I'm good at it / Matter of fact, I'm great at it! / My cell phone back at it / I know these people gon' try to tell me how to talk / Don't know what I seen or what I was taught / My momma worked two or three jobs / To take care of three of her kids, my uncles watched / Yeah, we was raised by the crack addicts / Mmm, raised by the drug dealers, killers, and the junkies, junkies / Mama couldn't save us 'cause she had to get the... / Mama couldn't save us 'cause she had to get the money / Feel like your world falling, getting too hard to catch it, ain't it? / You and your girl arguing, you don't like how she actin' lately / Giving it everything that you can give / And you don't get half the patience / You was busy hustlin', the things come with your hustle / They got in her head, corrupted her / Yeah, that's probably what happened, ain't it? / Large amount of capital, invested in myself / Underground, I ain't even have a basement / I read the affidavit / Let's see what it is with you / Only thing I did to you was always keep it real and true / Guilty, guess they 'gon have to take me /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight /  / Lyrics of Jay-Z verse: /  /  / God in my cell, that's my celly / Made in the image of God, that's a selfie / Pray five times a day, so many felonies / Who gon' post my bail? Lord, help me / Hol' up, Donda, I'm with your baby when I touch back road / Told him, &quot;Stop all of that red cap, we goin' home&quot; / Not me with all of these sins, casting stones / This might be the return of The Throne (Throne) / Hova and Yeezus, like Moses and Jesus / You are not in control of my thesis / You already know what I think 'bout think pieces / Before you ask he already told you who he think he is / Don't try to jail my thoughts and think pre-cents / I can't be controlled with programs and presets / Reset / On my cell, in my cell tonight / Don't have to see you to touch you / This is what braille look like, it's on sight, woo, woo, woo / If they take me to jail, call my girl, tell her send my mail / We know what Hell look like, still, it's a hell of a life, yikes /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight
TITLESORT                                : Jail
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456873

Аудио
Битрейт                                  : 1 698 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 60,1 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\03.God Breathed.flac
Размер файла                             : 64,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 33 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 616 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : God Breathed
Трек/Положение                           : 3
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Live Performances /  /  / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know鈥匞od鈥卋reathed on this / I鈥卥now God breathed on this /  /  / I know鈥匟e got His hands on this / I know we got a鈦?i>chance鈦無n鈦焧his / No, I never鈦?i>planned on this / I鈦焟ight need a band on this / This might get banned off rip / Gon' say somethin' for y'all quick / Let me know something, who y'all with? / Don't know nothing, I know this /  /  / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this /  /  / Oh-oh, oh-oh / Breathed on me, breathed, breathed, oh, oh /  / More than I can say for you / Before the sons and the daughters / Before the sun and the water / More than I can say for you / But the truth still for you / Once I saw what the Lord do / God, the Son, all the glory / God, the Father, like Maury / Don't care what you say, nothin' on me / I don't care 'bout the lawyer fees / I don't care 'bout your loyalties / God will solve it all for me / Trust man, he'll fail ya' / Trust, and God'll heal ya' / Dustin, he a Hoffman / Don't fall what they offerin', uh / Fall far too often, yeah, call God but don't call enough / Fall down but don't fall in love, I know God is all in us /  /  / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this / I know God breathed on this /  / Devil on my shoulders, I can't let 'em breathe / Brush 'em off my sleeve, I'm filled with memories / Pray they remember me, oh, oh-oh / And I know there's an angel watchin' over me / Oh-ah, I inhaled and breathed / They are so filled with greed / Okay, now they want the old me / Not too big on peoples talkin' / Okay, now they gotta show me / Okay, okay, Devil's talkin' to me, angel's talkin' to me / But Angels start to tell me, &quot;It's okay to not feel okay&quot; / I know that you'd be proud if you was here today / But it's okay 'cause I'm okay /  /  / I know God breathed on me / I know God breathed on me / I know God breathed on me / I know God breathed on me
TITLESORT                                : God Breathed
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456874

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 33 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 615 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 64,2 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\04.Off The Grid.flac
Размер файла                             : 69,5 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 39 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 719 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Off The Grid
Трек/Положение                           : 4
Текст песен                              : What? Yeah / Boy (What?) /  /  / We off the grid, grid, grid / This for my kid, kid, kid, kid / For when my kid's kid kids have kids / Everything we did for the crib /  /  / Everything we did, how we live (What?) / All this smoke got a scent / All that smoke kept a scent (What?) / Everything I spoke, what I meant (Ah) / Never disguise my intent, lines outside the event / Brought my life out the trench / God, thank God, look what He did, did, did, did, did, did / We off the grid, grid, grid, grid, grid (Ayy) / What? / We off the grid, grid, grid, grid /  /  / I'm off the grid (Homicide, homicide, what?) / Got tats on my ribs (Ah), tattoos on my ribs (What?) / I just talked to my kid, Onyx (Slatt) / I just threw tw械nty, count it, we was at Onyx (Ah, what?) / I just bought me some brand n械w clothes, Dover Street Market (Givenchy) / Ayy, we just took the route to Charlotte (Yeah, ah, what? Yeah) / I'm in the Rolls-Royce fuckin' on鈥攚hat you call it? (Yeah, yeah) / I light the opp blunt and let your bi鈥?try it (Ah) / Uh, I'm off the grid and wanna die (What?) /  /  / We off the grid, grid, grid, grid / This for my kid, kid, kid, kid / Everything we did for the crib did here / Flexin' with the business trip / Going cray, take some G6 / Lit, lit, '76 / He spit this then / We off the grid, grid, grid, grid /  /  / Yeah, look, when I was in jail, I was lowkey (Uh) / Shout out to supporters that wrote me / Eat food, work out and then go to sleep / You know I'm prayin', he carryin' both feet (Yeah) / Niggas know we got God with us (God with us) / You look at me and see a God figure (Uh) / And when I start vibin', I know that He with me / And I'ma always catch a hard shiver (Uh) / I know it's demons in that dark liquor (Uh) / We buy a bottle and squash with ya (Uh) / Everybody turn into a harsh nigga / But my pockets bigger and my heart richer (Uh) / My mind smarter, my grind harder (Skrr) / And my car quicker (Skrrt) / I met her in church, she pray for me / She my God-sister (She my God-sister, yeah) / I'm only trustin' the people I keep close / Niggas sellin' they soul for a repost / Remember when I was broke, wearin' cheap coats / Now it's diamonds and houses and C notes (Uh) / Nigga, I'm feelin' marvelous (I'm feelin' marvelous) / Who let the monster loose? (Who let the monster loose? Huh) / They call me a product of my environment (Uh) / I tell them, "Nah, I'm what God produced" (Baow) / Defense good, and them guards can shoot (Baow) / I put 'em on you, it get hard to move / Tattoo in my face is the mark of truth / Gotta watch what you say when they market you (Huh) / I already predicted this (I already predicted this, huh) / Y'all only witnessed it (Y'all only witnessed it) / Look, got a couple old friends that I'm not really clickin' with / I know they pray that we settle our differences / I pray that they lower all my niggas' sentences / I got some demons I'm not even dealin' with / They in they feelings, I'm not really feelin' it / And I know some members that gave back they membership / Nigga, you switched up, huh, like how you not feelin' me? / Look, I act like I care, but I don't really care / Now I live in a new buildin' with amenities / I got a new ceilin' with a chimney / I got a few niggas wanna finish me / I don't get too friendly with the enemy / You gotta move different when you in the industry, woo, yeah / You gotta move different when you in the industry, huh / You gotta move different when you in the, look / God blessed me with amazing grace (Uh) / She fell in love with my day to day (Uh) / I just want my problems to fade away (Uh) / Man, I'm tired of niggas, I need Gatorade / Boy, I got on my feet and I made a name / And I made it a necklace, huh / When you from the bottom and you workin' hard / Just to get the top, then they gotta respect it / If you got a voice, then you gotta project it / If you got a wrong, then you gotta correct it / If you got a name, then you gotta protect it / If you give me shock, then you gotta electric (Woo) / Tryna live a new life, so I got a new plan that I gotta finesse with (Look, yeah) / 'Cause they want me to lose, they ain't part of the Woos / I been tryin' so hard not to move reckless /  /  / We off the grid, grid, grid, grid / This for my kid, kid, kid, kid / Everything we did for the crib did here / Flexin鈥?with the business trip / Going cray, take some G6 (Ah) / Lit, lit, '76 / We scream this, then they鈥檒l have to / Change his-his-history / Niggas trip, trip, trip, this, this / This, this, this, this / You still on this list, list, list, list / I'm off the grid, grid, grid, grid / Off the grid, grid, grid, grid /  /  / First it go viral, then they get digital / Then they get critical, no, I'm not doin' no interview / Mask on my face, you can't see what I finna do / Had to move away from people that's miserable / Don't wanna link you, I ain't finna sit with you / Ain't finna talk to you, ain't finna get with you / Don't get me mad just 'cause I don't wanna injure you / She put my paintings inside of her living room / Look at the problems and issues I'm livin' through / They tryna drown me, I rise to my pinnacle / Walked through the block like the neighborhood general / Draw me the low and then that's what I send it to / I was forgettin' you, now I remember, now I remember / Did what I want, and I say what I want / And I thought you was with me, like how you get sensitive? / I got this God power, that's my leverage / I got this Holy Water, that's my beverages / I gotta help myself out of selfishness / I just bought a floor out of Selfridges / I gotta make sure they know who they messin' with / I gotta tell 'em sorry, they too delicate / I gotta stay with God where the blessings is / I ain't deliverin' Heavenly messages just for the hell of it / Don't try to test me, I keep it clean, but it can get messy / I talk to God everyday, that's my bestie / They playin' soccer in my backyard, I think I see Messi / And this money could never neglect me / I pray that my family they never resent me / And she fell in love with me as soon she met me / We both got it bad mama, bag is more heavy / We have to start countin', it's gettin' too petty / You not a real stepper, you can't overstep me / Just sit back and listen and watch how He bless me / He wait 'til I fall and then pull up and catch me / Your check is too small, you can't run up and check me / Nah, nah, I get 'em fast, see / You feel a way, then go pull up and get me / Might do somethin' wild if I feel like you press me / Nah, I get 'em fast, see / You feel a way, then go pull up and get me / Might do somethin' wild if I feel like you press me /  /  / We off the grid, grid, grid / This for my kid, kid, kid, kid / For when my kid kid kids have kids / Everything we did for the crib /  /  / Pray for what folks them did / Only thing we pray God forgive-give-give / May God forbid-bid-bid / He hit one of the kids, kids, kids / Took off His list, list, list / Look what they did, did, did / Pray for the crib, crib, crib / Some say A-a-adam could never be bla-a-ack / 'Cause a black man'll never share his rib, rib, rib, rib, rib, rib /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Off The Grid
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456876

