Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 485

Sarah Vaughan - The Jazz Collector Edition (1940-e) 1991, LaserLight [FLAC|Lossless|tracks + .cue] <Vocal Jazz>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Jazz, Blues, Soul -> Jazz (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
ssagwebster ®
RG Music
Релизер джаза
Стаж: 10 лет 1 мес.
Ratio: 1292.871
Раздал: 43.38 TB
0.47%
russia.gif
Sarah Vaughan - The Jazz Collector Edition (1940-e) 1991, LaserLight
Жанр: Vocal Jazz
Издание: LaserLight - 15 744
Продолжительность: 00:47:57

Кодек: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Битрейт: Lossless
Источник (релизер): mrprobe
Страна-производитель диска: Germany
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да

Треклист:

01. September Song [3:04]
02. Time After Time [3:03]
03. Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?) [3:24]
04. What a Difference a Day Makes [2:50]
05. Love Me or Leave Me [2:59]
06. Don't Worry 'Bout Me [2:54]
07. Motherless Child [2:47]
08. Gentleman Friend [2:35]
09. Tenderly [3:09]
10. The One I Love Belongs to Someone Else [3:14]
11. A Hundred Years from Today [2:59]
12. Penthouse Serenade (When We're Alone) [3:11]
13. Everything I Have Is Yours [2:41]
14. I Feel So Smoochie [2:41]
15. It's Magic [3:16]
16. It's You or No One [3:11]
This bargain-priced album is a selection of Sarah Vaughan's mid-1940 recordings made for the Musicraft label, which were among her first. Not yet anointed as a jazz diva -- that coronation was a few years down the road -- she was still serving her apprenticeship. Work with the founders of bebop (Dizzy Gillespie and Charlie Parker) on "Lover Man," with Gillespie's muted horn an engaging backdrop, gives a tantalizing glimpse of what was to come. While the vocal package of later years wasn't yet complete, the clarity of voice, the gorgeous timbre and the impeccable timing were pretty well developed. To hear this cut along with Charlie Ventura's embroidering tiny notes behind Vaughan on "Time After Time" is worth the price of admission alone. Other notable tracks include the November 1947 recording of "Love Me or Leave," with Ted Dale's Orchestra and Sam Musiker's clarinet, as well as "Penthouse Serenade," with the elegant Teddy Wilson and Buck Clayton's trumpet. Her long time association with pianist Jimmy Jones got its start on these early recordings. Some of these tunes would be revisited during her 45-year career. But these tracks are like the first grapes of the season, the sweetest of all. Like most of its releases, little discographical information comes with these Laser Light issued albums and what is there is often incorrect or, as here, incomplete. The credits list comes from independent research. Also, not much effort is spent on remastering, so the sound leaves much to be desired. But these inconveniences pale in comparison to the quality of the performances.
Время раздачи: c 15:00 до 22:00 (минимум до появления первых 3-5 скачавших)

Поглощение/вытеснение
Только с согласия релизера

Beijing65
[NNMClub.to]_Sarah Vaughan - The Jazz Collector Edition (1991).torrent
 Торрент: Золотая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Зарегистрируйтесь и скачайте торрент!
17.7 KB

Примагнититься
 Размер:   205 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 6)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 27 Май 2022 09:26:31
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Jazz, Blues, Soul -> Jazz (Lossless) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1