[*] (I'll Remember) One and All - The Firesiders
[*] (Lala) I Love You - The Caesars
[*] (SLOWED DOWN) A Moment Ago - The Anglels
[*] 16 Candles - The Crests 45 rpm EP
[*] 100 Years From Today - 15 Year Old Alice Jean & The Mondellos Rare California Doo-Wop
[*] A Fool Am I - Tony & Tyrone
[*] A Fool In Love - The Keytones
[*] A Girl Named Arlene - The Del Satins
[*] A Kiss From Your Lips - The Flamingos
[*] A Lonely Man's Prayer - The Bleu Lights
[*] A Lover’s Prayer - The Galaxys
[*] A Lover's Prayer - The Galaxys (Rare Stereo Version)
[*] A Million Years - Connie McGill & The Visions OUTSTANDING Doo-Wop
[*] A Million Year's - Connie McGill & The Visions
[*] A Night To Remember - The Ravenairs
[*] A Peeping In My Heart - Bobby Desola (1961)
[*] A Peeping In My Heart - Bobby Desola (HQ)
[*] A Peeping In My Heart - Bobby Desola Rare Early 60's Teener
[*] A Real Love - Donnie Wells
[*] A Teenager's Letter of Promises - Juanita Rogers
[*] A Thousand Stars - Kathy Young & The Innocents
[*] A Thousand Stars - The Chants
[*] Afraid - C.L. & The Pictures
[*] Afro-Lypso - The Royal Jesters
[*] After Graduation - The Four Fifths
[*] Ain’t No Big Thing - The Fabulous Flares
[*] Ain’t No Big Thing - The Spontanes
[*] All For You - The Admirations
[*] All I Want Is Love - The Montclairs
[*] All I Want Is You - Jim Holiday & The Futuretones (HQ Re-Upload)
[*] All I Want Is You - Jim Holiday & The Futuretones
[*] All My Love - The Arondies Nice Garagey Doo Wop Ballad
[*] All Night Diner - Santo & Johnny
[*] All Night Diner- Santo & Johnny 45 rpm
[*] Alley Oop - The Hollywood Argyles
[*] Always Be Faithful - The Monarchs
[*] Always So True - Gary Glenn & The Jeweltones
[*] An Innocent Kiss - The Tops (Better Quality Re-Upload)
[*] An Innocent Kiss - The Tops Rare White Doo-Wop
[*] An Innocent Kiss - The Tops
[*] Angel Baby - Anna & The Kings (Bravo Budget Label 45 RPM)
[*] Angel Baby - Rosie & The Originals ~RLAS1Xccfqs
[*] Angel Baby - Rosie & The Originals
[*] Angel City Jam - Danny Sandoval
[*] Angel Face - The Neons
[*] Angel In My Eyes - Ronnie Premiere & The Royal Lancers Amazing Wisconsin Doo-Wop
[*] Angel Mio - Los Rockin Devil's (Spanish version of Angel Baby)
[*] Angel of Love - The Capitols
[*] Angel of Mine - James Easterling & The Blue Notes
[*] Angelito - Rene & Rene
[*] Anything That's Part Of You- Elvis Presley 45 rpm
[*] Are You Angry - Thee Midniters (sped up audio)
[*] Are You Angry - Thee Midniters _RE-Upload
[*] Are You Angry - Thee Midniters
[*] Are You Still My Love - The Soul Brothers
[*] At My Front Door- The El Dorados 78 rpm
[*] At The Ball - The Unique Teens 45 rpm
[*] Aunque Me Hagas Llorar - Joe Bravo
[*] Aunque Me Hags Llorar - Joe Bravo
[*] Autumn Heart - Harvey Connell (with the Joe Parsons Orchestra & Chorus)
[*] Baby - The Volcanos
[*] Baby Baby- Jack Scott 45 rpm
[*] Baby Come Home - Robert & Johnny
[*] Baby Doll - The Vanguards
[*] Baby I Apologize - The Sunglows (ft. Joe Bravo)
[*] Baby I Apologize - The Sunglows [HQ- Better Sound]
[*] Baby I'm Lonely - The Intruders
[*] Baby Oh Baby - The Low Notes (Bravo Budget Label 45 RPM)
[*] Baby Oh Baby - The Low Notes _HQ
[*] Baby Tell Me- The Willows 78 rpm
[*] Baby Think It Over - The Martinels
[*] Baby, Baby, All The Time - The Superbs _Alt. Version
[*] Back To You - The Royal Jesters
[*] Be Mine - The Rondels
[*] Be Mine Again - Lenny Montalvo & The Chrystal Chords (Better Sound)
[*] Be Mine Again - Lenny Montalvo & The Chrystal Chords
[*] Be My Girl - Col Joye Australian Uptempo Doo Wop
[*] Because of You - Rome & Paris
[*] Because of You - The Dreamers
[*] Beggin You' - The Royal Chessmen
[*] Believe In Me - The Cordells
[*] Believe Me - The Skyliners
[*] Bells of Joy - The Initials
[*] Beneath The Willow - Unknown Group (Unreleased Acetate )
[*] Best Wishes, Good Luck, Good Bye- The Del Satins 45 rpm
[*] Betty My Love - The Joylarks (HQ)
[*] Betty My Love - The Joylarks
[*] Beverly Angel - James Powell
[*] Big Chief Little Puss- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Bila - The Versatones
[*] Blue Skies - The Biscaines
[*] Blushing Bride - The Truetones [HQ]
[*] Blushing Bride - The Truetones
[*] Bob O Link - The Smart Tones
[*] Bobbi Ann - Ze Majestics
[*] Bobby Rydell- Wild One 33 rpm
[*] Born To Wander - Jack Wood
[*] Boy and Girl - Gin & The Gents (HQ RE-Upload)
[*] Branchin' Out - The Montereys Rare 60's Teen
[*] Branchin' Out - The Montereys
[*] Breaking Up - The Futures
[*] Brenda - The Cupids
[*] Brenda Lee- I Want To Be Wanted 45 rpm
[*] Bring My Money Home To You - Bob Murphy
[*] Brown Eyed Soul Man - The Sounds
[*] Buick 59' - The Medallions
[*] Calendar Girl- Neil Sedaka 45 rpm
[*] Calendar of Love - The Teamates
[*] Cal's Tune (Coy Version) - The Vel-Tones
[*] Cal's Tune (Kapp Version) - The Vel Tones
[*] Can’t Fool Me Twice - Thee Lakesiders (HQ Vinyl Sound)
[*] Can’t You See (What You Have Done To Me) - Dell Vikings (song from UnFuck It Ad)
[*] Cariño Nuevo- The Sunglows ft. Freddy Salas
[*] Carole - Donnie & The Dreamers 45 rpm
[*] Castle In The Sky - The Bop Chords
[*] Catch Me I'm Falling - Kelly Finnigan (HQ)
[*] Cause I’m Loving You - The Marvells
[*] Cenizas - Los Terricolas
[*] Chain Gang - Sam Cooke
[*] Chain of Broken Hearts - The Camelots AMAZING uptempo acapella
[*] Chalypso № 8 - Marty Wyler & His Quartet
[*] Chance - The Sierras [HQ]
[*] Chance Part 1 - The Sierras
[*] Chance pt. 1 - The Sierras very rare uptempo doo-wop (Re-Upload Better Sound)
[*] Chapel Bells - The Fascinators
[*] Chapel Bells- The Fascinators 45 rpm
[*] Chapel Of Dreams - The Dubs
[*] Chapel of Love - Hitmakers Gorgeous Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] Chasing A Dream- Billy Grammer 45 rpm
[*] Cheek to Cheek - The Percells
[*] Cherry Pie - The Star Sapphires
[*] Cholo - Brown Brothers of Soul
[*] Chop Chop Hole In The Wall - The Boulevards
[*] Church Bells May Ring- The Willows 78 rpm
[*] Color TV - The Chandelliers
[*] Come Back - The Velvetones
[*] Come Back Baby - Thee Midniters
[*] Come Back Baby, Come Back - The Du Vons
[*] Come Back Home - Alice Jean & The Mondellos Rare California Ballad
[*] Come Back Into My Heart - The Volumes
[*] Come Home Girl - The Empires
[*] Come On & Love Me - Chuck Jackson
[*] Come On Back - The Sheiks
[*] Come On Girl (Be Mine) - The Four Fifths
