Классический форум-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 232 462

Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013) Target Deluxe Edition [ALAC|Tracks]<Pop/Rock>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Аудио и Видео -> Музыка Lossless (ALAC)
Автор Сообщение
sseless ®
Меломан, Реставратор
Стаж: 11 лет 6 мес.
Ratio: 1386.827
Раздал: 45.33 TB
100%
north_korea.gif
Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)
Год: 2013
Страна-производитель диска: Canada
Лейбл: Epic Records
Каталожный №: 888837 7198 2
Жанр: Pop/Rock
Продолжительность: 00:49:38

Кодек: ALAC
Тип раздачи: Tracks
Тексты: добавлены
Обложки: вшиты
Кодирование: Easy CD-DA Extractor + iTunes
Автор рипа: Steamteam

Треклист:
01. Rock N Roll
02. Here's To Never Growing Up
03. 17
04. Bitchin' Summer
05. Let Me Go (feat. Chad Kroeger)
06. Give You What You Like
07. Bad Girl (feat. Marilyn Manson)
08. Hello Kitty
09. You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
10. Sippin' on Sunshine
11. Hello Heartache
12. Falling Fast
13. Hush Hush
14. Rock N Roll (Acoustic)
Код:

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\01 Rock N Roll.m4a
Формат                                   : MPEG-4
Профиль формата                          : Apple audio with iTunes info
Идентификатор кодека                     : M4A
Размер файла                             : 28,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 26 с.
Режим общего битрейта                    : Переменный
Общий поток                              : 1160 Кбит/сек
Альбом                                   : Avril Lavigne
Альбом/Исполнитель                       : Avril Lavigne
Часть/Положение                          : 1
Часть/Всего                              : 1
Трек                                     : Rock N Roll
Трек/Положение                           : 1
Трек/Всего                               : 14
Исполнитель                              : Avril Lavigne
Жанр                                     : Pop Rock
Дата записи                              : 2013
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:31
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-11-06 19:26:29
Программа кодирования                    : Easy CD-DA Extractor (http://www.poikosoft.com)
Обложка                                  : Yes / Yes
©lyr                                     : Let 'em know that we're still rock n roll /  / I don't care about my make-up / I like it better with my jeans all ripped up / Don't know how to keep my mouth shut / You say, "So what (what)?" /  / I don't care if I'm a misfit / I like it better than the hipster bullshit / I am the mother freaking princess / You still love me /  / Some-somehow / It's a little different when / I'm with you / You know what I really am / All about / You know how it really goes / Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah / Some some way / We'll be getting out of this / Town one day / You're the only one that I / Want with me / You know how the story goes / Oh, oh, oh /  / When it's you and me / We don't need no one to tell us who to be / We'll keep turning up the radio / What if you and I / Just put up a middle finger to the sky / Let them know that we're still rock 'n roll /  / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey /  / Call it a bad attitude dude / I'm never gonna cover up that tattoo / I might have a couple issues / You say, "Me too." (yeah) / Don't care about a reputation / Must be living in the wrong generation / This is your invitation / Let's get wasted /  / Some-somehow / It's a little different when / I'm with you / You know what I really am / All about / You know how the story goes / Oh, oh, oh /  / When it's you and me / We don't need no one to tell us who to be / We'll keep turning up the radio / What if you and I / Just put up a middle finger to the sky / Let them know that we're still rock 'n roll /  / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey / Rock 'n roll, yeah /  / Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah /  / When it's you and me / We don't need no one to tell us who to be / We'll keep turning up the radio /  / What if you and I / Just put up a middle finger to the sky / Let them know that we're still rock 'n roll /  / When it's you and me / We don't need no one to tell us who to be / We'll keep turning up the radio /  / What if you and I / Just put up a middle finger to the sky / Let them know that we're still rock 'n roll /  / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey / Rock 'n roll / Hey hey hey