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 39 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 718 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 69,5 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\05.Hurricane.flac
Размер файла                             : 47,3 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 3 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 633 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Hurricane
Трек/Положение                           : 5
Текст песен                              : See this in 3D, all lights out for me / All lights out for me, lightning strikes the beach / Eighty degrees, warm it up for me / Finally free, found the God in me / And I want you to see, I can walk on water / Thousand miles from shore, I can float on the water / Father, hold me close, don't let me drown / I know You won't /  /  / Yeah, walkin' on the bridge, I threw my sins over the deep end / Sippin' 'til my stomach hurt, this month I done lost three friends / Early mornin', brainstormin', normally I can't sleep in / Sometimes I just wanna restart it, but it all depends / If I'ma be the same young, hungry nigga from West End / Wrote my hardest wrongs and the crazy part, I ain't have no pen / Maybach int械rior came with sheepskin / Still rememb械r when I just had three bands / Now I'm the one everyone calling on 'cause I got deep pants / Bro told me to wait to beat the game, it's all in defense / And never fazed by names, that they might call me, but they gon' respect it / And I feel like you better off tryin' to call, I might not get the message / And she just tried to run off with my heart, but I blocked off the exit, yeah /  /  / Oh-oh, I know You won't (I know You won't) / I know You won't (Oh, yeah), oh, oh, oh (Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah) / I know You won't, I know that You look over us (I know) / 'Til we sound aslee-ee-ee-ee-eep / Bring down the rain, yeah, oh /  /  / Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, I was out for self / Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, I was up for sale / But I couldn't tell / God made it rain, the devil made it hail / Dropped out of school, but I'm that one at Yale / Made the best tracks and still went off the rail / Had to go down, down, down, this the new town, town, town / This the new ten, ten, ten, I'm goin' in, in, in / Here I go, on a new trip, here I go, actin' too lit / Here I go, actin' too rich, here I go, with a new chick / And I know what the truth is, still playin' after two kids / It's a lot to digest when your life always movin' / Architectural Digest, but I needed home improvement / Sixty-million-dollar home, never went home to it / Genius gone clueless, it's a whole lot to risk / Alcohol anonym-est, who's the busiest loser? / Heated by the rumors, read into it too much / Fiendin' for some true love, ask Kim, "What did you love?" / Hard to find what the truth is but the truth was that the truth suck / Always seem to do stuff, but this time it was too much / Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, everybody so judgemental / Everybody so judgemental / Everybody hurts, but I don't judge rentals / Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, it was all so simple /  /  / I see you in 3D, the dawn is bright for me / No more dark for me, I know You're watching me / Eighty degrees, burning up the leaves / Finally, I'm free, finally, I'm free / As I go out to sea, I can walk on water / Won't you shine Your light? Demons stuck on my shoulder / Father, hold me close, don't let me drown / I know You won't /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Hurricane
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456877

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 3 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 632 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 47,3 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\06.Praise God.flac
Размер файла                             : 43,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 46 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 621 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Praise God
Трек/Положение                           : 6
Текст песен                              : That she wrote, Speech to the Young: Speech to the Progress Toward / Say to them, say鈥卼o鈥卼he down-keepers, the鈥卻un-slappers / The self-soilers, the harmony-hushers / Even if you鈥卆re not ready for the day, it cannot always be night / Serve, flex I do work (Work) six, I'm like Mike / He's out of sight (Ayy), woo, you done got me piped / Two-man like Ike, six out the spot (Uh, uh) / Into the night (Ayy) /  /  / Yeah, I'm shakin' the drop (Drop) / I'm still up on top (Aight) / I been had the bop (Ooh-ooh) / The devil my opp, can't pay me to stop (It's lit) / My God at the top (La Flame) /  /  / We gon' praise our way out the grave, dawg / Livin', speakin', praise God / Walkin' out the graveyard back to life / I serve, follow your worth, see with new sight, into the night (Hey) /  /  / Yeah, this life I'm livin' (I'm livin') / All the advice been tipped in (That thing) / Gave me that grip, no slippin' (That grip) / Out of my mind, went trippin' (My mind) / Tell me take two when I'm on one (I'm on) / That lookout like no one, kept it real tight like yo' son (Yo' son) / Yeah (La Flame) /  / We gon' praise our way out the grave, dawg / Livin', speakin', praise God / Walkin' out the graveyard back to life (Hey) / I serve, follow your worth, see with new sight, into the night (Hey) /  /  / Still on sight, huh, still outside / Bitch, I just, huh, still outside, huh, still outside / Tame Imp鈥? Tame Impala, nigga / Tame Impala, stay outside, huh / And I'm still outside, I'm still outside, still outside, huh / Let's get right, huh, let's get right, uh, let's get right, uh, huh / Let's get right, let's get (Ayy, ayy, ayy), let's get right / Let's get (Ayy, ayy, ayy), let's get鈥?(Hey) / Look at new scenes, I opened my life, I'm subject to memes / I signed a few niggas, I polished their dreams / An angel on earth come under my wing / Stop runnin' your publishers, nigga / They publish the headlines and say the wrong things / Y'all treat your Lord and Savior like renters' insurance / You know what I mean? / Bada the bada the boom, I bada the boom, I bada the bing / I need a new girl, my old one was mean / I had to let go, forgave all them evils that came to my shows / I channeled them bad bitches, all in abode / I challenge their trust, I challenge the turbulence, came with the life / I gathered my sinners and asked if I'm right, let's get.. / I just get right, bitch, huh / Let's get right, let's get right, let's get right, sh, sh / Ain't on sight, it's on sight / I don't know you, you, you, you, it's on sight / I don't know you, you, you, you (Ayy, ayy), let's get right / Ayy, all of my niggas on Channel 5 / I don't channel ten 'til it go time / Used to throw up my Uncle's spaghetti / Been totin' totes since before I was ready / Back when my momma told me that I was challenged / A single black woman, you know that she petty / I turned a heavy heart to two million dollars / I put that in totals, reverse out the day / I gotta, I gotta put on the Virgil one time / I snort the powder with magic one time / I know some white people servin' no time / I gotta do it for me, do it for, pray for me / Doin' it for all the ones' dyin', I wanna do it for all the one's cryin' / I wanna, uh, uh, uh, let's get right, huh
TITLESORT                                : Praise God
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456884

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 46 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 620 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 43,8 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\07.Jonah.flac
Размер файла                             : 34,4 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 15 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 478 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Jonah
Трек/Положение                           : 7
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Live Performance /  /  / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had鈦焧o鈦焒ight鈦?#x27;em all on鈦焟y own / Like who's鈦焗ere when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own /  /  / Hard to keep my focus on what matters / Mandem hit my line like, &quot;Some niggas just got hit up on your block&quot; / You can rest assured it's not us / 'Caus械 we been out the wave catchin' wav械s / They say, &quot;We ain't seen you on the block&quot; / 'Cause I been out the way / Chasin' millions in my sleep, I found the better way / Somewhere on an island, let me kick it, this my getaway / I pour up a drink for all my niggas who ain't see the day / Tryna finish this with who I started with / Way too many fallen soldiers, no, I can't forgot / Hope they got headphones up in Heaven / You can vibe out and just hear this shit / It's just certain shit you can't forget /  / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own /  /  / Kanye and Jay still brothers, they both billionaires (Yeah) / And we ain't see it, I lost my brother when we was millionaires (Mm-hmm) / I wasn't scared to die, but him, that was my biggest fear (That was my biggest fear) / I got your son and your daughter like you still here (On God) / Know how it feel to lose a brother, we got a bond still / Twenty-six years, pops got out to see his son killed (No, ooh whoa) / And I don't give a fuck if I hang with a Crip, I see blood still / I can be the cleanest millionaire, I'm from the mud still (Yeah) / Died with his chains on, I call it blood diamonds / It's to the point I drop my own lo' so they could find us / And it's been months and they still haven鈥檛 (Still haven't) / Kanye did it for the city, he co-signed /  /  / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own /  / Smoke a opp pack ain't funny like that / It get ugly like that, can't get no money like that / Holy Father, please, let me step in / Can't talk to buddy like that, it get bloody like that / Whole lotta steppers and they steppin' / And they sunny like that / And they comin' right back / And when you on tour, bet you check in / 'Cause my guy back to work, it's a Monday like that / And when you text, change the beginnin' of every word / You speak to me with only no cap / Me and your big homie go back / Homie don't rap, you don't know me like that /  /  / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own /  /  / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own / Like who's here when I need a shoulder to lean on? / I hope you're here when I need the demons to be gone / And it's not fair that I had to fight 'em all on my own
TITLESORT                                : Jonah
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583456885