[*] Come See About Me- The Supremes 33 rpm
[*] Come To Me - The Kool Gents 45 RPM
[*] Come To Me - The Kool Gents
[*] Coney Island Baby - The Excellents 45 rpm
[*] Coney Island Baby - The Excellents
[*] Confessin' A Feeling - Sly, Slick & Wicked (HQ)
[*] Confidential - Sonny Knight 33 rpm
[*] Convicted - Oscar McLollie 33 rpm
[*] Could It Be I'm Falling In Love The Spinners 45 rpm
[*] Cradle Rock - The Rhythm Heirs
[*] Crazy Eyes For You - Bobby Hamilton
[*] Cross My Heart- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] Cry Em Out - Dawn & The Twilights
[*] Cryin' Over You - The Cruisers (HQ)
[*] Crying For You - The Cineramas
[*] Crystal Blue Persuasion - Tommy James & The Shondells (HQ Mono)
[*] Crystal Blue Persuasion - Tommy James & The Shondells
[*] Cut Across Shorty - The Sunglows
[*] Daddy’s Home - Los Silvertones
[*] Daddy's Coming Home - Joe Bataan
[*] Daddy's Going Away Again - The Harps
[*] Daddy's Home - Shep & The Limelites
[*] Daiquiri - The Velvederes (HQ)
[*] Daiquiri - The Velvederes
[*] Dance By The Light Of The Moon- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Dance With Me Henry (The Wallflower) - Etta James 33 rpm
[*] Danger Signals - Benny Easley
[*] Darlin Don't Make Me Cry - Ernie & The Halo's
[*] Darling Dear - Alfred & Joe
[*] Darling I Want To Get Married - The Heartbeats
[*] Darling of Mine - The Downbeats
[*] DCT ACETATE_ Black Rabbit Inn - Artist Unknown
[*] De De Dinah - Frankie Avalon 45 rpm EP
[*] Deambulando - Sui Generis (de Panama)
[*] Dearest - Larry Tamblyn
[*] Dearest One - C-Quents (Super HQ)
[*] Dearest One - The C-Quents (Better Quality)
[*] Dearest One - The C-Quents
[*] Dedication Time - The Memories
[*] Deep Freeze - The Ivory’s
[*] Delores - The Boulevards
[*] Delsinia - The Dynamics
[*] Desire - Larry Lee & The Leesures
[*] Devil or Angel- Bobby Vee 45 rpm
[*] Diamonds & Pearls - The Paradons
[*] Dichosos - Los Strollers
[*] Did It - The Laddins (Excellent Rocker)
[*] Did It - The Laddins
[*] Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling-Ding Dong - Dicky Dell and The Bing Bongs
[*] Do I Have The Right - The Ideals
[*] Do It - Dawn & The Twilights
[*] Do You Miss Me - Mimi Allen
[*] Do You Remember - The Skarlettones
[*] Don Juan - The Starr Brothers (Ideals)
[*] Don Juan - The Starr Brothers
[*] Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Heaven And Paradise 33 rpm
[*] Don’t Count On Me - Curtis Davis & The Arketts
[*] Don’t Leave Me Baby - Dino Bazan & The Dell-Tones
[*] Donnie and The Dreamers- Carole 45 rpm (RE-upload)
[*] Donnie and The Dreamers- Ruby My Love 45 rpm
[*] Don't Forget- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] Don't Ask Me - Ronnie Vare & The Inspirators
[*] Don't Come Around - King Tones
[*] Don't Ever Leave Me- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Don't Forget - Larry Chance & The Earls 45 rpm
[*] Don't Forget - The Earls
[*] Don't Go Away - Thee Midniters
[*] Don't Let Time Go By - Soul Searchers Band
[*] Don't You Ever - Terry Klein [Stone]
[*] Don't You Ever [Sonic] - Terry Klein
[*] Dooley- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Doreen - Bobby & The Discounts
[*] Down On My Knees - The Starr Brothers (Candles)
[*] Down The Aisle of Love - The Quin-Tones
[*] Dream A Little Dream - The Perez Bros.
[*] Dream Girl - The Flamingos
[*] Dream Land - Dantè & The Evergreens
[*] Dreamin' - Johnny Burnette 45 rpm
[*] Dreaming - Nightshift [Rare Chicano Soul]
[*] Dreaming Casually - Thee Midniters
[*] Dreamland Last Night - Dicky Doyle
[*] Dreams - The Volumes 45 rpm
[*] Dreams and Memories - Farrel & The Flames
[*] Dreams For Sale - Gin & The Gents
[*] Dreams- The Volumes 45 rpm
[*] Dry Your Eyes - The Revlons
[*] Early In The Evening - The Dubs
[*] Earth Angel - The Penguins 33 rpm
[*] Earth Angel - The Penguins 78 rpm
[*] Earth Angel- The Penguins 'Dootone'' 78 rpm
[*] Echo - Brenda Holloway
[*] Echo '90 - The Emotions
[*] Eddie My Love - The Teen Queens 33 rpm
[*] Espera Un Tantito - The Jives
[*] Esta Vez - Los Moonlights
[*] Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney & The Halos ~YOIhnTabEts
[*] Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney & The Halos
[*] Everybody's Got A Home But Me - The Kraftones
[*] Everyday- Bobby Vee 45 rpm
[*] Everything’s Going To Work Out - The Spontanes
[*] Exactly Like You - The Impacts
[*] Face In The Crowd - The Montereys
[*] Fairyland - The Metronomes
[*] Fat Boy - Billy Stewart (Original Version)
[*] Fat Boy - Billy Stewart 45 rpm
[*] Fatty-Boom-Bi-Laddy - The Tokays
[*] Fatty-Boom-Bi-Laddy - The Tokays (HQ)
[*] Feel So Fine - The Contrails
[*] Feelin' No Pain - The Del Satins
[*] First I Look At The Purse- The Contours 33 rpm
[*] First Star - The Tabs BEAUTIFUL 'Rockaballad'
[*] Fly Me To The Moon - Sunny & The Sunliners
[*] Foolish Lover - The Rounders
[*] Fools Will Be Fools - Frankie Tucker
[*] For A Love That Is Mine - The Pentagons Haunting and Beautiful Ballad
[*] For A Love That Is Mine (New Version) - The Pentagons
[*] For A Love That Is Mine (No Strings) - The Pentagons
[*] For All We Know - The Caslons
[*] For All We Know- The Caslons 45 rpm (promo)
[*] For Sentimental Reasons - The Cleftones
[*] For Sentimental Reasons - The Marvells
[*] For You - The Charades
[*] For You - The Cupids
[*] For You - The Decoys
[*] For You And You Alone - The Casanovas
[*] Forever - The Jives
[*] Forever (And A Day) - Johnny Jack
[*] Forever and A Day - Johnny Jack _HQ Re-Upload
[*] Forever Walks A Drifter - The Monzas
[*] Gee - The Crows [HQ 45 RPM]
[*] Gee What A Guy - Yvonne Caroll _HQ Re-Upload
[*] Gee What A Guy - Yvonne Caroll
[*] Gee Whiz - The Royal Jesters
[*] Get Out Of My Life- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Get With It - The Flamingos
[*] Get You Back - Mayer Hawthorne
[*] Get Yourself Another Fool - The Tempo Tones
[*] Get Yourself Together - The Caesars
[*] Girl Across The Street - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] Girl I Love - The Crystal Tones
[*] Girl of Mine - Lenny Dean & The Rockin' Chairs
[*] Give A Love (Wonderful) - The Spark Plugs
[*] Give Me Your Love - The Lost Souls
[*] Giving Up On Love - Little Jr. Jesse & His Tear Drops
[*] Giving Up On Love - Thee Midniters
[*] Gloria - The Four Gabriels (Pioneer Group Sound)