Аудио
Идентификатор                            : 1
Формат                                   : ALAC
Идентификатор кодека                     : alac
Идентификатор кодека/Информация          : Apple Lossless Audio Codec
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 26 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -56 мс.
Вид битрейта                             : Переменный
Битрейт                                  : 1140 Кбит/сек
Каналы                                   : 2 канала
Частота                                  : 44,1 КГц
Битовая глубина                          : 16 бит
Размер потока                            : 28,1 Мбайт (98%)
Язык                                     : English
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-11-06 19:26:29

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\02 Here's To Never Growing Up.m4a
Размер файла                             : 29,0 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 34 с.
Общий поток                              : 1134 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Here's To Never Growing Up
Трек/Положение                           : 2
Дата пометки                             : UTC 2013-11-06 19:26:30
Программа кодирования                    : Easy CD-DA Extractor (http://www.poikosoft.com)
©lyr                                     : Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs / With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love / Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk / Singing here's to never growing up /  / Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend / For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change / Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock / We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change /  / Say, won't you stay forever stay / If you stay forever hey / We can stay forever young /  / Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs / With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love / Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my ass!" / I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that / When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up /  / We live like rock stars, dance on every bar / This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change (hell no!) / They say just grow up, but they don't know us / We don't give a [censored], and we're never gonna change /  / Say, won't you stay forever stay / If you stay forever hey / We can stay forever young /  / Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs / With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love / Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my ass!" / I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that / When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up /  / Say, won't you stay forever stay / If you stay forever hey / We can stay forever young /  / Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs / With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love / I got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my ass!" / I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that / When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups / Singing, here's to never growing up /  / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up / Oh whoa, oh whoa, (yeah raise your glass and say) here's to never growing up / Oh whoa, oh whoa, (da de da de da) here's to never growing up (no we're never growing up) / Oh whoa, oh whoa, here's to never growing up

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 34 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -47 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1115 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 28,5 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\03 17.m4a
Размер файла                             : 25,8 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 24 с.
Общий поток                              : 1058 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : 17
Трек/Положение                           : 3
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:34
©lyr                                     : He was working at the record shop / I would kiss him in the parking lot / Tasting like cigarettes and soda pop / Seventeen / He would tell me I was beautiful / Sneaking in the neighbor's swimming pool / Yeah, he taught me how to break the rules / Seventeen /  / Hey, those days are long gone / And when I hear this song it takes me back /  / We were on top of the world / Back when I was your girl / We were living so wild and free / Acting stupid for fun / All we needed was love / That's the way it's supposed to be / Seventeen /  / Stealing beers out of the trailer park / Flicking lighters just to fight the dark / My favorite place was sitting in his car / Seventeen / We laid a blanket on the roof top / That time I knew I wouldn't make him stop / The nights were cold but we kept 'em hot / Seventeen /  / Hey, those days are long gone / And when I hear this song it takes me back /  / We were on top of the world, / Back when I was your girl / We were living so wild and free / Acting stupid for fun / All we needed was love / That's the way it's supposed to be /  / We were running red lights / We were going all night / Didn't care about anything / We were living our dream / It was you and me / And we were seventeen /  / Oh, oh, oh, oh..... / Seventeen / Seventeen /  / I remember what it felt like / Just a small town kind of life / If I could only just go back in time, / Seventeen /  / We were on top of the world / Back when I was your girl / We were living so wild and free / Acting stupid for fun / All we needed was love / That's the way it's supposed to be /  / We were running red lights / We were going all night / Didn't care about anything / We were living our dream / It was you and me / And we were seventeen /  / Seventeen / Seventeen / Seventeen