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 15 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 477 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 34,4 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\08.Ok Ok.flac
Размер файла                             : 37,1 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 24 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 520 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Ok Ok
Трек/Положение                           : 8
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Live Performances /  /  / Okay, now they got me, wanna rap again / Heal the wound and then you stab me in my back again / You the type to play the joke and try to hide your hand / Not the type to come around and try to play your friend / You the type to cut the grass and snake your bestest man / I'm the type to close the deal and cut my niggas in / See me in person, I look like a ghost / See me in person, I look like a ghost (Bow!) / You wanna come and then play with the G.O.A.T (Bow!) / You wanna come and then play with the G.O.A.T / All you rap niggas sound like me, can't tell who is who / You got no real identity, can't tell you from you (Nigga) / Price went up, (Yeah) angel investor (Yeah) / Price went up, angel investor (Yeah) /  /  / Okay, okay, I'm not okay / Think you鈥檙e good, it's not okay / Okay, okay, not okay (Uh) / Think you鈥檙e good, get out the way (Uh) /  /  / (Hmm) / Who said I did what? What did they do? (Hmm) / Why the hell you hatin' so damn hard, someone must pay you? (Hmm) / They don't keep me 'round 'cause I'm straight truth (Hmm) / My dawg locked up, had more home runs than Babe Ruth (Go, hmm) / Had them chickens cleanin' my house, I told them, "Be of use" (Brr, hmm) / If I see disloyalty then we gon' cut 'em loose (Yeah, hmm) / Havin' my hands 'round her neck, grip tight like a noose (Hee, hmm) / Tell you a story with a bad ending 'cause I'm not a Seuss (Yeah, hmm, bih') / Passin' around drugs to the thugs for an immunity boost (Go, hmm) / Double cup fill to the top, with the serenity juice (Okay, hmm) / Moment of silence, R.I.P to Juice (Hmm, yeah, hey) / If they say it's up, it's up, I don't need the truce (Damn, hmm) / Everything I do is solely for the broken youth (Hmm, sheesh, yes) / I just took her over the mountain with my index (Wow, hmm) / She told me to go to hell like I ain't been yet (Yuh, hmm) / And I still put in overtime like I ain't win yet (Hmm) /  /  / (Hmm) / Okay, okay, I'm not okay (Yuh) / Think you鈥檙e good, it's not okay / Okay, okay, not okay / Think you鈥檙e good, get out the way /  /  / Yeah, it's been plenty times you closed the door on me / That shit really show me how much you say you a bro to me / Showed you love and you constantly cold-shouldered me / But ain't no goin' back to fixin' up, that's the older me, yeah / I'm done with all the fake shit, I had enough of that, yeah / I done had too many niggas stab me in the back (Yeah, yeah, yeah) / They say they with you, but they really puttin' on a act / That's when shit hit the fan and all of sudden, all the facts show / You gotta chin up and show a nigga tough love / Let 'em go without you, just to show 'em what it was / We was so close, you would've thought we was blood / We got the same pain, we come from the mud / I swear this shit make me wanna put my all in it, yeah / You can hear the pain 'cause I put my heart in it, yeah / Most of these niggas ain't real, they don't wanna see me winnin', no / Most of these niggas ain't real, they don't wanna see me winnin', no /  /  / But it's okay, we gon' be okay / Only show up when we cut the cake (Oh, yeah) / Showin' love but we okay (We okay) / Find God 'fore it's too late /  / Lyrics from Snippet /  /  / I saw that they were demons and they looked in the face again / Little did they know  / I take it and respond to it /  my demons stay on my mind / My mommy always told me there was Jesus here (There was Jesus here) / I don't know the way I ball don't give a fuck nigga / Niggas get on my nerves for every reason / I saw a opp,  he grabbed his chest he couldn't breathe /  / 'Cause every time  / 'Cause if they get that, get that /  /  /  /  / Okay, okay, I'm not okay / You think we good, it's not okay / Okay, okay, I'm not okay (Uh) / You think we good, get out the way (Uh) /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Ok Ok
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457098

Аудио
Битрейт                                  : 1 518 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 37,0 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\09.Junya.flac
Размер файла                             : 28,4 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 27 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 611 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Junya
Трек/Положение                           : 9
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Third Live Performance /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh, mmh) /  /  / Ex-strippers (Mmh, mmh) / New killers (Mmh, mmh), Chi' niggas tell 'em (Mmh, mmh) / This on Donda (Mmh, mmh), on my mama (Mmh, mmh) / Made a promise (Mmh) /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? (Wri') / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my wri' (Mmh, mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my鈥?br> /  /  / All summer (Mmh, mmh), all summer (Mmh, mmh) / .45 gunners (Mmh, mmh), in pajamas (Mmh, mmh) / They piranhas (Mmh, mmh) / Buy out the store in hours like we planned it (Mmh, mmh, mmh, mmh) /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my wri' /  /  / For five summers, hold up, uh / For five summers, hold up / For five summers, hold up, uh / For five summers, hold up, uh / We took over, hold up, uh / We took over, hold up / We took over, hold up / We took over, hold up / Born in Atlanta (Mmh, mmh) / Not Montana (Mmh, mmh) / 'Scuse my manners (Mmh, mmh) / I got standards / Uh, yeah, 'scuse my manners (Mmh, mmh) / I got standards (Mmh, mmh) / I got status (Mmh, mmh) / You don't want static (Mmh, mmh) /  /  / See more comments (Mmh, mmh) / Than I see commas (Mmh, mmh) / They going dummy (Mmh, mmh) / We going Donda (Mmh, mmh) / Let me be honest (What? Mmh, mmh) / Let me be honest (Mmh, mmh) / I won with the bucks, boy (Mmh, mmh) / Let me Giannis (Mmh, mmh, slatt) / I won with the bucks, boy (Mm, mm) / Spirit is on us (Mmh, mmh) / Spirit of Donda (Mmh, mmh, slatt) / God's time can't fit on a wrist (What?) / Junya wanna have me on my wrist (What? Wri', wri', wri') / Move out of the way of my release (Yeah, yeah, yeah) / Tryna get me off my Qs and Ps (Yeah, yeah, yeah) / Why can't losers never lose in peace? (Yeah, yeah, watch it) / Ain't nobody 'round me losing sleep / Better find God 'fore He find me / Tell the Devil good night, go to sleep /  / Lyrics from Second Live Performance /  /  / I'm from Atlanta, hold up (Mmh, mmh) / Came from the attic, hold up, yeah (Mmh, mmh) / I'm in Mercedes, uh, uh (Mmh, mmh) / This not practice, uh (Mmh, mmh) / I'm not leavin', hold up, uh (Mmh, mmh) / Where's my mattress? Hold up (Mmh, mmh) / In the back of my mansion, mmh (Mmh, mmh) / Hundred K on my mattress, uh (Mmh, mmh) / Yeah, I'm all about fashion, yeah (Mmh, mmh) / And she all about fashion, hold up (Mmh, mmh) / She rock YEEZY, hold up / So we always matchin', hold up, uh / Carti and Yeezy, how'd that happen? /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Junya
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457101

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 27 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 609 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 28,3 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\10.Believe What I Say.flac
Размер файла                             : 47,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 2 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 646 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Believe What I Say
Трек/Положение                           : 10
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Chicago Performance /  /  / Yo, yo (Check our situation) / My men and my women / (Yo) Yo, yo (Check our situation) / My men and my wom鈥?/i> /  /  / You need somethin' unexpected, some form of weapon / You ask him to feel protected, and still feel protected / Just one time for the record, just one time for the record / Don't agree with the message, don't agree with the methods /  /  / Don't let, don't let the lifestyle drag you down / Who knows when was the last time you felt the love / One last sparkle to follow in my light / One last sparkle to follow /  /  / Man, it's too early / What the hell you doin' wakin' me up at 5:30? / Why the hell are you worried? / Play somethin' that is very, very vibe worthy / I don't know want my mind alerting / People sayin' tweetin' gonna make you die early / How 'bout have my heart hurtin'? / Hold it all inside, that could make you die early / Go'n and get your best attorney / Something's there, feel it when I heard it / Just release the spirit, let it flow though / How these niggas leaving now with one leg like Flo-Jo? / Nail me to the cross with long nails, like Coco / Free Throat Coat for the throat goats / Even if I gotta do it solo, even if I gotta do it with no promo / I ain't got my point across / 'Til we finally get the cross and pass the point / So there's a couple things that I gotta quote / Don't involve yourself in things you don't have to know / I ain't never question what you was askin' for / I gave you every single thing you was askin' for / I don't understand how anybody could ask for more / Got a list of even more, I just laugh it off / I be goin' through things that I had to wrote / Celebrity drama that only Brad'd know / Too many family secrets, somebody pass the notes / Things I cried about, I found laughable / Lil' baby Jesus, ain't laughing, no / Don't involve yourself in things that you ain't have to know / The big man upstairs ain't laughin', no / Don't involve yourself in things that you ain't have to know /  / Now here we are, you know I'm not about it / Showed you my all, I let you into my thoughts /  /  / Don't let, don't let the lifestyle drag you down / Who knows when was the last time you felt the love / One last sparkle to follow in my light / One last sparkle to follow in love / One last sparkle to follow in my light / One last sparkle to follow /  /  / Okay, I didn't throw a fit when you said you wanted to leave / I told you I loved you, but she didn't believe / You were too easily fooled, so easily deceived / By some dude who's more rather into greed / Played by your emotions, you were swamped by your needs / Told me, I didn't believe, you said I was out to deceive, ahaha / You said that I lie, how did I? I told you everything, didn't I? / But you just could not believe, man, I'm so peeved / Your friends all up in your head even when we're in bed / Your mind's elsewhere, and you say you care? Haha / I'm laughin' at you all, you think you got me? No, no / My back ain't against the wall (The wall, the wall, the wall, the wall, the wall) /  / Don't let, don't let the lifestyle drag you down / Who knows when was the last time you felt the love / One last sparkle to follow in my light (Right on, right on) / One last sparkle to follow
TITLESORT                                : Believe What I Say
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457105

