Издатель: Columbia {516018 2}
Страна изготовитель: UK
Трек лист:01. You're My Thrill [02:57]
02. Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered [02:44]
03. I'm Confessin' That I Love You [02:46]
04. Sometimes I'm Happy [02:36]
05. You Go To My Head [02:53]
06. I Didn't Know What Time It Was [03:05]
07. When Your Lover Has Gone [02:58]
08. That Old Feeling [03:03]
09. Imagination [03:18]
10. If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight) [03:27]
11. I've Only Myself To Blame [03:24]
12. Darn That Dream [03:20]
13. Till My Love Comes To Me [03:17]
14. Ready, Willing And Able [02:27]
15. Hold Me In Your Arms [02:45]
16. Someone To Watch Over Me [03:24]
17. Just One Of Those Things [02:21]
18. There's A Rising Moon [03:08]
19. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) [03:09]
20. You My Love [03:11]
21. Let's Take An Old-Fashioned Walk [03:03]
22. Soft As The Starlight [02:17]
23. Make It Soon [02:22]
24. Anyone Can Fall In Love [02:49]
Продолжительность: 01:10:44
| Код: выделить все EAC extraction logfile from 9. April 2006, 15:37 for CD Doris Day / You're My Thrill + Young at Heart
Used drive : PLEXTOR DVDR PX-716A Adapter: 4 ID: 0 Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache Read offset correction : 30 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : Yes
Used output format : Internal WAV Routines 44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo
Other options : Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Installed external ASPI interface
Range status and errors Selected range Filename C:\You're My Thrill; Young at Heart.wav
Peak level 99.8 % Range quality 99.9 % CRC EAA833D6 Copy OK
No errors occured
End of status report
|
| Код: выделить все -----------------------
DON'T MODIFY THIS FILE
-----------------------
PERFORMER: auCDtect Task Manager, ver. 1.5.1RC6 build 1.5.1.7 Copyright (c) 2008-2010 y-soft. All rights reserved http://y-soft.org
ANALYZER: auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2 Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.
FILE: Doris Day - You're My Thrill • Young At Heart.flac Size: 343379966 Hash: 1890B67BB98505FBD9A5759F422D7836 Accuracy: -m0 Conclusion: CDDA 100% Signature: 2272057392F530040C92B17DAFE846658CB21E99
|