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 24 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -39 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1038 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,4 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\04 Bitchin' Summer.m4a
Размер файла                             : 25,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 31 с.
Общий поток                              : 1014 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Bitchin' Summer
Трек/Положение                           : 4
©lyr                                     : Oh oh oh oh / Oh oh oh oh /  / [Verse 1] / Everyone is waitin' on the bell / Couple seconds, we'll be raisin' hell. / The sun is shinin' down, school is finally out. / Nothin' matters, so we might as well. /  / [Pre-chorus] / Everybody's bakin' in the sun, / Come and party, do it while we're young. / Move your body, when you hear the drum. / SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP! /  / [Chorus] / It's gonna be a bitchin' summer, / We'll be livin' fast, kickin' ass together / Like high school lovebirds / Gonna have a blast make it last forever / I'll pick you up at the liquor store / Hurry up, we can fit one more. / It's now or never / It's gonna gonna be, be a bitchin' summer. / Bitchin' summer / Bitchin' summer /  / [Verse 2] / Throwin' empty bottles in the fire / Whiskey's got us singin' like a choir / We're all gonna run, when the police come. / But in the mornin' we're so alive. /  / [Pre-chorus] / Everybody's bakin' in the sun, / Come and party, do it while we're young. / Move your body, when you hear the drum. / SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP! /  / [Chorus] / It's gonna be a bitchin' summer, / We'll be livin' fast, kickin' ass together / Like high school lovebirds / Gonna have a blast make it last forever / I'll pick you up at the liquor store / Hurry up, we can fit one more. / It's now or never / It's gonna gonna be be a bitchin' summer. / Bitchin' summer / Bitchin' summer /  / [Bridge - rap] / Right-right-right near the beach / Te party don't stop / If we don't get harassed by the motherfuckin' cops / Quarter tank of gas / About a half a pack / My cell phone's dyin' but there's no turnin' back / I can feel the breeze / Steerin' with my knee / Drummin' on the dashboard / Bumpin' to the beat / Hit the windshield wiper / Searchin' for my lighter / I gotta get right before this all nighter /  / [Chorus] / It's gonna be a bitchin' summer, / We'll be livin' fast, kickin' ass together / Like high school lovebirds / Gonna have a blast make it last forever / I'll pick you up at the liquor store / Hurry up, we can fit one more. / It's now or never / It's gonna gonna be be a bitchin' summer. / Bitchin' summer / Bitchin' summer /  / Pick you up at the liquor store / Hurry up, we can fit one more. / It's now or never / It's gonna gonna be be a bitchin' summer.

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 31 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -6 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 995 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,1 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\05 Let Me Go (Ft. Chad Kroeger).m4a
Размер файла                             : 31,3 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 27 с.
Общий поток                              : 981 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Let Me Go (Ft. Chad Kroeger)
Трек/Положение                           : 5
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:37
©lyr                                     : [Avril Lavigne] / Love that once hung on the wall / Used to mean something, but now it means nothing / The echoes are gone in the hall / But I still remember, the pain of December /  / Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say / I'm sorry it's too late /  / [Chorus] / I'm breaking free from these memories / Gotta let it go, just let it go / I've said goodbye / Set it all on fire / Gotta let it go, just let it go /  / [Chad Kroeger] / You came back to find I was gone / And that place is empty, / Like the hole that was left in me / Like we were nothing at all / It's not what you meant to me / Thought we were meant to be /  / Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say / I'm sorry it's too late /  / [Chorus] / I'm breaking free from these memories / Gotta let it go, just let it go / I've said goodbye / Set it all on fire / Gotta let it go, just let it go /  / I let it go and now I know / A brand new life is down this road / And when it's right, you always know / So this time I won't let go /  / There's only one thing left here to say / Love's never too late /  / [Chorus] / I've broken free from those memories / I've let it go, I've let it go / And two goodbyes led to this new life / Don't let me go, don't let me go /  / Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go /  / Won't let you go, don't let me go / Won't let you go, don't let me go

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 27 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -78 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 966 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 30,8 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:37