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 2 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 645 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 47,5 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\11.24.flac
Размер файла                             : 38,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 17 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 636 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : 24
Трек/Положение                           : 11
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Live Performance /  /  / Dear God, make it alright, only you can make it alright / Dear Lord, make it alright, nothing else ever feels right / Dear God, make it alright, nothing else ever feels right / Nah, nah, nah, nothing else ever feels right /  /  / Exhausted / Never the right time to go / Never the right time to go / Never the right time to go / God loves you / Love when you choose your steps / Gotta make a right befor械 you left / Gotta make a right befor械 you鈥?br/>Everybody wanna feel like / Everything gon' be right / New me over the old me / Let it out, let it all out / God, please set it alright / Make it right, now that feels right / Nothing else ever feels right / Nothing else ever feels right /  / Save me, yeah, make it alright / Bow our heads 'cause it's alright, alright, mm / Twenty-four hours, twenty-four candles / Twenty-four hours / Yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / Throw our hands up in the sky / Yes, Lord, we put 'em on high / Yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah /  /  / Just know you alive and God's not finished / Just know you alive and God's not finished / I know you alive and God's not鈥?br/>I know you alive and God's not finished / The Devil's a lie and now he finna / The Devil's a lie and now he finna / The Devil's a lie and now he finna / The Devil's a lie and now he finna / Throw our hands up in the sky / Yes, Lord, we put 'em on high /  /  / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay (Ooh) / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay /  / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished /  /  / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished /  /  / Throw our hands up in the sky, yes, Lord, we put 'em high / I know you alive and God's not finished / I know you alive and God's not finished / I know you alive and God's not finished / I know you alive and God's not finished / The Devil's a lie and now he finished / The Devil's a lie and now he finished / The Devil's a lie and now he finished / The Devil's a lie and now he finished / I know you don't wanna be here some times /  /  / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay /  / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished /  /  / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / We gonna be okay, we gonna be okay / God's not finished, God's not finished / God's not finished, God's not finished /  /  / Throw our hands in the sky, yes, Lord, we put 'em on high / Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh / Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh / Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
TITLESORT                                : 24
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457106

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 17 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 635 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 38,6 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\12.Remote Control.flac
Размер файла                             : 37,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 18 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 572 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Remote Control
Трек/Положение                           : 12
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Third Live Performance /  /  / Please don't ask again, who's up in the van? / They my only fans / I was in my hovercraft, had another laugh / How you roll with them? When you know I'm him /  /  / Got it on remote control / Got it on remote control / Got it on remote control, like a CEO / I thought you should know /  /  / On my Instagram, it get outta hand / Why you so mad? /  /  / Whistling /  /  / He got it on remote control, like a CEO / Feelin' like the man, feelin' like the man / I was in my hovercraft, floatin' down the path / God just grabbed my hand, had a bigger plan /  /  / He got this on remote control / He got it on remote control / 'Trol / Woah-woah, woah-woah /  /  / I just, uh, I owe you a lot / I live on the Titanic (Oh), I can rock your boat (Spider) / Hoppin' out the brand new Rolls (Skrrt, skrrt) / Hoppin' out the brand new Rolls (Skrrt, skrrt) / Jesus sent me brand new clothes (Skrrt, skrrt) / Wrist still thirty-two below (Yeah) / I want my mob ties to shine (Hah) / I could caress your mind with the right time (Time) / Don't you give your love up, this is the right sign (Sign), sign (Yeah) / I treat you lovely and righteous and kind (Hah) / And we'll be messin' with another until we die (Yeah) / I'd give you kids at the drop off a dime (Dime) / Oh-woah, told the b***h fold my clothes (Fold my clothes) / Take it to the light like a strobe (Yeah) / Taking me to court like O (Taking me to court like OJ) / Paparazzi sleep at my door / I just thought that you should know (Sleep at my door) / I get frozen like the North Pole / Don't you freeze up on a pole /  /  / He got this on remote control like a sink in gold / He got it, no fight, no more meds, twilight in the game / He got it on my other craft, have another laugh / Pop on a handstand, twilight in the man /  /  / He got it on remote control / He got it on remote control / He got it on remote control, like that's to know / Should know /  /  / Ooh, ha-ha-ha, mmh, splendid / Simply delicious, oh, ha-ha-ha /  /  / I am the Glob-glo-gab-galab / The shwabble-dabble-wabble-gabble flibba blabba blab / I'm full of shwibbly liber-kind / I am the yeast of thoughts and minds / Shwabble dabble glibble glabble schribble shwap glab / Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-glap shwap / Shwabble dabble glibble glabble shwibble shwap-dap / Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-shwap glab / Shwabble dabble glibble glabble schribble shwap glab / Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-glap shwap / Shwabble dabble glibble glabble shwibble shwap-dap / Dibble dabble shribble shrabble glibbi-shwap glab /  /  / Ooh, ha-ha-ha, mmh, splendid / Simply delicious, oh, ha-ha-ha /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Remote Control
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457108

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 18 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 571 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 37,2 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\13.Moon.flac
Размер файла                             : 28,0 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 36 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 505 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Moon
Трек/Положение                           : 13
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Third Live Performance /  /  / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get up?) / How could I get up? / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get up?) / How could I get up? / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get up?) / How could I get up? / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through? How could I get up?) / How could I get up? / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / I wanna go to the moon / Don't leave so soon (Don't leave so soon) / How could I get through? (How could I get through?) / (How could I get up?) / (How could I get up?) / (How could I get up?) / (How could I get up?) /  /  / How could I get up? (Ooh) / How could I get up? (Ooh) / How could I get up? (Ooh) / How could I get up? (Ooh) / How could I get up? (Ooh) /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Moon
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457111

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 36 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 504 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 28,0 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\14.Heaven and Hell.flac
Размер файла                             : 28,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 25 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 650 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Heaven and Hell
Трек/Положение                           : 14
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Third Live Performance /  /  / Children growing, women producing / Men go work and some go stealing / Everyone's got to make a living /  /  / No more promos, no more photos / No more logos, no more chokeholds / We on Bezos, we get payrolls / Trips to Lagos, connect like LEGOs / Make this final, make this, my eyes closed / Burn false idols, Jesus disciples / I can feel your pain now, I done bled my vein out / New level the game now, simulation changed / No more problems, no more argu械 / No more askin', "Who really are you?" / I know th械 real you, you know we feel you / You know He hears you, you know we with you / Straight from Beirut, Chicago, Beirut / You cray? We cray too / You pray? We pray too / Never too late for Him to save you / This yo' movie 'cause no one can play you / Devil, lay down, Devil, lay down / This that level, make devils pray, now / (Heaven and Hell is on Earth) / Hold up, no peace, hold up, police / Don't call police, just stay focused / Pray for new life, pray for new breath / Hey, Lord, make sure it's safe for who's left / (Heaven and Hell is on Earth) / Know you can't find a place to rest / Know the Lord my bulletproof vest / And we survive, know that we blessed / Save my people through the music /  /  / Let it grrat, let it grrat, grrat / Let it grrat, grrat, grrat, grrat, grrat / Let it grrat, grrat, grrat / Let it grrat, let it grrat, grrat / Let it grrat, grrat, grrat, grrat, grrat / Let it grrat /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Heaven and Hell
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457112

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 25 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 649 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 28,6 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\15.Donda.flac
Размер файла                             : 23,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 8 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 554 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Donda
Трек/Положение                           : 15
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Live Performance /  /  / Please welcome Dr. Donda West / Forever, ever / Can you hear me? Yeah / Forever, ever / Forever, forever, no / Glorious, glory, glory, glory / Glory, glory, glory, glory / It feels good to be home / And to all of you, I thank you so much for your support / For your support of me for so many years / And more importantly, for the work you continue to do / What did he want me to talk about? / Well, he said something that was a little bit dangerous / He told me I could talk about anything I wanted to / And you know, I am my son's mother / The man I d械scribed in the introduction is being so d械cidedly different, my son (Everytime) / And what made the project extra special to me is / I got a chance to share not only what he has meant to me / But what he has meant to a generation (Today's the time) / As one writer said, we came from somewhere / Not just from the wombs of our mothers and the seeds of our fathers / But from a long line of generations who came before us /  /  / Is the kingdom (Is the kingdom) / And the power (And the power) / And the glory (And the glory) / Forever? (Forever) / Is the kingdom (Is the kingdom) / And the power (And the power) / And the glory (And the glory) / Forever? (Forever) /  /  / Forever, yeah / Forever, yeah / Forever, forever, no, oh, yeah / Glorious, glory, glory, glory / What did I teach him? (Glory) / And why Kanye ain't scared? /  /  / I'd rather deal with the shame than take the weight of the lie / Every time we talk I just wait for the lies / Every time I get the food, I just wait for the flies / Look, just send your prayers up, they'll be waitin' in the sky / My, my, my, Miss American Pie / Was a hero after Katrina but that levee went dry / Mom met my dad back in '75 / Two years later, the chosen has arrived / Holy, Holy, Holy Father / Hold me in an ocean worth of Holy Water / And David's slingshot, hope it throws you farther / You brought church to stadiums built for only soccer / When the world built on lies, the truth is a threat / Faith over the fortune, it kept you outta debt / It's snakes in money pits that you ain't found yet / Crooks behind the scene like, "He ain't drown yet?" / Rain bills from the ranch 'til the whole town wet / God's grace rains down, that's the holy fountain / Got twelve thousand acres full of holy mountains / See, you almost didn't make it, who are you without Him? / Holy, Holy, Holy Father, hold me in a ocean the size of Holy Water / Man, if plan A worked, you wouldn't know your daughter / For every tear you cried in South Carolina /  /  / Is the kingdom (Is the kingdom) / And the power (And the power) / And the glory (And the glory) / Forever? (Forever) / Is the kingdom (Is the kingdom) / And the power (And the power) / And the glory (And the glory) / Forever? (Forever) /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Donda
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457114