[*] Go Charley Go - Davi
[*] Goin' Out Of My Head- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Goin' To The River - Frankie Anthony
[*] Gone In The Night - The Fury's
[*] Good By - The Inspirations
[*] Good Bye - The Soul Brothers
[*] Good Luck Charm- Elvis Presley 45 rpm
[*] Goodbye Baby (When You're Gone) - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] Goodnight Baby - The Imaginations (Mastering Tape Rip)
[*] Goodnite Sweetheart, Goodnight My Love - Gary Glenn & The Jeweltones
[*] Gotta Travel On- Billy Grammer 45 rpm
[*] Grateful - The Click-Ettes
[*] Growing Up - The Collegiates
[*] Guess I'll Never - The Destinations
[*] Guess Who - The Sunglows HQ Re-Upload
[*] Guess Who - The Sunglows
[*] Guided Missiles - The Cuff Links
[*] Gun - Las Raices
[*] Gus Gossert 45 EP (Five Satins , The Youngtones, The Youngsters, The Shells)
[*] Gus Gossert 45 RPM EP Side 'A' (The Five Satins, The Youngtones)
[*] Gus Gossert 45 RPM EP Side 'B' (The Youngsters, The Shells)
[*] Hands Across The Table - The Velours (HQ)
[*] Hands Across The Table - The Velours
[*] Handy Man - Jimmy Jones 45 rpm
[*] Happily Ever After - The Royal Jesters
[*] Hardly See My Way - Danny Sandoval (HQ RE-Upload)
[*] Hardly See My Way - Danny Sandoval
[*] Have You Ever Told Her - Billy Sol
[*] Have You Heard - The Royal Knights ~dLjMPqozDQM
[*] Have You Heard - The Royal Knights
[*] Hay Baby - Serafin Sandoval & The Veltones
[*] He Means So Much To Me - Hannah Lee
[*] Heart & Soul - Little Jan & The Radiants
[*] Heart’s Desire - The Avalons
[*] Heartaches - The Marcels 45 rpm
[*] Heavenly - The Tremaines
[*] Hello Young Lovers- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Help Me - The Del - Chords
[*] Her Eyes Reveal - King Louis & The Stratfords (1962)
[*] Her Eyes Reveal - King Louis
[*] Here Am I' Broken Hearted - The Four J's
[*] Here Comes My Baby - The Five Kings
[*] Here Comes The Pain - Scott English
[*] Here I Stand - The Moods
[*] Hey Conductor - Sonny Flaharty and The Mark V
[*] Hey I Know You - The Monzas
[*] Hey Señorita - The Penguins 78 rpm
[*] Hey Señorita- The Penguins 'Dootone' 78 rpm
[*] Hey You - Bob Murphy
[*] High Heel Sneakers- Stevie Wonder 33 rpm
[*] High On A Hill - Scott English CLASSIC Pittsburgh Ballad
[*] Hit Record - Prentiss Polk
[*] Holy One - Freddie Fender
[*] How Are You - The Monarchs [HQ]
[*] How Are You - The Monarchs
[*] How Could You Hurt Me So - The Marvells
[*] How Seet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye 33 rpm
[*] Human Catastrophe - The Dinos
[*] Hurt- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Hurt So Bad- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] I Always Will Love You - L.C. Steels & Group EXTREMELY Rare Texas Sound
[*] I Beg Your Pardon- Johnny Burnette 45 rpm
[*] I Believe - The Earls
[*] I Believe- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] I Can Be Cool (Ticklah Remix) - Bob & Gene
[*] I Can Tell You Love Me Too - The Ultimates
[*] I Can’t Go On Like This - Georgie Dee & The Ladds
[*] I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops 33 rpm
[*] I Couldn’t Help Falling - Jim Moore & The Students [Gold-Brik]
[*] I Couldn’t Help Falling - Jim Moore & The Students [Rodger Ward]
[*] I Dig You Baby - Gene Barbour & The Cavaliers
[*] I Do Love You - Billy Stewart 45 rpm
[*] I Do Love You - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] I Don’t Want Everything - Jimmy McHugh
[*] I Dream of An Angel - Chuck Rondell & The Sorensen Bros
[*] I Fall In Love Every Day - Sam Cooke
[*] I Found A Love - The Falcons
[*] I Found A Love- The Falcons & Band 45 rpm
[*] I Found You - The Castaways
[*] I Just Can't Help Myself - The Kool Gents
[*] I Keep A Tellin' You- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] I Know I Know - The Royal Jesters
[*] I Laughed So Hard - The Defenders
[*] I Like The Way (You Look At Me) - The Pentagons
[*] I Love You Baby - Mike Prisco [Al Reno]
[*] I Love You But You Don't Know Me - The Escorts
[*] I Love You In The Same Old Way- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] I Love You More (Than Anyone) - The Imaginations
[*] I Love You- The Volumes 45 rpm
[*] I Miss You So - Terri & Johnnie
[*] I Miss You So - The Tren-Dells
[*] I Miss You So- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] I Need Love - The Metronomes
[*] I Need Someone - Ambertones (HQ Remaster)
[*] I Need Someone - The Ambertones
[*] I Need You So - Grady Chapman & The Suedes
[*] I Need You So - Tommy McLain [Jin]
[*] I Need You So - Tommy McLain
[*] I Need Your Love So Bad - The Vocaleers (HQ)
[*] I Ran - Chase & Gene
[*] I Really Do Believe It - Pat Bell Rare 60's Rock N' Roll _ Teener
[*] I Really Love You - Sandy & The Accents great sweet soul
[*] I Really Love You - The Danleers
[*] I Really Must Know - The Reflections
[*] I Shoulda Listened To Mama - Jimmy Beaumont
[*] I Sit Alone - The Ravens
[*] I Still Love You - The Esquires
[*] I Wanna Chance - The Vows
[*] I Want A Girl - Jonny Benavidez
[*] I Want A Girl - The Imaginations
[*] I Want A Love I Can See - The Temptations
[*] I Want A Woman - Nathaniel Mayer and the Fabulous Twilights
[*] I Want Her To Love Me - The Larks
[*] I Want Only You - The Decoys
[*] I Want To Be Free - Connie McGill & The Visions
[*] I Want To Do It - Bobby Comstock
[*] I Want To Know - Bennie Turner & The Armourettes
[*] I Want To Know - The Lyrics
[*] I Want To Meet Her - The Royal Jesters
[*] I Want You - Dee Torres
[*] I Want'a Be Your Baby - Gene & the Team Beats
[*] I Was Dreaming - The Cleftones
[*] I Wonder - The Wonders
[*] I Wonder Who - The Fascinators
[*] I Wonder Who- The Fascinators 45 rpm
[*] I Won't Cry - Johnny Adams Fantastic 1959 R&B
[*] I Won't Love You Again - Dimas III
[*] I’m Not A Know It All - Johnny Wes
[*] I’m On The Outside Looking In - The Spontanes
[*] I’m Waiting - Terri & The Velveteens
[*] I'd Have To Share- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] I'd Rather Go Blind - Sunny & The Sunliners
[*] Idol With The Golden Head - The Coasters
[*] If I Had Your Love - The Fascinations
[*] If I Knew - The Crusiers
[*] If You Love Me - Little Jan & The Radiants
[*] If You Love Me - The Informers
[*] I'll Be - Serafin Sandoval & The Veltones _HQ Re-Upload