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\06 Give You What You Like.m4a
Размер файла                             : 26,1 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 45 с.
Общий поток                              : 972 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Give You What You Like
Трек/Положение                           : 6
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:38
©lyr                                     : Please wrap your drunken arms around me / And I'll let you call me yours tonight / 'Cause slightly broken's just what I need / And if you give me what I want / Then I'll give you what you like /  / Please tell me I'm your one and only / Or lie, and say at least tonight / I've got a brand new cure for lonely / And if you give me what I want / Then I'll give you what you like /  / When you turn off the lights / I get stars in my eyes / Is this love? / Maybe someday / So don'’t turn on the lights / I'll give you what you like /  / Emotions aren't that hard to borrow / When love's the word you never learned / And in a room of empty bottles / If you don't give me what I want / Then you'll get what you deserve /  / When you turn off the lights / I get stars in my eyes / Is this love? / Maybe someday / I've got the scene in my head / I'm not sure how it ends / Is it love? / Maybe one day / So don'’t turn on the lights / I'll give you what you like / Give you what you like  /  / I'll give you one last chance to hold me / If you give me one last cigarette / By now it's early in the morning / Now that I gave you what you want / All I want is to forget /  / When you turn off the lights / I get stars in my eyes / Is this love? / Maybe someday / I've got the scene in my head / I'm not sure how it ends / Is it love? / Maybe one day / So don't turn on the lights / I'll give you what you like / Give you what you like /  / What you like

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 45 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -60 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 954 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,6 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:38

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\07 Bad Girl (Ft. Marilyn Manson).m4a
Размер файла                             : 22,9 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 56 с.
Общий поток                              : 1092 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Bad Girl (Ft. Marilyn Manson)
Трек/Положение                           : 7
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:41
©lyr                                     : Just lay your head in daddy’s lap, you’re a bad girl /  / Bad girl (1-2-3-4) /  / Hey, hey / I let you walk all over me, me / You know that I’m a little tease, tease / But I wanna play there please, please /  / You know you know you know I’m crazy / I just wanna be your baby / You can [censored] me and then play me / You love and you can hate me /  / Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me /  / [Chorus] / Try me because I said so / Struck me within my ego / I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know? / (Don’t tell me what’s your deal) / Come get it now or never / I’ll let you do whatever / I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl / (1-2-3-4) /  / Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me /  / Baby, you know I want a little taste, taste / So let me take you all the way way / You know you’ll never be the same same / Before the bad girl! /  / One night, you won’t forget the rest of your life / So come on over to the wild side / Buckle up and baby hold on tight /  / Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me / We both know that love is wasting so fast /  / [Chorus] / Try me because I said so / Struck me within my ego / I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know? / (Don’t tell me what’s your deal) / Come get it now or never / I’ll let you do whatever / I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl / (1-2-3-4) /  / I’ve been a bad girl [x7] / I’ve got your bad girl /  / [Chorus] / Try me because I said so / Struck me within my ego / I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know? / (Don’t tell me what’s your deal) / Come get it now or never / I’ll let you do whatever / I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl / (1-2-3-4) /  / Bad bad bad girl

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 2 м. 56 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -60 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1069 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 22,4 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\08 Hello Kitty.m4a
Размер файла                             : 24,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 17 с.
Общий поток                              : 1044 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Hello Kitty
Трек/Положение                           : 8
©lyr                                     : Mina sako arigato, k-k-k-kawaii / K-k-k-kawaii. /  / [Verse 1] / Mom's not home tonight / So we can roll around, have a pillow fight / Like a major rager OMFG /  / Let's all slumber party / Like a fat kid on a pack of Smarties / Someone chuck a cupcake at me /  / It's time for spin the bottle / Not gonna talk about it tomorrow / Keep it just between you and me /  / Let's play truth or dare now / We can roll around in our underwear how / Every silly kitty should be /  / [Pre-chorus] / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so pretty pretty / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Stay with me /  / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so silly silly / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Play with me /  / [Chorus] / Kawaii / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so pretty / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so silly /  / [Verse 2] / Wake up, got a secret / Pinky swear that you're gonna keep it / I've got something you need to see /  / Let's be friends forever / I wanna do everything with you together / Come and play with Kitty and me /  / [Pre-chorus] / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so pretty pretty / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Stay with me /  / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so silly silly / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Play with me /  / [Chorus] / Kawaii / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so pretty / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so silly /  / Mina sako arigato! Kawaii! [x2] / Kawaii! [x4] / Meow. /  / [Chorus] / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so pretty / Hello Kitty, hello Kitty / Hello Kitty, you're so silly /  / [Pre-chorus] / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so pretty pretty / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Stay with me /  / Come come Kitty Kitty / You're so silly silly / Don't go Kitty Kitty / Play with me