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 8 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 552 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 23,7 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\16.Keep My Spirit Alive.flac
Размер файла                             : 41,5 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 41 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 574 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Keep My Spirit Alive
Трек/Положение                           : 16
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Third Live Performance /  /  / Ooh, ooh / Keep my spirit alive / Keep my spirit alive, alive /  /  / More than anything / You鈥卌an鈥卼ake it all,鈥卋ut the Lord on my side / Spirit鈥厀on't die, yeah / Oh, my life / Is in His hands, so I don't stress, I pray and strategize /  /  / Yo, flushed the work just in time and they raided / Thank God, thank God / Screamin' through the GT roof like nigga, we done made it (Skrrr) / Thank God, thank God / Hundred round drum didn't jam when my shooter tried to spray it / Thank God, thank God (Brrr) / Drop a thousand grams got two thousand grands, we'll be waitin' / Thank God, thank God / I was facin' fifteen and I beat it (And I beat it) / Just spent about twenty up at Neimans (Up at Neimans) / Did two-hundred in a demon (In a demon, skrrt) / I'm the illest nigga and I mean it (And I mean it) / My homie droppin' bodies for no reason (Boom, boom, boom) / Now his kids see him on the weekends (Argh) / Got the baking soda for the remix (Remix) / Millionaires on, I can see it /  /  / More than anything / You can take it all, but the Lord on my side /  /  / Well, between a mix of bad schools with the fast-food / Bad-had tools and a bad mood / If you don't turn to a Lil Gotti, they gon' drain all the strength in your lil' body / They turned me into a Lil Gotti, uh, yeah / Not Wakanda but Wakanda is kinda like what we 'bout to make / And who gon' make it? Kan, duh / Who the squad? Donda / Who the mom? Donda / Who can see?  Don, duh, get Don C / Who needs practice? I don't do rehearsals / And I don't do commercials 'cause they too commercial / Give it all to God and let Jesus reimburse you / She said "You in the studio with who? I'ma hurt you" / How I'm forty-two and you got a curfew? / How nerves dictate how they gon' curve you? / Quiet all the cordialness / We walk in God's spiritual ordinance / We know the blacks, the orphans, refused to be runaways / Rebel, renegade, must stay paid /  /  / More than anything / You can take it all, but the Lord on my side / Spirit won't die, yeah / Oh, my life / Is in His hands, so I don't stress, I pray and strategize /  / Lyrics from Second Live Performance /  /  / Yeah, don't hate me 'cause my heart is full of love / No weapon formed against me 'cause I'm covered in the blood / Layin' in the hospital when I got shot, fam / Mama prayed for me, said she left it in God's hands, yeah / So I'ma leave it in God's hands / Everything I'm doin' now is God's plan / Doctor said I wouldn't walk no more, now I stand / Then I ran, here I am, Machine /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Keep My Spirit Alive
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457116