[*] I'll Be - Serafin Sandoval & The Veltones Extremely Rare Teen Sound
[*] I'll Be Doggone- Marvin Gaye 33 rpm
[*] I'll Be There - The Uptones
[*] I'll Be True - The Insights (Are You Angry)
[*] I'll Forget About You - The Crowns
[*] I'll Get By Without You - Kenny & Tommy
[*] I'll Keep Holding On- The Marvelettes 33 rpm
[*] I'll Let Nothing Separate Me - Gene & The Teenbeats
[*] I'll Never Fall In Love- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] I'm A Fool - The Turks
[*] I'm All Right - The Jades
[*] I'm Always Chasing Rainbows - Andy Kostic
[*] I'm Asking Forgiveness - C.L & The Pictures Killer Swamp Pop Ballad
[*] I'm Asking Forgiveness - C.L. & The Pictures (HQ)
[*] I'm Glad - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
[*] I'm Gonna Stay - Mary Wells 45 rpm
[*] I'm Just A Lonely Guy - Jim Pipkins & The Boss Five
[*] I'm On The Outside (Looking In)- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] I'm So Blue - Elaine Brooks & The Pushers
[*] I'm So Lonely - Ernie Moralas and The Lavenders (HQ)
[*] I'm So Lonely - Ernie Moralas and The Lavenders
[*] I'm So Sorry - The Royal Jesters
[*] I'm So Young - The Trend-Els
[*] I'm Sorry - C.L. & The Pictures
[*] I'm Spinning - Dell-Vikings feat. Kripp Johnson
[*] I'm Truly Truly Yours - The Perez Bros
[*] I'm Yours - The Flamingos
[*] Image of Love - Publio & The Valiants
[*] In The Rain - The Joylarks (HQ)
[*] In The Rain - The Joylarks
[*] In The Still Of The Nite - The Five Satins 33 rpm
[*] Insane - Wade Jones
[*] Is There A Love For Me - The Dubs
[*] Island of Love - The Defenders
[*] It Ain't No Big Thing - The Electrons
[*] It Ain't No Big Thing - The Radiants
[*] It Had To Rain Again - Catalina Six
[*] It Takes Two - Henry Sawyer & The Jupiters
[*] It Was Fun - King Louis & The Stratfords
[*] It Was I - Skip & Flip
[*] It Was Like Heaven - Little Joey & The Flips
[*] It Won't Work Out Baby - The Lost Souls
[*] It’s Hot - Gene & Billy
[*] It’s So Hard To Break A Habit - The Webs (HQ SOUND)
[*] It’s Summertime - Milty & Nat
[*] It’s You, You, You - The Fabulous Gardenias
[*] It'll Never Be Over For Me - Thee Midniters
[*] It's All Over - Danny Palacio
[*] It's Growing- The Temptations 33 rpm
[*] It's Okay - Joe Bravo y Su Orquesta (The Sunglows)
[*] It's Okay - The Sunglows
[*] It's Time To Cry- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] It's Too Late - The Companions (Better Sound)
[*] It's Too Late - The Companions
[*] It's Too Late [Arlen] - The Companions
[*] It's True I Love You - The Impacts
[*] It's You And Me - The C-Quents
[*] I've Got Love For My Baby' - The Younghearts 45 rpm
[*] I've Got Soul - The Royal Jesters
[*] Jazz Bow Pete - Bobby Desola
[*] Jeannie - Lou Josie & Group
[*] Jeannie - Lou Josie Dreamy Early 60's Teener (Better Sound)
[*] Jeannie - The Unique Teens ~HqtAcoSyHYU
[*] Jeannie - The Unique Teens
[*] Jelly Bean - The Galaxys
[*] Jerk-N-The Dog - Gents + 1
[*] Johnny & The Expressions - 'Now That You're Mine'
[*] Jumpin' Jay - Bad Buc 45 R.P.M Acetate
[*] Jungle Mambo - The Knockouts 78 rpm
[*] Jungle Mambo - The Knockouts
[*] Just A Friend - Dimas III
[*] Just A Little- Brenda Lee 45 rpm
[*] Just A Year Ago Today - The US Group
[*] Just For You - The Hi-Tones
[*] Just Like That- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Just Me and You - The Dreamliners (Stereo Remaster)
[*] Just Me and You - The Dreamliners
[*] Just One Chance - The Sparkletones _HQ Re-Upload
[*] Just One Chance - The Sparkletones
[*] Just One Chance- The Sparkletones 45 rpm (rare girl doowop)
[*] Just Remember - The Federal Fugitives
[*] Just You And Me Baby - The Spinners 45 rpm
[*] Keep Laughin' - The Alteers
[*] Kiss Me Goodnight - Tony Castle GREAT Arizona Teener Ballad
[*] La Bamba- Ritchie Valens 45 rpm
[*] La Bicicleta- The Sunglows ft. Freddy Salas
[*] La Flor - Terri & The Velveteens
[*] Lady Sunshine - The Royal Jesters
[*] Lagrimas Han De Caer - Los Moonlights
[*] L'amour - Les 'Tear Drops' French Doo Wop Ballad
[*] Land of 1000 Dances Chris Kenner 45 rpm
[*] Last Heartbreak - The Springers
[*] Last Night's Dream - Ron and The Motions
[*] Leave Her For Me - The Jades 45 rpm
[*] Lejania - Sui Generis (de Panama)
[*] Leroy- Jack Scott 45 rpm
[*] Let Me Be Your Love - Ronnie Vare & The Inspirators
[*] Let Me Dream - The Matadors (HQ)
[*] Let Me Dream - The Matadors ~o0iYOSc9P_k
[*] Let Me Dream - The Matadors
[*] Let Me Explain- The Cadillacs 45 rpm
[*] Let Me Know - Miller Brothers
[*] Let The Children Play - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] Let There Be You - The Royal Jesters
[*] Let’s Get Together Again - Carol Hughes
[*] Leticia Isabel - Los Moonlights
[*] Let's Kiss And Make Up - The Royal Jesters Chicano Doo-Wop Rocker
[*] Let's Kiss and Make Up - The Royal Jesters
[*] Let's Make Up - Frank Gonzales and The Palisades (HQ)
[*] Let's Start All Over Again - The Paragons
[*] Let's Stomp - Bobby Comstock
[*] Let's Take A Ride - C.L. & The Pictures
[*] Letter From My Darling - Little Tom & His Valentines
[*] Lie - Don Julian
[*] Lillie Mae - The Cupids
[*] Little Boy & Girl - The Kodoks
[*] Little Boy Sad - Johnny Burnette 45 rpm
[*] Little Darling - Sammy & The Del-Lards
[*] Little Girl - Saby & The Orientals
[*] Little Girl - The Dreamers
[*] Little Joe - The Sounds
[*] Little Miss Blue - Nino & The Ebb Tides
[*] Little Pedro- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Little Rose - The Blenders
[*] Little Star - The Elegants 45 rpm EP
[*] Little Star - The Elegants
[*] Little Vagabond - Rene & Rene
[*] Lo Mucho Que Te Quiero - Rene and Rene
[*] Loneliness - The Knick-Knacks
[*] Loneliness - The Zodiacs
[*] Lonely Boy - Two Brothers
[*] Lonely Guy - The Gallahads
[*] Lonely Guy - The Royal Jesters
[*] Lonely Night - The Ultimates
[*] Lonely Weekend - Billy & The Essentials
[*] Lonesome Teenager - Joey & The Impressions
[*] Long Lonely Nights - Lee Andrews & The Hearts
[*] Lookin' For My Baby- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] Lora Jean - Charlie’s Jive Quintet
[*] Lorraine - The Harmonaires Doo-Wop classic
[*] Lost & Found - The Tokays (HQ)
[*] Lost and Found - The Tokays
[*] Lost Legend - The Four Grand
[*] Lost Lover - The Cameos
[*] Love - The Jives [HQ - Better Sound]
[*] Love - The Jives
[*] Love (Makes Me Do Foolish Things) - Martha & The Vandellas 33 rpm