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 17 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -9 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1023 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 24,1 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\09 You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet.m4a
Размер файла                             : 26,0 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 14 с.
Общий поток                              : 1120 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
Трек/Положение                           : 9
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:44
©lyr                                     : First glance, you nearly made my jaw drop / First dance, and you were looking so hot / How tense, I moved in for a lip-lock / Don't stop baby, don't stop baby /  / A first taste like honey, you were so yum / Can't wait for a second 'cause it's so fun / The bass, I'm headed for a homerun / Don't stop baby, don't stop baby now /  / Hold on tight to this rollercoaster ride / And if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Just let go, if you don't, we'll never know / So if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / My place, you showed up with flowers / Your face, could stare at it for hours / Can't wait to see your superpowers / Don't stop baby, don't stop baby /  / Your car, I'm sitting right beside you / Rockstar at everything that you do / My heart is ready for the next move / Don't stop baby, don't stop baby now /  / Hold on tight to this rollercoaster ride / And if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Just let go, if you don't, we'll never know / So if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Yeah yeah, not yet / Yeah yeah, not yet / Yeah yeah, not yet / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Hold on tight to this rollercoaster ride / And if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Just let go, if you don't, we'll never know / So if you're loving this / Just give me one more kiss / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet /  / Yeah yeah, not yet / Yeah yeah, not yet / Yeah yeah, not yet / 'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 14 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -89 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1099 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,5 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\10 Sippin' On Sunshine.m4a
Размер файла                             : 25,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 30 с.
Общий поток                              : 1018 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Sippin' On Sunshine
Трек/Положение                           : 10
©lyr                                     : Boy, you get me so high / Buzzin' like a beehive / It's just a little kiss / But when It hits my lips / I'm sippin' on sunshine / Boy you're looking so fly / Hotter than July / I just wanna stay / Forever and today / Sippin' on sunshine /  / Down at the beach, you holding my hand / Got an umbrella stuck in the sand / Watching the waves crash into the shore / Baby, I want some more /  / Hey / What a beautiful day / All I need is a taste / Nothin' but a good time / Sippin' on sunshine / No, don't got nowhere to go / So we'll go with the flow / Yeah, we're living the life / Sippin' on sunshine /  / Sippin' on sunshine /  / Boy, you blow my mind / You got me up on cloud nine / Just a little taste / I wouldn't wanna waste / A sip of that sunshine /  / We can kick it all night / Underneath the moonlight / But when the party ends / We'll do it all again / Sippin' on sunshine /  / Down at the beach, you holding my hand / Got an umbrella stuck in the sand / Watching the waves crash into the shore / Baby, I want some more /  / Hey / What a beautiful day / All I need is a taste / Nothin' but a good time / Sippin' on sunshine / No, don't got nowhere to go / So we'll go with the flow / Yeah, we're living the life / Sippin' on sunshine /  / Sippin' on sunshine, sippin' on sunshine... / Sippin' on sunshine, sippin' on sunshine... /  / Hey / What a beautiful day / All I need is a taste (a taste so good) / Nothin' but a good time (good time) / Sippin' on sunshine / No, don't got nowhere to go (do, don't) / So we'll go with the flow (hell yeah) / Yeah, we're living the life / Sippin' on sunshine /  / All day all night / Yeah, good time / Everybody just sippin' on sunshine /  / Woah, woah, woah, / Sippin' on sunshine

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 30 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -78 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 998 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,1 Мбайт (98%)