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 41 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 573 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 41,5 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\17.Jesus Lord.flac
Размер файла                             : 103 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 8 м. 58 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 598 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Jesus Lord
Трек/Положение                           : 17
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Snippets and Live Performances. Do not remove lyrics until the official release /  / Lyrics from Third (August 26, 2021) Performance /  /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Now we've been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / He lives in a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Sittin' by myself, I'm just thinkin' / About all I'v械 been through, I wish I was dreaming (Jesus) / Man, it's hard to be an ang械l when you surrounded by demons (Lord) / I watched so many people leave (Jesus, Lord) / I seen them change by the season, that's mama's seasonin' / God got you, the devil's watchin', he just peekin' in / I know I made a promise that I'd never let the reaper in (Jesus) / But lately, I've been losing all my deepest friends (Lord) / And lately, I've been swimmin' on the deepest end / It's just drugs, it ain't no hugs, it ain't no love there / You been down so much you don't even know what's upstairs (Jesus) / Suicidal thoughts got you wonderin' what's up there (Lord) / And while I introduce you at the party, you say it's up there / Too many pills, so much potions, so much pain, too many emotions / And everything that you do good, it just go unnoticed (Jesus) / And they tell you that you good, to just stay focused (Lord) / Mama, you was the life of the party / I swear you brought life to the party / When you lost your life, it took the life out the party (Jesus) / That woman rode with me like a Harley (Lord) / Visions of my cousins in a cell really scarred me / Movin' to the hood was like signin' up for the army / 'Cause they been killin' niggas, since niggas was watchin' Barney (Jesus) / You want dreams to come true? But I have nightmares (Lord) / 'Cause if that come to life, then I might not be right here / Been in the dark so long, don't know the light here / But I'm just reaching for the stars like Buzz Lightyear (Jesus) / And now I'm lightyears ahead of those nightmares (Lord) / I deaded those night tears when the night clears / And if I talk to Christ, could I bring my mother back to life? / And if I die tonight, will I see her in the afterlife? (Jesus) / But back to reality, where everything's a tragedy (Lord) / And better have a strategy or you could be a statistic / Little boy dies, he's just one of the mystic / And mama steady crying, 'cause she really the victim (Jesus) / And she's getting high and she's getting addicted (Lord) / And her older boy was stuck with the picture, painted vivid / That's a family portrait, and her daughter just absorbed it / Sixteen and pregnant, baby daddy say she should abort it (Jesus) / But we can't afford it, so she decides to move forward (Lord) / Baby shower time, father didn't show up / And she was feeling nauseous like she finna throw up / The water flows down her legs, yeah, it's finna go up (Jesus) / A year done went by, her daughter just turned one (Lord) / And she's still dependent on her mom / Big brother in the streets, he went and bought him a gun / He want revenge 'cause the pain, feelin' numb (Jesus) / And her mom still doing drugs 'cause that's the only time she feel loved (Lord) / But is it real love? Do the scars really heal up? / From all the pain that done built up, but they don't feel us (Jesus) / A week done flew by, the big bro ridin' then he see the guys (Lord) / Left his little brother on the side, bleeding from the side / He seein' red it's like he's bleeding through his eyes / To see him dead the only thing that'll help the grieving up inside (Jesus) / He even let him get the last meal, he done with the streets after this, this his last kill (Lord) / He gotta show him that it's that real / He ran up on him with the pipe like, &quot;Nigga, stand still&quot; (Jesus) / &quot;You took my brother life, you made my mother cry&quot; (Lord) / &quot;Tell me one reason I shouldn't send you up to Christ&quot; / He said, &quot;Go 'head, take my life, I've seen everything but Christ&quot; / The big bro just blacked out and all you seeing was the light (Jesus, Lord) /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Uh-huh, in the name of the true and living God, the beneficent, the merciful / Thank you for bringing me up the rough side of the mountain like Ertu臒rul (Jesus) / Every knee bowed and every tongue confessed and paid homage (Lord) / To the monk who visited Rothschilds like Thelonious did Pannonica / It's Jay Elec-entendre-nica comin' through your monitor (Sheesh) / Back from the great beyond like the son of man or the son of Donda (Jesus) / I never rolled the GXSR or the R6 or the Honda (Lord) / But I flew my Ducati through North America like Wakanda / Earthquakes will strike this nation for what Bush did to Rwanda (Facts) / What the Clintons did to Haiti and Downing Street did to Ghana / In Tenochtitlan they call me Terremoto, El Negro Loco (Jesus) / I shape the tectonic plates of the game if I lay one vocal (Lord) / The God is interstellar while you fellas remain local / My bars is like the pyramid temples of Pacal Votan (Jesus) / As sure as the DOJ confirmed Ezekiel's Wheel (Lord) / That could change the world like Yacub with two pieces of steel / I swore to my microphone, I swore to the Christ's throneroom / But when you great, they wanna say you took an L, Jos茅 Castillo (Jesus) / I'm in the fight here, fight here, for what seemed like lightyears (Lord) / My rugged cross and thorny crowns squeeze out Christ tears / Thirty pieces of silver clout, my PR priced here / It's a war outside, it's a war outside (Jesus) / It's like the last days of Sodom and Gomorrah outside (Lord) /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Now we've been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / He lives in a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / What up, Ye? This Larry Hoover Jr / First and foremost, I wanna thank you for taking the fight for my father to the Oval Office / You might not have been the only one that could've did that, but you were the one that did do that / And with your assistance, we can continue to let the world take part in this fight / You know to me it kinda feels like, me, my mother, my brothers, and my kids have all been incarcerated through this journey and we haven't even been to jail / We have been looked at, and treated as criminals, for being a part of this family / My father's truth and the reality that he raised me in is that he wanted to make a change in this community / (Tell me if you know someone that needs) / 'Cause the conditions in this capitalist society is what made him, and it is what made the children of today / After twenty-five years of bein' locked down, twenty-three and one, my father has not called any shots from one of the most secure and most segregated prisons in the world, and will not, once released, call any of the shots for the Gangster Disciples / If my father's intentions were to lead us to death, destruction, into the hell that he has had to live in for the past twenty-six years, man, he would be dead to me / I didn't sign up for that. I didn't stay on this journey this long for that / All my life, man, I've been waitin' for my father to come home. They told me when I graduate eighth grade, he would be home / Then they told me when I graduate from high school, he would be home / I went away to Morris Brown, I graduated and he still ain't home. Now I'm a adult, and my daughter went away to college and graduated. He still not home. Now even more than that, my son, he graduated eighth grade and we still waitin' / Matter of fact, he hasn't hugged, kissed, or touched any of his grandchildren / And they haven't been able to touch they grandfather. Even though it is not seen that way for some of us, but for many of us, Larry Hoover is a beacon of hope for his community, who deserves to breathe free air / Free my father (Jesus), Mr. Larry Hoover Sr. (Lord) / Lyrics From Second (August 5, 2021) Performance /  /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Now we've been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / He lives in a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Sittin' by myself, I'm just thinkin' / About all I've been through, I wish I was dreaming (Jesus) / Man, it's hard to be an angel when you surrounded by demons (Lord) / I watched so many people leave (Jesus, Lord) / I seen them change by the season, that's mama's seasonin' / God got you, the devil's watchin', he just peekin' in / I know I made a promise that I'd never let the reaper in (Jesus) / But lately, I've been losing all my deepest friends (Lord) / And lately, I've been swimmin' on the deepest end / It's just drugs, it ain't no hugs, it ain't no love there / You been down so much you don't even know what's upstairs (Jesus) / Suicidal thoughts got you wonderin' what's up there (Lord) / And while I introduce you at the party, you say it's up there / Too many pills, so much potions, so much pain, too many emotions / And everything that you do good, it just go unnoticed (Jesus) / And they tell you that you good, to just stay focused (Lord) / Mama, you was the life of the party / I swear you brought life to the party / When you lost your life, it took the life out the party (Jesus) / That woman rode with me like a Harley (Lord) / Visions of my cousins in a cell really scarred me / Movin' to the hood was like signin' up for the army / 'Cause they been killin' niggas, since niggas was watchin' Barney (Jesus) / You want dreams to come true? But I have nightmares (Lord) / 'Cause if that come to life, then I might not be right here / Been in the dark so long, don't know the light here / But I'm just reaching for the stars like Buzz Lightyear (Jesus) / And now I'm lightyears ahead of those nightmares (Lord) / I deaded those night tears when the night clears / And if I talk to Christ, could I bring my mother back to life? / And if I die tonight, will I see her in the afterlife? (Jesus) / But back to reality, where everything's a tragedy (Lord) / And better have a strategy or you could be a statistic / Little boy dies, he's just one of the mystic / And mama steady crying, 'cause she really the victim (Jesus) / And she's getting high and she's getting addicted (Lord) / And her older boy was stuck with the picture, painted vivid / That's a family portrait, and her daughter just absorbed it / Sixteen and pregnant, baby daddy say she should abort it (Jesus) / But we can't afford it, so she decides to move forward (Lord) / Baby shower time, father didn't show up / And she was feeling nauseous like she finna throw up / The water flows down her legs, yeah, it's finna go up (Jesus) / A year done went by, her daughter just turned one (Lord) / And she's still dependent on her mom / Big brother in the streets, he went and bought him a gun / He want revenge 'cause the pain, feelin' numb (Jesus) / And her mom still doing drugs 'cause that's the only time she feel loved (Lord) / But is it real love? Do the scars really heal up? / From all the pain that done built up, but they don't feel us (Jesus) / A week done flew by, the big bro ridin' then he see the guys (Lord) / Left his little brother on the side, bleeding from the side / He seein' red it's like he's bleeding through his eyes / To see him dead the only thing that'll help the grieving up inside (Jesus) / He even let him get the last meal, he done with the streets after this, this his last kill (Lord) / He gotta show him that it's that real / He ran up on him with the pipe like, &quot;Nigga, stand still&quot; (Jesus) / &quot;You took my brother life, you made my mother cry&quot; (Lord) / &quot;Tell me one reason I shouldn't send you up to Christ&quot; / He said, &quot;Go 'head, take my life, I've seen everything but Christ&quot; / The big bro just blacked out and all you seeing was the light (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Uh-huh, in the name of the true and living God, the beneficent, the merciful / Thank you for bringing me up the rough side of the mountain like Ertu臒rul (Jesus) / Every knee bowed and every tongue confessed and paid homage (Lord) / To the monk who visited Rothschilds like Thelonious did Pannonica / It's Jay Elec-entendre-nica comin' through your monitor (Sheesh) / Back from the great beyond like the son of man or the son of Donda (Jesus) / I never rolled the jigs or the R6 or the Honda (Lord) / But I flew my Ducati through North America like Wakanda / Earthquakes will strike this nation for what Bush did to Rwanda (Facts) / What the Clintons did to Haiti and Downing Street did to Ghana / In Tenochtitlan they call me Terremoto, El Negro Loco (Jesus) / I shape the tectonic plates of the game if I lay one vocal (Lord) / The God is interstellar while you fellas remain local / My bars is like the pyramid temples of Pacal Votan (Jesus) / As sure as the DOJ confirmed Ezekiel's Wheel (Lord) / That could change the world like Yacub with two pieces of steel / I swore to my microphone, I swore to the Christ's throneroom / But when you great, they wanna say you took an L, Jos茅 Castillo (Jesus) / I'm in the fight here, fight here, for what seemed like lightyears (Lord) / My rugged cross and thorny crowns squeeze out Christ tears / Thirty pieces of silver clout, my PR priced here / It's a war outside, it's a war outside (Jesus) / It's like the last days of Sodom and Gomorrah outside (Lord) /  /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / Donnie, Ye, what up, nigga? / Get that money you niggas forget 'em (Facts) / I ain't need 'em, but my mom's is with 'em (Jesus) / Thirty-eight, look how the streets did 'em (Lord) / All these trophies, but where do I sit 'em? (Woo) / I was born to rock a crown, hell yeah, I knocked it down / Holy water, nigga, but out here, we turn to brown (Jesus) / Donnie, if you ain't loyal, you from a different soil (Lord) / Your flame too low for that water to boil (You ain't hot) / If I wasn't rappin', the calls would stop (Haha) / You ain't really happy for me, you mad that I pop (Jesus) / Fuck a car, five houses like look what I copped (Ah! Lord) / Devil like, &quot;Jesus Christ, he gotta be stopped&quot; (Shit) / I don't say &quot;What's up?&quot;, you basically blocked (Facts) / You see it on my head, just know that it's copped (Jesus) / Always look 'em in the face when I deal with my opp (Lord; good luck, nigga) / Look from the bottom but Lord knows it's better up top, nigga (Yeah) /  /  / Viral pictures, Bible scriptures / One thing about the devil, he's liable to get you (Jesus) / Long as my good days, outweigh my bad days (Lord) / I don't count the money, I just know how much the bag weighs (I know) / Broke down soon as I seen him bring the coffin in / Lord knows, I just really wanna see you walk again (Jesus) / Million dollars cashiers check to the offerin' (Lord) / They can talk about me all they want, I'ma talk to Him (Uh-huh) / Some niggas get shot in they mouth, never talk again (Yuh) / After that, they go and get veneers or the porcelain (Jesus) / We all need Him, 'cause you ready to meet Him (Lord; ready) / Doin' dumb shit but keep tryin' for your freedom / Uh, if you don't die, then you try again (Yeah) / You get your angel wings then you fly again (Jesus; fly) / Ain't no 'i' in 'team', it's a 'i' in 'win' (Lord; win) / They got they eye on me, I got my eye on Him ('Sup) /  /  / Some fam died, some friends died / I am feeling rage on the inside, where is mine? (Jesus) / Love and hate is a thin line, get two for the ten time (Lord) / Dyin' on the eleventh, my nigga (My nigga) / I'm just down here stuntin' on the seventh, my nigga (Stuntin') / By the way, is a ghetto up in heaven, my nigga? (Jesus) / If it is, keep the chariot revvin' my nigga, yeah (Keep it revvin'; Lord) / That's what my momma be sayin' / And before you roll to war, know it's honor in prayin' (know it's honor) / There'll be vomit on the toilet after last night (bet that) / These niggas born and they move (Jesus) / Yeah, they gotta be playin' (They gotta be), not the lottery (Lord) / I am in the flower, fuck the pottery (Haha) / Jargon is angelic, if you don't get it then pardon me (Pardon me) / Got coupe from Jesus, now I'm talkin' to Jesus (We talkin') (Jesus) / Real shallow nigga, probably pray for a gray coupe (Lord) / Maybe the Lykan, or a mansion out in the Seychelles / Ghost /  /  / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Now we've been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / He lives in a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) / Been through a lot of things / Tell me if you know someone that needs (Jesus, Lord) /  /  / What up, Ye? This Larry Hoover Jr / First and foremost, I wanna thank you for taking the fight for my father to the Oval Office / You might not have been the only one that could've did that, but you were the one that did do that / And with your assistance, we can continue to let the world take part in this fight / You know to me it kinda feels like, me, my mother, my brothers, and my kids have all been incarcerated through this journey and we haven't even been to jail / We have been looked at, and treated as criminals, for being a part of this family / My father's truth and the reality that he raised me in is that he wanted to make a change in this community / (Tell me if you know someone that needs) / 'Cause the conditions in this capitalist society is what made him, and it is what made the children of today / After twenty-five years of bein' locked down, twenty-three and one, my father has not called any shots from one of the most secure and most segregated prisons in the world, and will not, once released, call any of the shots for the Gangster Disciples / If my father's intentions were to lead us to death, destruction, into the hell that he has had to live in for the past twenty-six years, man, he would be dead to me / I didn't sign up for that. I didn't stay on this journey this long for that / All my life, man, I've been waitin' for my father to come home. They told me when I graduate eighth grade, he would be home / Then they told me when I graduate from high school, he would be home / I went away to Morris Brown, I graduated and he still ain't home. Now I'm a adult, and my daughter went away to college and graduated. He still not home. Now even more than that, my son, he graduated eighth grade and we still waitin' / Matter of fact, he hasn't hugged, kissed, or touched any of his grandchildren / And they haven't been able to touch they grandfather. Even though it is not seen that way for some of us, but for many of us, Larry Hoover is a beacon of hope for his community, who deserves to breathe free air / Free my father (Jesus), Mr. Larry Hoover Sr. (Lord)
TITLESORT                                : Jesus Lord
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457118