[*] Love Hides Inside - Sunny Syde Express ~JBcS8QtCjPw
[*] Love Hides Inside - Sunny Syde Express
[*] Love Is All - Jackie Wilson 45 rpm
[*] Love Is All Right - Mayer Hawthorne (Ltd. Edition 4 inch Vinyl Single)
[*] Love Is Slipping Away - Happiness Is
[*] Love Me - The Royal Jesters (HQ)
[*] Love Me - The Royal Jesters Amazing Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] Love Me As I Love You - Dave 'Baby' Cortez
[*] Love Me Like You Mean It - Percy Sledge 45 rpm
[*] Love Must Be - Johnny Jack
[*] Love No One - The Top Hits Great Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] Love True Love- Barry Mann 45 rpm
[*] Love You So Bad - The Empires
[*] Lover’s Prayer - The Click-Ettes
[*] Lover's Quarrel - The Hi Tones
[*] Lovin' You - The Gifts
[*] Loving You (Is My Desire) - The Sevilles
[*] Luau Cha Cha Cha- Annette Funicello 45 rpm
[*] Mad At The World- The Epsilons
[*] Make It With You' - Ralfi Pagan
[*] Make Me Love You - The Contrails
[*] Make Me What You Want Me To Be - The Duncan Bros
[*] Makin' Love- Floyd Robinson 45 rpm
[*] Making Ends Meet - Thee Midniters
[*] Mama Said - The Shirelles
[*] Manning Avenue - The Royal Jesters
[*] Marilyn - Bobby Domino
[*] May I Baby - Sam & Dave GREAT Soul (& some 45's I picked up this weekend)
[*] Maybe - Ralph Robles
[*] Maybe Tomorrow - The Reflections
[*] Meet Me Down In Soulsville - The Royal Jesters
[*] Memories - The Beachcombers
[*] Memories - The Kraftones (HQ)
[*] Memories - The Kraftones
[*] Memories - The Mistics
[*] Memories of Love - Lenny Dean & The Rockin' Chairs
[*] Menagerie - The Biscaines
[*] Midnight Star - The Misfits
[*] Miko - Mike Monica
[*] Miss Fine - The Cruisers
[*] Moments Like This - The Tren-Dells
[*] More - Georgie Dee & The Ladds
[*] More Peanuts (La Vienteunica) - The Valentines
[*] More Than Riches - Ralph De Marco
[*] Morning Teardrops - Bennie Turner & The Armourettes
[*] Mr. Soft Touch - Marvels
[*] Music Music Music - Barry & Bob & The Stereos
[*] Music, Music, Music - Barry & Bob and the Stereos - Great early 60's Uptempo Doo-Wop
[*] My Baby Comes To Me - The Coasters
[*] My Beauty, My Own - The Fascinators
[*] My Cherie - The Shells
[*] My Darling - The Tabbys
[*] My Darling To You - The Bop Chords
[*] My Dear - The Cyclones
[*] My Dream - Sunny & The Sunliners
[*] My First Love - Frankie & Johnny Excellent Duo
[*] My Friend Mary Ann - The Vanguards
[*] My Girl - The Parlay Brothers
[*] My Girl- Floyd Robinson 45 rpm
[*] My Girl- The Temptations 33 rpm
[*] My Guy - The Young Sisters
[*] My Heart - The Cordovans
[*] My Heart Cries - Randy Thomas
[*] My Heart Knows- Johnny Preston 45 rpm
[*] My Heart Remembers - Spider & The Playboys
[*] My Heart's Desire - The Blenders
[*] My Hometown- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] My Imagination - The Camelots
[*] My Jelly Bean - Bobby & The Consoles
[*] My Kind Of Woman - The Royal Jesters ~BKuUdhi8XxE
[*] My Kind Of Woman - The Royal Jesters
[*] My Last Request - The Casanovas (HQ)
[*] My Life - Joe Jama
[*] My Life With You - Rodney Gallant Obscure but Nice Teener
[*] My Little Darlin' - Dicky Doyle
[*] My Lost Love - The Webtones
[*] My Oh My - The Triangles
[*] My One and Only Love - Mike Prisco [Al Reno]
[*] My Sheila (Long Lonely Hours) - The Spark Plugs
[*] My True Love- Jack Scott 45 rpm
[*] My True Story - The Jive Five
[*] My Vow To You - Vicky Tafoya & The Big Beat
[*] My Young Heart - Hal Davis
[*] Nada Gano Con Quererte - Los Freddy's
[*] Nancy - The Love Notes
[*] Necia De Mi Corazon - Little Francisco Greaves
[*] Need You - George Goodman & The Headliners Awesome Ballad
[*] Need Your Love So Bad - The Vocaleers
[*] Needle In A Haystack - The Whispers (Original Dore Version) HQ
[*] Never Again- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Never Be Blue - Orly Ilacad & The Ramrods
[*] Never Before - Tom Clay & The Rayber Voices (Extra HQ Re-Upload)
[*] Never Before - Tom Clay & The Rayber Voices Extremely Rare Early Motown Sound
[*] Never Had A Girl Like You - Lee Overby & The Red Toppers
[*] Never Let You Go - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] Never- The Earls 45 rpm
[*] Never Will Forget - The Royal Jesters
[*] Newly Wed - The Orchids (Great Chicago Ballad)
[*] Newly Wed - The Orchids (HQ)
[*] Night Owl - The Goldtones
[*] Night Time - Pete Angel Classic Pittsburgh Ballad
[*] Night Time - Pete Antell (Better Quality)
[*] Nita, I Need You So - Bobby & The Consoles
[*] No Fair At All - The Racket Squad
[*] No Fair At All - The Subconscious Mind
[*] No Greater Miracle - The Harptones
[*] No Llorare - Los Johnny Jets
[*] No Mail on Monday - Kenny Gamble
[*] No More - The Uptones
[*] No No No - The Dovells
[*] No One - The Dubs
[*] Not Me - Prentiss Polk (Better Sound Re-Upload)
[*] Not Me - Prentiss Polk
[*] Not The Right Time - Dimas III
[*] Now It's Your Turn - The Blends
[*] Now That You’re Mine - Johnny & The Expressions
[*] Now You're Gone - The Laddins
[*] Nowhere To Run- Martha Reeves & The Vandellas 33 rpm
[*] Obscure Lowrider Soul Acetate Soul Satins - 'Love Has Gone'
[*] Obscure Unknown _ Unreleased Doo-Wop Acetate
[*] Oh Cheryl - The Montereys
[*] Oh How I Hate To Go Home - The Laddins
[*] Oh I Love You - Dell Vikings
[*] Oh Lover (Hear My Plea) - Arleemah Wadood
[*] Oh So Soon - The Sapphires
[*] Oh, Please Love Me - The Lyrics (HQ)
[*] Oh, Please Love Me - The Lyrics
[*] Oh, Woh, Baby - The Fortuneers
[*] On This Earth - The Barons
[*] Once In My Life - Little Tommy Payton
[*] Once Upon A Time - Dick Thomas & The Toppers
[*] Once Upon A Time - Dick Thomas and The Toppers _HQ
[*] One Desire - Richie Alhona
[*] One Million Years - The Heartbeats
[*] One Summer Night - The Ambertones
[*] One Summer Night - The Promineers
[*] Only One - Scotty Wayne
[*] Only One - The Chekkers
[*] Ordinary Guy - Joe Bataan
[*] Our Song- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Our Love’s About Over - The Dinos
[*] Our Songs of Love - The Love Notes
[*] Out of A Million Girls - George Davis
[*] Out of Town - Publio & The Valiants
[*] Palms of Paradise - Ray & Bob
[*] Paradise - The Temptations Classic Motown
[*] Peanut Butter- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Penalty of Love - The Velvetones
[*] Perdoname - Neto Perez & The Young Originals