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\11 Hello Heartache.m4a
Размер файла                             : 27,5 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 49 с.
Общий поток                              : 1007 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Hello Heartache
Трек/Положение                           : 11
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:47
©lyr                                     : You were perfect / I was unpredictable / It was more than worth it / But not too sensible /  / Young and foolish / That seem to be the way / I was stupid / To think that I could stay / Oh oh / To think that I could stay /  / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache / It’s not the end / It’s not the same / Wish it didn’t have to be this way but / You and I will spin the world to make love / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache /  / La la la la la la la / Hello heartache / La la la la la la la /  / I was champagne / You were Jameson / Every bad thing / But it was so much fun /  / I seen your best side / You got to see my worst / It’s not the first time / But this one really hurts / Yea, this one’s gonna… it hurts /  / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache / It’s not the end / It’s not the same / Wish it didn’t have to be this way but / You and I will spin the world to make love / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache /  / La la la la la la la / La la la la la la la / La la la la la la la / La la la la la la la /  / Do you know? Do you dance? / It’s just goodbye, it’s not the end / Do you know? Do you dance? / It’s just goodbye, it’s not the end /  / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache / It’s not the end / It’s not the same / Wish it didn’t have to be this way but / You and I will spin the world to make love / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache /  / La la la la la la la / Hello heartache / La la la la la la la /  / Wish it didn’t have to be this way but / You and I will spin the world to make love / Goodbye my friend / Hello heartache /  / La la la la la la la

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 49 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -79 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 989 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 27,1 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:47

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\12 Falling Fast.m4a
Размер файла                             : 19,6 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 13 с.
Общий поток                              : 849 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Falling Fast
Трек/Положение                           : 12
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:48
©lyr                                     : I woke up and saw the sun today / You came by without a warning / You put a smile on my face / I want that for every morning /  / What is it I'm feeling? / 'Cause I can't let it go / If seeing is believing / Then I already know /  / I'm falling fast / I hope this lasts / I'm falling hard for you / I say "let's take a chance" / Take it while we can / I know you feel it too /  / I'm falling fast / I'm falling fast /  / It doesn't matter what we do / You make everything seem brighter / I never knew I needed you / Like a sad time needs a sea of lighters /  / What is it I'm feeling? / 'Cause I can't let it go / If seeing is believing / I already know /  / I'm falling fast / 'Cause I hope this lasts / 'Cause I'm falling hard for you / I say "let's take a chance" / Take it while we can / 'Cause I know you feel it too /  / I'm falling fast / I'm falling fast /  / I hope you know / I hope it lasts / I'm falling hard, I'm falling fast / We can go, no holding back /  / I'm falling fast / I hope this lasts / I'm falling hard for you / I say "let's take a chance" / Take it while we can / I know you feel it too /  / I'm falling fast / I'm falling fast

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 13 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -27 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 828 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 19,1 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:48

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\13 Hush Hush.m4a
Размер файла                             : 27,7 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 1 с.
Общий поток                              : 962 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Hush Hush
Трек/Положение                           : 13
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:50
©lyr                                     : Hush hush, shh / Hush hush /  / I didn't mean to kiss you / You didn't mean to fall in love / I never meant to hurt you / We never meant for it to mean this much / Hush hush, now /  / I wanted to keep you / Forever next to me / You know that I still do / And all I wanted was to believe / Hush hush, now /  / So go on, live your life / So go on, say goodbye / So many questions / But I don't ask why / So this time I won't even try / Hush hush, now / Mmm, hush hush, now /  / When I try to forget you / I just keep on remembering / What we had was so true / And somehow we lost everything / Hush hush, now / (Hush hush, now) /  / So go on, live your life / So go on, say goodbye / So many questions / But I don't ask why, no / So go on, live your life / So go on, and say goodbye / So many questions / But I don't ask why / Maybe someday / But not tonight / Hush hush, now /  / Hush hush, now / Hush hush, now /  / Don't, don't, don't you ever say a word, word / Of what you ever thought you heard, heard / Don't you ever tell a soul / But you know / I tried to hide, but I still believe / We, that we were always meant to be, be / And I can't never let you go, no / Hush hush, now /  / So go on, live your life / So go on, and say goodbye / So many questions / But I don't ask why, no / So go on, live your life / So go on, and say goodbye / So many questions, but I don't ask why / Maybe someday / But not tonight / Hush hush, now, mmm / Hush hush, now, mmm / Hush hush,shh /  /  /