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 8 м. 58 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 597 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 103 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\18.New Again.flac
Размер файла                             : 37,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 3 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 704 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : New Again
Трек/Положение                           : 18
Текст песен                              : If I hit you with a "W-Y-D?" / You better not hit me with a "H-E-Y" / That better be like "Hiiii" with a bunch of I's / Or "Heyyy" with a bunch of Y's / I, I lived a hundred lives, uh / So, that mean I had a hundred wives / And I am just simply high off life for the hundredth time /  /  / Never let nobody curve me that don't deserve me / Should I really have bought the Burberry last Thursday? / Wear a different color jersey every Thursday / 'Posed to meet in Malibu, you postin' pics in Jersey / Is to lay me or play me, a bigger flex though / 'Cause you know you'd never live up to my ex, though / If we dive, it's the deep end baby, let's go / We'll be gone by the weekend, baby, XO / Most insane out of body experience / And I repent for everything I'ma do again (I accept Him) / And I repent for everything I'ma do again /  /  / Thank You, thank You, thank You for Your mercy, make me new / Make me new again, make me new again / Make me new again, make me new again / I repent for everything that I'ma do again / Make me new again, make me new again, make me new again / Last night don't count, this mornin' don't count /  /  / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Make me new again, make me new again / Make me new again, make me new again / Make me new again, make me new again / Make me new again, make me new again / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience / Most insane out of body experience /  /  / If you take the ride, please don't close your eyes, uh / In a den of thieves, every man disguise, uh / Keep your mask on, keep it sanitized, uh / It's a rollercoaster, keep your hands inside, uh / Speakin' on Your name, 'member this advice, uh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / He gon' part the tides, He gon' part the skies, uh / Wanna bring you shame? 'Member this advice, uh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / He gon' part the tides, He gon' part the skies, huh / Wanna bring you pain? 'Member this advice, uh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / He gon' part the tides, He gon' part the skies, uh / Did it for the fame, 'member this advice, huh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / He gon' part the tides, He gon' part the skies, uh / When they start to lie, 'member this advice, huh / What they vandalize, He'll evangelize, uh / He gon' part the tides, He gon' part the skies, huh /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : New Again
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457122

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 3 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 703 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 37,2 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\19.Tell The Vision.flac
Размер файла                             : 18,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 1 м. 44 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 461 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Tell The Vision
Трек/Положение                           : 19
Текст песен                              : Nigga, we made it / Nigga, we made it / Nigga, we made it /  /  / Nigga, we made it (Grr, woo, bah) / Nigga, we made it, we made it (Woo) / Nigga, we made it (Woo) / Thank God that I made it (Grrt, bah) / Nigga, we made it, we made it (Woo) / Look, momma, I made it (Grrt) /  /  / Look, I remember the days, same fit for a week straight / I used to eat fifty-cent cake, now it's Philippe's / It's Philippe's for the steak, buy it, I don't care what it cost / And I always keep a pole, I did a hundred on a pro / If you droppin' a woo, we come where you live / Glock 9, infrared, pull up and 械mpty the clip / Dread had the strap all summ械r in the Floss movin' reckless / Please do not play with me, nigga, I keep a K with me /  /  / Nigga, we made it (Grr, woo) / Nigga, we made it, we made it (Woo) / Nigga, we made it (Woo) / Thank God that I made it
TITLESORT                                : Tell The Vision
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457125

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 1 м. 44 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 459 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 18,1 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\20.Lord I Need You.flac
Размер файла                             : 30,2 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 42 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 564 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Lord I Need You
Трек/Положение                           : 20
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Apple Music Livestream /  /  / Lord, I need You to wrap Your arms around me / Wrap your鈥卆rms鈥卆round with your鈥卪ercy / Lord, I need You to wrap鈥匶our arms around me / I give up on doin' things my鈦焪ay / And鈦焧ell鈦焟e everything is鈦焔oing to be鈦焌lright, Lord /  /  / When you said give me a ring, you really meant a ring, huh? / Turned out to be more than just a fling, huh? / Three hours to get back from Palm Springs, huh? / Who you know spend an hour in Walgreens, huh? / You know you'll always be my favorite prom queen / Even when we in dad shoes, or mom jeans / Too many complaints made it hard for me to think / Would you shut up? I can't hear myself drink / We used to do the freak like seven days a week / It's the best collab since Taco Bell and KFC, uh / Talk to me nicely, don't come at me loud / You had a Benz at sixteen, I could barely afford an Audi / How you gonna try and say sometimes it not about me / Man, I don't know what I would do without me / Billionaire sport, step up to the court / They rented a room, we bought the resort / God got me, baby, God got the children / The devil run the playground but God own the buildin' / Time went silence, a luxury / Cussin鈥?at your baby momma, guess that's why they call it custody / God got us baby, God got the children / The devil run the playground but God own the buildin' / Time and space is a luxury / But you came here to show that you still in love with me / Startin' to feel like you ain't been happy for me lately, darlin' / 'Member when you used to come around and serenade me, woah / But I guess it's gone different in a different direction lately / Tryna do the right thing with the freedom that you gave me / Your gun off safety, speak first don't break me / Harsh words, you're angry / Lord, don't take me, oh, oh /  / Lord, I need You to wrap Your arms around me / Wrap your arms around with your mercy / Lord, I need You to wrap Your arms around me / I give up on doin' things my way / And tell me everything is going to be alright, Lord
TITLESORT                                : Lord I Need You
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457306

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 42 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 563 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,2 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\21.Pure Souls.flac
Размер файла                             : 68,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 58 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 609 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Pure Souls
Трек/Положение                           : 21
Текст песен                              : Shit change when you famous / I remember, back before the chains, we was nameless / Went through stages just to hop on new stages / Open up your eyes, niggas only entertainers / And I cannot sell my soul (Soul) / And I cannot sell my soul (Soul) / And I cannot sell my soul (Yeah, soul) / And I cannot sell my soul (Jesus saved my soul) / And I cannot sell my soul /  /  / I've been at the top shinin' like a light pole / And I'm just a product of what a nigga was raised in / This money sanctified, so I gotta say it again / They said I was mad at the GRAMMYs / But I'm lookin' at my grammy right now / Pulled up on Ye, and I said, &quot;They don't understand me (I feel you)&quot; / I just want my dawg to pipe down / 'Cause when you really came from the trenches / You was raised in the trenches (Mm) / You feel like you trail blazed for the trenches (Mm) / I hope God can forgive me for the days that I was sinnin' (Mhm) /  /  / The truth is only what you get away with, huh? / (Man, all these lyin' ass niggas, you know what I'm sayin'?) / I said, &quot;The truth is only what you get away with, huh?&quot; / Ayy, that's why a lot of these niggas be fakin', huh / Made it through the trials and tribulations, huh / Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah /  / Uh, uh, well, well, here goes / Well, here goes, well, here goes / I was one of them weirdos of the pure soul / That would go to the flea market to buy fake clothes / Every color Girbaud's, every Cutlass is cold / Every cousin that stole, every summer was cold / Out of all of the moles, out of all of the Folks / After all of the jokes, I'm the one that was chose / All of my friends love to gang bang / How we in my car, and you say we ain't in the same lane? / When we both had Pelles on / And we was scammin' for the prom before Chief Keef was &quot;Bang, Bang&quot; / Always had mob ties, stood on my six points, how could I not rise? / Love, truth, peace, freedom, justice, but I'm not five / This southside, and we outside / This southside, and we outside / This southside, and we outside / This southside, and we outside / This southside, and we outside / And for all the guys that went to the White House and said, &quot;free the old man&quot; / Every day I put my life on the line to feed the whole clan / Personal worth not what a person is worth / I can give a dollar to every person on Earth / Man, it's gotta be God's plan / Man, I swear these boys keep playin' / We gon' have to square up then / We gon' have to send it up then / We gon' have to send it up then / We gon' have to send it up then / We gon' have to send it up then / We gon' have to send it up then / My favourite place to send it /  / It ain't how it used to be / This the new me, so get used to me / It ain't how it used to be / This the new me, so get used to me / Lookin' in the mirror, it's the truth of me / Lookin' at my kids, it's the proof of me / Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free / Father, Holy Spirit, let loose on me / Father, I'm yours exclusively / Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free / Father, Holy Spirit, let loose on me / Father, I'm yours exclusively / Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free / Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free /  /  / The truth is only what you get away with, huh / I said, &quot;The truth is only what you get away with, huh?&quot; / Ayy, that's why a lot of these niggas be fakin', huh / Made it through the trials and tribulations, huh /  /  / The truth the only what you get away with (Oh, woah) / The truth the only what you get away with / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with / Oh-oh / The truth is only what you get away with (Trust again) / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with (Oh-woah) / The truth is only what you get away with / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with / Inside of you even when it don't shine through / The truth is only what you get away with / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with / We see it birds eye views / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with / God would never harm you / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with (Get away with) / The truth is only what you get away with / The truth, the truth / The truth is only what you get away with
TITLESORT                                : Pure Souls
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457310

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 58 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 608 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 68,7 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\22.Come to Life.flac
Размер файла                             : 59,3 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 10 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 602 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Come to Life
Трек/Положение                           : 22
Текст песен                              : Lyrics from Chicago Listening Party /  /  / My soul cries out Hallelujah and I thank God for saving me / I, I thank God /  /  / Here go all your problems again (I thank God), three, two, one, you're pinned (I thank God) / Uncle now he back in the pen', auntie shut down again / Did she finally come to life? Ever wish you had another life? / Ever wish you had another life? Ever wish you had another life? /  /  / Don't you wish the night would go numb? / I've been feelin' low for so long / I ain't had a high in so long, I been in the dark for so long / Night is always darkest 'fore the dawn / Gotta make my mark 'fore I'm gone / I don't wanna die alone, I don't wanna die alone / I get mad when she gone, mad when she home / Sad when she gone, mad when she home (Lost it right now, the spirit that wants to run) / Sad when she gone, floatin' on a silver lining (In the name of Jesus) / Yeah, you know where to find me, ridin' on a silver lining / And my God won't deny me, tell the Devil get behind me / All the stars are aligned, lift me up every time / You know exactly where to find me / (Hallelujah, thank you Jesus, hallelujah, hallelujah) / Did those ideas ever really come to life? / Make it all come to life, make it all come to life / Prayin' for a change in your life / Well, maybe it's gon' come tonight /  / Sadness settin' in again, three, two, one, you're pinned / Uncle right back in the pen', tell me how auntie been / Took your thoughts and penciled 'em in / Should've wrote 'em down in pen / And maybe they'd come to life / And maybe they'd come to life / Sadness settin' in again, three, two, one, you're pinned / Uncle right back to the pen', tell me how auntie been / Thoughts, you had penciled 'em in / Probably shoulda wrote 'em in pen / And maybe they'd come to life / They could finally come to life, they could finally come to life /  /  / You know where to find me, they cannot define me / So they crucify me, how so fazed when I leave? / Come and purify me, come and sanctify me / You the air that I breathe, the ultra-ultralight beam / Bought a gift to Northie, all she want was Nikes / This is not about me, God is still alive, so I'm free / Floatin' on a silver lining, floatin' on a silver lining / So when I'm free, I'm free
TITLESORT                                : Come to Life
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457311