[*] Phyllis Beloved - The Desires
[*] Picture On The Wall - The Kool Gents
[*] Pigtails Eyes Are Blue - Premiers
[*] Pigtails Eyes Are Blue - The Premiers
[*] Pineapple Princess- Annette Funicello 45 rpm
[*] Playboy - The Vel-Tones (HQ)
[*] Playboy (Coy Version) - The Vel-Tones
[*] Playboy (Kapp Version)- The Vel-Tones (HQ RE-Upload)
[*] Played On - Ruso and The Royal Knights
[*] Played On - The Rivieras
[*] Please Baby Please - Cannibal and The Headhunters
[*] Please Be Mine - Rhythm Jesters Smooth Doo-Wop Cruiser
[*] Please Be Mine - The Casanovas
[*] Please Be Mine - The Knockouts Unreleased Alternate Take
[*] Please Be Mine - The Rhythm Jesters
[*] Please Be Mine - Tony Carr
[*] Please Be Mine- Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers 45 rpm
[*] Please Be My Love Tonight - Frankie & Johnny (HQ)
[*] Please Be My Love Tonight - Frankie & Johnny
[*] Please Come Back Home - The Orientals
[*] Please Don’t Leave Me - The Moods
[*] Please Don't Go - The Cordells
[*] Please Love Me - The Casinos
[*] Please Say You Want Me - The Royal Jesters
[*] Please Stay (Don’t Go) - The Newtowns
[*] Poetry In Motion - Johnny Tillotson 45 rpm
[*] Poor Rock 'N Roll - The Nobles
[*] Poquita Fe - Neto Perez & The Young Originals
[*] Por Fin - Los Johnny Jets
[*] Pretty Little Angel - Barry Petricoin & The Pretenders
[*] Pretty Little Angel - Barry Petricoin and The Pretenders
[*] Pretty Little Angel - The Pretenders 45 rpm
[*] Private Number - The Royal Jesters
[*] Promise Her Anything (But Give Her Love) - The Stratfords HQ
[*] Promise Her Anything (But Give Her Love) - The Stratfords
[*] Puppy Love- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Put Your Head On My Shoulder Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Quarter To Three - Unknown Group (Song Hits Budget Label EP)
[*] Que Curioso (Funny) - Ramiro Ram Rodriguez
[*] Queen of My Heart - Rene and Ray
[*] Queen of the Starlight Dance - Larry & Mike
[*] Raindrops - The Kartunes
[*] Rang Tang Ding Dong (I Am The Japanese Sandman) - The Cellos
[*] Rare Acetate - An Innocent Kiss by The Tops
[*] Reason For Love - Davi
[*] Rebel Rouser - Duane Eddy 45 rpm EP
[*] Remember Me Baby - The Earls GREAT Doo-Wop
[*] Reputation- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Review of the Ortofon OM D 25 M Mono Cartridge
[*] Ritchie Valens- Donna 45 rpm
[*] Rocket Ride - Johnny Greco
[*] Rocket Ride- Johnny Greco 45 rpm
[*] Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day
[*] Rubber Ball- Bobby Vee 45 rpm
[*] Running Bear- Johnny Preston 45 rpm
[*] Sacred Love - The Runabouts
[*] Sad Girl - Charlie & The Jives
[*] Sad Girl - Thee Midniters
[*] Sax Fifth Avenue - Johnny Beecher
[*] Say That You Love Me One More Time - The Jives
[*] Saying Goodbye - Little Francisco Greaves
[*] School Girl - Little Tom & His Valentines
[*] Searching For My Love - Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces
[*] Second Date - Pat Bell Beautiful Early 60's Teener _ Girl Group Sound
[*] Secret Lover - Bobby Sands and The Royal Teentones
[*] See You Next Year - The Cleftones
[*] Selfish One - Unknown Artist (Previously Unreleased Soul Acetate)
[*] Send Me The Pillow You Dream On- Johnny Tillotson 45 rpm
[*] Sentimental Reasons - The Chekkers
[*] Seras Mia - Los Moonlights
[*] Session - The Del Rio's
[*] Settle Me Down - The Caslons
[*] Settle Me Down- The Caslons 45 rpm (promo)
[*] Seven Wonders of the World - The Keytones
[*] Shangri La - The Parakeets (HQ Re-Upload)
[*] Shangri-La - The Parakeets Beautiful early 60's Mid Tempo Doo-Wop
[*] Share My Name - The Spontanes
[*] Sharing Love - The Insights
[*] Sharon - Ronnie & The Premiers
[*] She Won't Go Steady - Ronnie Booker & The Boardwalkers
[*] She’s My Woman, She’s My Girl - Archie Bell & The Drells
[*] She'll Come To Me (Someday) - The Revlons
[*] She's Gone - The Sky Tones
[*] Shimmy (Like Kate) - The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Shimmy Shimmy Ko-Ko Bop- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Shine Again - The Adelphis
[*] Shirely & Lee - Let The Good Times Roll 33 rpm
[*] Shop Around - The Miracles 45 rpm
[*] Short Short Shorty - Sunny & The Sunliners
[*] Should We Love (Lonely) - The Spark Plugs GREAT and Rare Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] Shout ~ pts. 1 & 2 - Joey Dee & The Starliters Intense Early 60's Classic
[*] Show Me Love - Thee Lakesiders (HQ Vinyl Sound)
[*] Silent Heart - 125th Street Candy Store
[*] Silhouettes- The Rays 33 rpm
[*] Since I Don't Have You - The Skyliners
[*] Since I Met You (Long Ago) - Pat Y Los Invasores
[*] Since I Met You Baby- Bobby Vee 45 rpm
[*] Since You Left My World - The Centurians
[*] Since You’ve Been Gone - The Heartbreakers
[*] Sing Along With The Four Grand (Inst.) - The Four Grand
[*] Sing, Sing, Sing, - Benny Goodman & His Orchestra (1938)
[*] Singing Waters - The Truetones
[*] Sippin' A Cup of Coffee - The Ordells
[*] Sitting In The Park - Billy Stewart
[*] Sixty-Minute Man - The Dominoes
[*] Skippity Doo - The Five Satins
[*] Sleep Late My Lady Friend - Joe Jama
[*] Sleep Walk - Santo & Johnny
[*] Sleepwalk - Sammy & The Del-Lards [HQ]
[*] Sleepwalk - Sammy & The Del-Lards
[*] Slow Twistin'- Dee Dee Sharp & Chubby Checker 33 rpm
[*] Smile Now Cry Later - Sunny & The Sunliners
[*] So Blue - The Jades 45 rpm
[*] So Funny - Dimas III
[*] So Many Girls - Danny Segovia
[*] Soft Shadows - The Orchids KILLER Instrumental
[*] Some Day (You'll Be My Love) - Kenny & Tommy
[*] Some Kind Of Wonderful - The Drifters 45 rpm
[*] Someday - Nino & The Ebb Tides
[*] Someone - The Contrails
[*] Something Happened- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Something Has Changed Me- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Spanish Grease - The Royal Jesters
[*] Speedoo- The Cadillacs
[*] Split Personality - The Resonics [HQ]
[*] Split Personality - The Resonics
[*] Spur of The Moment - Emotions
[*] Stagger Lee- Lloyd Price 45 rpm
[*] Star Dust - Billy Ward & His Dominoes 45 RPM
[*] Stay By Me - J.H. + The Esquires
[*] Stay Where You Are- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Stella Got A Fella - The Fireflies 45 rpm
[*] Stick With Me Baby - The Paragons
[*] Stormy Weather - The Knockouts 78 rpm
[*] Stormy Weather - The Knockouts