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 4 м. 1 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -22 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 945 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 27,2 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:50

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\14 Rock N Roll (Acoustic).m4a
Размер файла                             : 25,9 Мбайт
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 23 с.
Общий поток                              : 1067 Кбит/сек
Трек                                     : Rock N Roll (Acoustic)
Трек/Положение                           : 14
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:51

Аудио
Продолжительность                        : 3 м. 23 с.
Duration_LastFrame                       : -5 мс.
Битрейт                                  : 1047 Кбит/сек
Размер потока                            : 25,4 Мбайт (98%)
Дата кодирования                         : UTC 2013-11-06 16:16:51

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\Folder.auCDtect.txt
Размер файла                             : 5,82 Кбайт

Общее
Полное имя                               : C:\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013)\Thumbs.db
Размер файла                             : 230 Кбайт
Код:

Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 2 from 29. April 2011

EAC extraction logfile from 8. November 2013, 16:38

Avril Lavigne / Avril Lavigne [Exclusive Edition]

Used drive  : HL-DT-STBD-RE  BH14NS40   Adapter: 0  ID: 2

Read mode               : Secure
Utilize accurate stream : Yes
Defeat audio cache      : Yes
Make use of C2 pointers : No

Read offset correction                      : 6
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out          : No
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks   : No
Null samples used in CRC calculations       : Yes
Used interface                              : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000

Used output format              : User Defined Encoder
Selected bitrate                : 1024 kBit/s
Quality                         : High
Add ID3 tag                     : No
Command line compressor         : C:\Program Files (x86)\Exact Audio Copy\Flac\flac.exe
Additional command line options : -V -5 -T "artist=%albumartist%" -T "title=%title%" -T "album=%albumtitle%" -T "date=%year%" -T "genre=%genre%" -T "tracknumber=%tracknr%" %source%

TOC of the extracted CD

Track |   Start  |  Length  | Start sector | End sector
    ---------------------------------------------------------
        1  |  0:00.00 |  3:26.66 |         0    |    15515
        2  |  3:26.66 |  3:34.24 |     15516    |    31589
        3  |  7:01.15 |  3:24.71 |     31590    |    46960
        4  | 10:26.11 |  3:31.64 |     46961    |    62849
        5  | 13:58.00 |  4:27.73 |     62850    |    82947
        6  | 18:25.73 |  3:45.20 |     82948    |    99842
        7  | 22:11.18 |  2:56.03 |     99843    |   113045
        8  | 25:07.21 |  3:17.41 |    113046    |   127861
        9  | 28:24.62 |  3:14.44 |    127862    |   142455
       10  | 31:39.31 |  3:30.50 |    142456    |   158255
       11  | 35:10.06 |  3:49.32 |    158256    |   175462
       12  | 38:59.38 |  3:13.54 |    175463    |   189991
       13  | 42:13.17 |  4:01.14 |    189992    |   208080
       14  | 46:14.31 |  3:23.65 |    208081    |   223370

Range status and errors

Selected range

Filename C:\EAC\Avril Lavigne - (2013) Avril Lavigne [Exclusive Edition]\Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne [Exclusive Edition].wav

Peak level 99.8 %
     Extraction speed 6.3 X
     Range quality 100.0 %
     Test CRC 58A5A506
     Copy CRC 58A5A506
     Copy OK

No errors occurred

AccurateRip summary

Track  1  not present in database
Track  2  not present in database
Track  3  not present in database
Track  4  not present in database
Track  5  not present in database
Track  6  not present in database
Track  7  not present in database
Track  8  not present in database
Track  9  not present in database
Track 10  not present in database
Track 11  not present in database
Track 12  not present in database
Track 13  not present in database
Track 14  not present in database

None of the tracks are present in the AccurateRip database

End of status report

==== Log checksum 003FA1AE46C28F5502B3873078487437BF84C1DD3DE911024686C8719F9C6117 ====
Код:

-----------------------

DON'T MODIFY THIS FILE

-----------------------

PERFORMER: auCDtect Task Manager, ver. 1.6.0 RC1 build 1.6.0.1
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 y-soft. All rights reserved
http://y-soft.org

ANALYZER: auCDtect: CD records authenticity detector, version 0.8.2
Copyright (c) 2004 Oleg Berngardt. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Djourik. All rights reserved.