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 5 м. 10 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 602 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 59,3 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\23.No Child Left Behind.flac
Размер файла                             : 31,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 58 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 498 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : No Child Left Behind
Трек/Положение                           : 23
Текст песен                              : No child left behind / No child left behind / No child left behind / No child left behind / No child left鈥卋ehind /  /  / Back鈥卆gain, I used鈥卪y back against the wall / Never called鈥卭n y'all, never count on y'all / Always count on God / Back again, I used my back against the wall / Never called on y'all, never count on y'all / Always count on God /  /  / He's done miracles on me / He's done miracles on me / He's done miracles on me / He's done miracles on me / He's done miracl械s on me / He's done miracl械s on me
TITLESORT                                : No Child Left Behind
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457313

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 58 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 497 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 31,8 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\24.Jail, Pt. 2.flac
Размер файла                             : 60,3 Мбайт
Общий поток                              : 1 703 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Jail, Pt. 2
Трек/Положение                           : 24
Трек/Всего                               : 27
Авторское право                          : ℗ 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC, distributed by Def Jam, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 1755 Broadway, New York, New York 10019.
Текст песен                              : Take what you want / Take everything / Take what you want / Take what you want /  /  / Better that I change my number so you can't explain / Violence in the night, violence in the night / Priors, priors, do you have鈦焌ny鈦焢roduct? / Well,鈦焧hat one time,鈦烮'll be honest / I'll鈦焍e honest, we all liars, let it go /  /  / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'm pulled over and I got priors / Guess we goin' down, guess who's goin' to jail? /  /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight /  /  / Don't you curse at m械 on text, why you try to hit the flex? / I hold up, lik械, &quot;What?&quot; I scroll, I scroll up like, &quot;Next&quot; / Guess who's getting X'ed? Like, next / Guess who's getting X'ed? / You made a choice, that's your bad / Single life ain't so bad / But we ain't finna go there / Something's off, I'll tell you why / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight / What a grand plan to sell you out / I could scream and shout, let it out /  / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'll be honest, we all liars / I'm pulled over and I got priors / Guess we goin' down, guess who's goin' to jail? /  /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight /  /  / Man, tell them haters open up the jail (Open up the jail) / And you can tell my baby mamas get the bail money (Bail me) / I said one thing they ain't like, threw me out like they ain't care for me / Threw me out like I'm garbage, huh? / And that food that y'all took off my table / You know that feed my daughters, huh? (Mmm) / But I ain't really mad, 'cause when I look at it / I'm getting them snakes up out my grass and, ****, that's a good habit / I'm ready for war, let's get at 'em / And teaming up ain't gon' help 'em / 'Cause beating the odds too deep / Just me and God, ****, ****, I'm good at it / Matter of fact, I'm great at it, my cell phone back at it / I know these people gon' try to tell me how to talk / Don't know what I seen or what I was taught / My mama worked two or three jobs to take care of three of her kids, my uncles watched / Yeah, we was raised by the crack addicts / Mmm, raised by the drug dealers, killers, and the junkies (Junkies) / Mama couldn't save us 'cause she had to get the鈥?br/>Mama couldn't save us 'cause she had to get the money / Feel like your world falling, getting too hard to catch it, ain't it? / You and your girl arguin', you don't like how she actin' lately / Giving it everything that you can give and you don't get half the patience / You was busy hustlin', the things come with your hustle / They got in her head, corrupted her / Yeah, that's probably what happened, ain't it? / Large amount of capital, invested in myself / Underground, I ain't even have a basement, I read the affidavit / Let's see what it is with you / Only thing I did to you / Was always keep it real and true / Guilty, guess they gon' have to take me /  / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / Guess who's goin' to jail tonight? / God gon' post my bail tonight

Аудио
Битрейт                                  : 1 702 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 60,3 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\25.Ok Ok, Pt. 2.flac
Размер файла                             : 36,4 Мбайт
Общий поток                              : 1 492 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Ok Ok, Pt. 2
Трек/Положение                           : 25
Текст песен                              : Lyrics for this song have yet to be released. Please check back once the song has been released. /            /
TITLESORT                                : Ok Ok, Pt. 2
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457314

Аудио
Битрейт                                  : 1 491 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 36,4 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\26.Junya, Pt. 2.flac
Размер файла                             : 35,4 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 2 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 625 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Junya, Pt. 2
Трек/Положение                           : 26
Текст песен                              : Transcribing /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh, mmh) /  /  / Ex-strippers (Mmh, mmh) / New killers (Mmh, mmh), Chi' niggas tell 'em (Mmh, mmh) / This on Donda (Mmh, mmh), on my mama (Mmh, mmh) / Made a promise (Mmh) /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? (Wri') / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my wri' (Mmh, mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my鈥?br> /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? (Wri') / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my wri' (Mmh, mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my鈥?br> /  /  / All summer (Mmh, mmh), all summer (Mmh, mmh) / .45 gunners (Mmh, mmh), in pajamas (Mmh, mmh) / They piranhas (Mmh, mmh) / Buy out the store in hours like we planned it (Mmh, mmh, mmh, mmh) /  /  / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Junya Watanabe on my wri' / Tell 'em this, did he miss? / Junya Watanabe on my, mmh / I can't really see, where did I miss? (Mmh) / Junya Watanabe on my wri' /  /  / For five summers, hold up, uh / For five summers, hold up / For five summers, hold up, uh / For five summers, hold up, uh / We took over, hold up, uh / We took over, hold up / We took over, hold up / We took over, hold up / Born in Atlanta (Mmh, mmh) / Not Montana (Mmh, mmh) / 'Scuse my manners (Mmh, mmh) / I got standards / Uh, yeah, 'scuse my manners (Mmh, mmh) / I got standards (Mmh, mmh) / I got status (Mmh, mmh) / You don't want static (Mmh, mmh) / I'm from Atlanta, hold up (Mmh, mmh) / Came from the attic, hold up, yeah (Mmh, mmh) / I'm in Mercedes, uh, uh (Mmh, mmh) / This not practice, uh (Mmh, mmh) / I'm not leavin', hold up, uh (Mmh, mmh) / Where's my mattress? Hold up (Mmh, mmh) / In the back of my mansion, mmh (Mmh, mmh) / Hundred K on my mattress, uh (Mmh, mmh) / Yeah, I'm all about fashion, yeah (Mmh, mmh) / And she all about fashion, hold up (Mmh, mmh) / She rock YEEZY, hold up / So we always matchin', hold up, uh / Carti and Yeezy, how'd that happen? /  /  / Junya Watanabe, ayy / Jun Takahashi, ayy (Ayy, ayy) / Undercover, ayy (Ayy, ayy) / Beat up like  (Ayy, ayy) / These Botegan, yeah / Slime green like wasabi, yeah, yeah / I know the step of the hitters / They don't do karate, ooh-ooh /  I keep my bro in the back of the / I got a house in the hills and it's empty / I'm with my girl, why you keep tryna tempt me? / Colorin' the truck, yeah, the Bentley / I am really here evidently / Putting it on but it's really in me / I was created in the image of God / Junya Watanabe on my / Boolies on my couch, stay on mu / Mike Amiri, did he miss? / Junya Watanabe on my (Woo, woo, woo) /  /  / Alright /  /  /              /            /
TITLESORT                                : Junya, Pt. 2
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457315

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 2 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 624 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 35,4 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\27.Jesus Lord, Pt. 2.flac
Размер файла                             : 132 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 11 м. 30 с.
Общий поток                              : 1 609 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Jesus Lord, Pt. 2
Трек/Положение                           : 27
Текст песен                              : Transcribing @crackar
TITLESORT                                : Jesus Lord, Pt. 2
ITUNESCATALOGID                          : 1583457316

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 11 м. 30 с.
Битрейт                                  : 1 609 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 132 Мбайт (100%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : D:\Download\На раздачу\Kanye West - Donda (2021)\Cover.jpg
Формат                                   : JPEG
Размер файла                             : 19,3 Кбайт

Изображения
Формат                                   : JPEG
Ширина                                   : 1 280 пикселей
Высота                                   : 1 280 пикселей
Цветовое пространство                    : YUV
Субдискретизация насыщенности            : 4:4:4
Битовая глубина                          : 8 бит
Метод сжатия                             : С потерями
Размер потока                            : 19,3 Кбайт (100%)

YouTube
Время раздачи: Как получится (минимум до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)
[NNMClub.to]_Kanye West - Donda (2021).torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   1.22 GB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 4)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 30 Окт 2021 15:04:13
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
ALLic
Модератор Музыки
Uploader 100+
Стаж: 16 лет 5 мес.
Ratio: 439.162
100%
ussr.gif
Самая легкая обложка 500х500 из когда-либо виденных мною - всего 7 килобайт. И очень информативная. Дело Малевича живет и побеждает!))

Ratio: 18.656
100%
witch.png
Если я правильно понял, дело не в релизере У альбома Kanye West "Donda" появилась обложка

Uploader 100+
Стаж: 16 лет 5 мес.
Ratio: 439.162
100%
ussr.gif
Релизер не ошибся. На момент выхода релиза так оно и было - черный квадрат.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> HD Audio и Многоканальная Музыка -> WEB-DL-Audio Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1