[*] Stormy Weather - The Shaddows
[*] Stormy Weather - The Sierras
[*] Stranded In The Jungle - The Cadets 33 rpm
[*] Stranger - Patty McCoy & The Renegades
[*] Stuttering - The Avalons
[*] Summer's Gone- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Summertime - The Marcels 45 rpm
[*] Surf N’ Stomp - The Charades
[*] Surfer’s Cry - The Torquays
[*] Sweet Baby Please Come Home (Twist-A-Roo) - Catalina Six
[*] Sweet Dreams - Tommy McLain
[*] Sweet Surfin' Little Girl - Frank Gonzales and The Palisades
[*] Take A Step - Aesop's Fables
[*] Take Me Back- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Take Me For A Little While - The Royal Jesters
[*] Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) - Kim Weston 33 rpm
[*] Talk To Me - The All Niters
[*] Talk To Me - The Sunglows
[*] Talk To The Angels - Lou Josie & Group
[*] Talk To The Angels - Lou Josie (HQ Re-Upload)
[*] Te Deseo Amor - Los Duros
[*] Te Juro Que Te Amo - Los Terrícolas
[*] Teardrops Follow Me The Del-Satins 45 rpm
[*] Tears On My Pillow - Julie Town A.K.A Richard Lanham
[*] Tears On My Pillow- Little Anthony & The Imperials 33 rpm
[*] Teenage Love - The Four Seasons
[*] Teenage National Anthem Boy & Girl - Gin & The Gents
[*] Teenagers Dream - The Kodoks
[*] Tell Her - Danny Segovia
[*] Tell It Like It Is - Aaron Neville
[*] Tell Me - Jesse and The Crystals
[*] Tell Me Pretty Baby - Kitty and her Kats
[*] Thank You - Unknown Group (Unreleased Acetate)
[*] That Is Why (I Love You) - The Javalons (Better Sound)
[*] That Is Why (I Love You) - The Javalons Rare Haunting Teen Ballad
[*] That Was The Time - The Five Discs
[*] That’s The Way It Goes - The Harptones
[*] That's All - The Pacesetters
[*] That's The Way - Rollie Willis & The Contenders
[*] That's Why - Jackie Wilson 45 rpm
[*] The Amazing... Big Mouth Billy Bass with 'Don't Worry'
[*] The Applejacks- Mexican Hat Rock 33 rpm
[*] The Applejacks- Rocka-Conga 33 rpm
[*] The Beating of My Heart - The Lyrics
[*] The Beginning of Love - Dean & Marc
[*] The Bell - The Volumes
[*] The Bells of Rosa Rita - The Admirations
[*] The Best Man Cried - Sebastian and The House Rockers
[*] The Best Thing To Be Is a Person - The Stereos
[*] The Casanovas - Please Be Mine
[*] The Cling - The Bing Bongs
[*] The Cruisers - Cryin' Over You
[*] The Cruisers - Miss Fine
[*] The Day You Are Mine - The Pretenders 45 Rpm
[*] The Day You Are Mine - The Pretenders
[*] The Dip - The Whispers
[*] The Dreamlovers- Zoom Zoom Zoom 33 rpm
[*] The Fleetwoods- Mr. Blue 45 rpm
[*] The Flying Saucer PT. 1 - Buchanan & Goodman
[*] The Flying Saucer PT. 2 - Buchanan & Goodman
[*] The Girl For Me - The Desires
[*] The Girl From Across The Sea (Angel Marie) - Ernie & The Halo's
[*] The Girl I Love - The Lyrics ~bfXRhQ-MLF4
[*] The Girl I Love - The Lyrics
[*] The Girl That I Love - Dino Matthews
[*] The Knockouts - Stormy Weather 78 rpm Acetate
[*] The Lavenders- The Slide 33 rpm
[*] The Letter - The Imperials
[*] The Letter - The Medallions 78 rpm
[*] The Little White Cloud That Cried - The Soothers
[*] The McGuire Sisters- Banana Split 45 rpm
[*] The McGuire Sisters- Sugartime 45 rpm
[*] The Medallions - The Letter 33 rpm
[*] The Medallions- Buick 59' 78 rpm
[*] The Medallions- The Letter 78 rpm
[*] The Miracle of Live - The Marvells
[*] The Night That You Left Me - The Garner Brothers
[*] The One Who Really Loves You - Mary Wells 45 rpm
[*] The Same Old Fool- Neil Sedaka 45 rpm
[*] The Search Is Over - Jimmy Jones 45 rpm
[*] The Search Is Over - The Imaginations (Mastering Tape Rip)
[*] The Sole Chance - The Soul Chance
[*] The Stars - The Ocapello's
[*] The Storm Is Over - Gents + 1
[*] The Tender Touch - The Pharaos
[*] The Town I Live In - Thee Midniters
[*] The Tracks Of My Tears The Miracles 33 rpm
[*] The Truth About Youth - The Velvet Keys [King 78]
[*] The Truth About Youth - The Velvet Keys
[*] The Wah-Watusi- The Orlons 33 rpm
[*] The Wanderer - Dion
[*] The Way You Look Tonight - The Jaguars 33 rpm
[*] The Webtones (A.K.A) The Danleers - Walk Talk And Kiss 45 rpm
[*] The Webtones (A.K.A) The Danleers- My Lost Love 45 rpm RE_UPLOAD
[*] Theme For A Lonely Girl - The Royal Jesters
[*] Theme For Pammy - The Fenways
[*] Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - The Casinos Haunting Ballad
[*] There's A Fool Born Everyday - The Five Superiors (HQ)
[*] There's A Fool Born Everyday - The Five Superiors Great Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] These Foolish Things - The Companions
[*] This Could Be The Night - The Velours (HQ)
[*] This Could Be The Night - The Velours
[*] This Is My Love - The Chestnuts
[*] This Is My Story - The Valentines (HQ)
[*] This Is My Story - The Valentines EXTREMELY Rare Soulful Chicano Doo Wop
[*] This Thing Called Love - Richard & Jerry
[*] Those Oldies But Goodies (Remind Me of You) - Unknown Group (Song Hits Budget Label EP)
[*] Three O'Clock Thrill- The Kalin Twins 45 rpm
[*] Through A Long and Sleepless Night - The Chances _HQ Re-Upload
[*] Through A Long And Sleepless Night - The Chances
[*] Tick Tock - Ritchie Cordell
[*] Till The End Of Time - The Sunglows
[*] Time Hasn’t Changed You - Carol Chandler
[*] Tired Of Me - The Skyliners
[*] To Be With You - Joe Cuba Sextette
[*] To Each His Own - The Royal Drifters
[*] To Each His Own - The Sounds
[*] To Know Him Is To Love Him - The Teddy Bears 45 rpm EP
[*] To Love, To Love - Billy Stewart
[*] To You - The Generations (HQ)
[*] To You - The Generations
[*] Together - The Ideals
[*] Together Again - The Shadows
[*] Together Forever - The Ravenairs
[*] Tomate Una Copa - La Comparsa Universitaria de la Laguna
[*] Toni - Andy Kostic Rare Early 60's Mediocre Pop
[*] Toni - The Tradewinds (HQ)
[*] Toni - The Tradewinds Rare Teen Doo-Wop Ballad
[*] Tonight - The Carlos Brothers
[*] Tonight - The Mar-Vells
[*] Tonight (Could Be The Night) - The Velvets immortal classic
[*] Tonite Tonite - The Mello Kings 33 rpm
[*] Too Proud To Let You Know - The Relations
[*] Took A Chance (I Took A Chance) - The Javalons (Better Sound)
[*] Took A Chance (I Took A Chance) - The Javalons _Super HQ Re-Upload
[*] Took A Chance (I Took A Chance) - The Javalons Rare Uptempo Doo-Wop
[*] Tossin' And Turnin' - Bobby Lewis
[*] Tres Veces - Los Strollers