FILE: 14 Rock N Roll (Acoustic).m4a
  Size: 27182165 Hash: B11E72058788C8A786361C804975DD6D Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 100%
  Signature: DE05177514335AABE8178DD73BA93EBF5A1B40DD
FILE: 13 Hush Hush.m4a
  Size: 29011712 Hash: 45EF4747E56126A5451B69CC1F28E815 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 24973B864C07961B47802D69572F6DF3DED8EA34
FILE: 12 Falling Fast.m4a
  Size: 20553608 Hash: 38CC24D7199F9CDF0D04A80354436667 Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 94%
  Signature: E4033AE593A9CC8DE70B7A9937D97189A26FAD91
FILE: 11 Hello Heartache.m4a
  Size: 28881170 Hash: 7C2ADD6F3191B5B4BBB1D6D192CEE547 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: C8395C79E79A2E183EEAAB13A986F9CA7C8F30FD
FILE: 10 Sippin' On Sunshine.m4a
  Size: 26794762 Hash: 4036789A276B490F7581E459BF244460 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 3A30A104A1AC0D96F79520551DE014EFF2F048CD
FILE: 09 You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet.m4a
  Size: 27250529 Hash: B15236C3054DA40C4FEAE1B79892D5DC Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 6B7D13702CA9F3185D4D391F26FB597450551CF6
FILE: 08 Hello Kitty.m4a
  Size: 25778656 Hash: 4FEF2F5E6045B6AE1BCDE40ABB87D007 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: CE774FF81229228BB4CE34FFF2862C1A6FB08FCD
FILE: 07 Bad Girl (Ft. Marilyn Manson).m4a
  Size: 24028084 Hash: 9200777B5F1C5D38CB7BD4B4F3420421 Accuracy: -m0
  Conclusion: CDDA 99%
  Signature: 0C247F10375132C9A3498824E248C039E61C0C8E
FILE: 06 Give You What You Like.m4a
  Size: 27369287 Hash: 568B5C883D2F585DCE3DD4A547398AE2 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: B1C9965A405975E8F2FD44D942D55B1C72A1B6B0
FILE: 05 Let Me Go (Ft. Chad Kroeger).m4a
  Size: 32859517 Hash: 2BF9C614BA3E4B96E0D894922F78EDF2 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 40A89B3BE7D3725D1DA45B7F23BBD59C07014950
FILE: 04 Bitchin' Summer.m4a
  Size: 26864694 Hash: 840DA570C12D61CDFF3FF691FCD8E6C6 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: DF53CCDC67E362DC95B80A81EF25756EC5A2A3DE
FILE: 03 17.m4a
  Size: 27099448 Hash: 0C0122733150B46BBCF2C245602EFE0D Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 5C82FD71FFF5B6F612DFF529D412B4FBAB9F0C8A
FILE: 02 Here's To Never Growing Up.m4a
  Size: 30389089 Hash: F72A80096F878A5B8577F0706AFF7970 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 2178A05C6767D33F20605E7CC047146E3B3CC041
FILE: 01 Rock N Roll.m4a
  Size: 29985206 Hash: 8A1F053D3AFD97CACBC2FB905F11C064 Accuracy: -m0
  Signature: 50A85E922C4C10B06215257DB896F3A40745349E
Время раздачи: ( с 09:00 до 20:00, до первых 10-ти сидов)
[NNM-Club.me]_Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2013).torrent
 Торрент: Платиновая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Скачать

Примагнититься
 Размер:   366 MB  (
 Рейтинг:   4.9 (Голосов: 29)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 30 Ноя 2013 15:34:41
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Аудио и Видео -> Музыка Lossless (ALAC) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1