[*] True Love - Durand Jones & The Indications (W_ Hammond Organ)
[*] True Love - Pittsburgh Phil
[*] True Lovers - The Vogues
[*] Turn Back You Fool - Benny Trokan
[*] Two Timing Lover - The Lions rare but KILLER Doo-Wop ballad
[*] Unchain My Heart - The Sky Tones
[*] Under Stars of Love - The Shadows (HQ)
[*] Under Stars of Love - The Shadows
[*] Unfair - Barbara Lynn
[*] Until We Two Are One - The Relations
[*] Use Your Head - The Royal Jesters
[*] Victim of Circumstance pt. 1 - Mike & The Censations
[*] Victim of Circumstance pt. 2 - Mike & The Censations
[*] Victim of Circumstance pt. I - Mike & The Censations (HQ RE-Upload)
[*] Village of Love - Nathaniel Mayer and the Fabulous Twilights
[*] Vines of Love - The Del Rio's
[*] Viva Mi Tristeza - Los Strollers
[*] Vivian - Eddie Quinteros
[*] Vivo Pensando - Frankie y Los Matadores
[*] Voice of The Drums - Jim Holiday & The Futuretones
[*] Walk Talk Kiss - The Webtones
[*] Walking The Streets Alone - Love Letters
[*] Wasted Days, Wasted Nights - Freddie Fender [1959 Original Version]
[*] We Fell In Love - Larry & Mike
[*] We Go Together - The High Seas
[*] We Go Together - The Royal Jesters
[*] We Mean More To Eachother - The Centurians
[*] We Promise One Another - Little Mike and The Chandelliers
[*] Went A Walkin’ - The Continentals
[*] We've Come A Long Way Together - The Embers
[*] What Am I - The Gifts
[*] What Can I Do - Donnie Elbert
[*] What Can I Do (The Wedding) - Derrick Harriott fantastic Jamaican cover
[*] What Do You Want - Gary Glenn & The Jeweltones
[*] What Do You Want To Do (Little Darlin') - Sandy & The Accents great Teener
[*] What In The Worlds Come Over You - Jack Scott 45 rpm
[*] What Kind Of A Fool - The Harptones
[*] What Kind Of Love Is This - The Royal Knights
[*] What Love Has Joined Together - The Royal Jesters (HQ)
[*] What Love Has Joined Together - The Royal Jesters
[*] What Makes Little Girls Cry - The Premiers
[*] What Would You Say - The Chances
[*] What'cha Gonna Do 'Bout It - The Royal Jesters
[*] What'll I Do- Johnny Tillotson 45 rpm
[*] What's Buggin' You Baby - The El Dorados 78 rpm
[*] When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge 45 rpm
[*] When I Come Home - Dell Vikings feat. Kripp Johnson
[*] When I Fall In Love - The Skyliners gorgeous ballad
[*] When I Said Goodbye (Demo Version) - Mayer Hawthorne (Better Quality)
[*] When I Said Goodbye (Demo Version) - Mayer Hawthorne (Ltd. Edition 4 inch Vinyl Single)
[*] When I Stop Dreaming - The Casinos
[*] When I'm Gone- Brenda Holloway 33 rpm
[*] When In The World - Edward Sotolongo & The Chrystal Chords
[*] When- The Kalin Twins 45 rpm
[*] When We Get Married - Bravo Budget EP _HQ
[*] When We Get Married - Unknown Group (Bravo Budget Label 45 RPM)
[*] When We Get Married- The Dreamlovers 33 rpm
[*] When We Meet Again - The Four Stars
[*] When Your Love Comes Along - The Five Satins (HQ)
[*] When Your Love Comes Along- The Five Satins
[*] Whenever I Get Lonely - Rollie Willis & The Contenders
[*] Where Are You - Steve Gibson & The Original Red Caps
[*] Where Did Our Love Go- The Supremes 33 rpm
[*] Where Lovers Go - The Jaguars
[*] Where Or When - Unknown Group (Gilmar Budget Label 45 RPM)
[*] Where's It Gonna Get Me- Shelley Fabares 45 rpm
[*] White Cliffs of Dover - The Robins
[*] Who Are You - Emotions
[*] Who Do You Love - The Sapphires (HQ 45 RPM MONO)
[*] Who Does He Cry To - The Chevrons
[*] Who Put The Bomp- Barry Mann 45 rpm
[*] Who Said You Wasn't Mine - The Del-Stars
[*] Who You Are - Johnny Adams Great late 50's R&B
[*] Who's Lovin You - The Miracles 45 rpm
[*] Why - The Fascinations
[*] Why - The Springers
[*] Why Am I Crying - Daneal Derris (HQ)
[*] Why Am I Crying - Daneal Derris
[*] Why Do Fools Fall In Love- Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers 45 rpm
[*] Why Do You Have To Go - The Del-Stars
[*] Why Do You Have To Go - The Rhythm Rascals
[*] Why Do You Treat Me This Way - The Belvederes (HQ)
[*] Why Do You Treat Me This Way - The Belvederes
[*] Why Don’t You Write Me - The Ivory’s
[*] Why Must I Be - The Webs
[*] Will Love Ever Come My Way - Joey & The Continentals
[*] Will You Dream - The Skarlettones
[*] Windy - Kitty and her Kats
[*] Wisdom of A Fool - The Royal Jesters (HQ)
[*] With This Ring - Danny Segovia
[*] Without Love (There Is Nothing) - The Mistics
[*] Wobble Trot - The Mar-Vells
[*] Wonderful, Marvelous - The Tremaines
[*] Words Can't Explain - The Alteers
[*] Workin' Hard- The Olympics 33 rpm
[*] Write Me A Letter - The Du Vons
[*] Write Me Soon - Rene & Rene
[*] You - The Initials
[*] You And Me - The Mellows
[*] You Baby You - The Cleftones
[*] You Baby You - The Excellents 45 rpm
[*] You Baby You - The Excellents
[*] You Bring These Tears To Me - Sonny Flaharty and The Mark V
[*] You Can't Even Be My Friend - The Escorts
[*] You Cheated - Hannah Lee
[*] You Cheated - The Shields 45 rpm
[*] You Cheated (You Lied) - The Shields 45 rpm EP
[*] You Could Never Be Mine - The Sounds
[*] You Don’t Know Me - The Blue Satins
[*] You Done Me Wrong - Ray Fournia
[*] You Don't Believe Me - Roscoe and The Little Green Men
[*] You Got It - Jimmy Jones
[*] You Know - The Kool Gents
[*] You Need Love- Lloyd Price 45 rpm
[*] You Told Another Lie - Little Pete & The Youngsters
[*] You Took My Love - The Cellos
[*] You Were Mine - The Fireflies 45 rpm
[*] You Won't Like It - The Ideals
[*] You’ll Be Sorry - Farrel & The Flames
[*] You’re Lonesome Now - Charles Perrywell & His Fairlanes
[*] You’ve Got My Love - Donnie Wells
[*] Your Love - LaVerne Stovall
[*] Your Love- Paul Anka 45 rpm
[*] Your Name & Mine - The Acorns
[*] Your Tender Lips - Terri & Johnnie
[*] Your Tender Lips - The Catalinas
[*] Your Wonderful Love - The Temptations
[*] You're 16, You're Beautiful (and You're Mine) - Johnny Burnette 45 rpm
[*] You're Everything To Me - Chase & Gene
[*] You're Everything To Me - The Orchids (1955 Chicago Sound)
[*] You're Mine - The Cheaters
[*] You're Mine Tonite - Glen Wells & The Blends
[*] You're Mine We Belong Together - The Velvet View
[*] You're The One - The Starfires
[*] You've Made Me So Very Happy - Blood, Sweat & Tears (HQ)
[*] You've Succeeded - Dimas III
[*] Zerlene - Gene & Billy
[*] Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
[*] Как Жаль - Браво Beautiful Russian Doo Wop