VA - Le meilleur du Blues: 50 titres de legende (Remastered) (2013)
Год: 2013
Жанр: Blues
Продолжительность: 02:23:37
Кодек: MP3
Битрейт: 320 кб/с
Тип битрейта: CBR
Треклист:01. John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom (2:28)
02. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy (2:53)
03. Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin' (3:06)
04. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You (2:24)
05. Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill (2:19)
06. Freddy King - I'm Tore Down (2:37)
07. Aretha Franklin - Today I Sing the Blues (2:44)
08. Big Mama Thornton - Hound Dog (2:48)
09. Amos Milburn - One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer (3:13)
10. B. B. King - Sweet Little Angel (3:00)
11. Big Joe Turner - S. K. Blues, Pt. 1 (2:59)
12. Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - That's Allright (2:51)
13. Albert King - Don't Throw Your Love On Me So Strong (2:56)
14. John Lee Hooker - Sugar Mama (3:11)
15. Howlin' Wolf - The Red Rooster (2:23)
16. Jimmy Reed - Baby What You Want Me to Do (2:20)
17. The Coasters - Young Blood (2:19)
18. Big Joe Williams - P-Vine Blues (3:08)
19. Muddy Waters - (I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man (2:44)
20. Chuck Berry - Driftin' Blues (2:18)
21. Skip James - Devil Got My Woman (2:57)
22. Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago (2:59)
23. Memphis Slim - Nobody Loves Me (Every Day I Have the Blues) (2:48)
24. Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful (2:42)
25. Lightnin' Hopkins - Mojo Hand (2:59)
26. Kokomo Arnold - Milk Cow Blues (3:05)
27. Jimmy Witherspoon, Jay McShann - Ain't Nobody's Business (2:55)
28. Sidney Bechet - St. Louis Blues (4:10)
29. Jimmy Reed - Bright Lights, Big City (2:45)
30. Memphis Minnie - Me and My Chauffeur Blues (2:44)
31. John Lee Hooker - Hobo Blues (2:52)
32. J.B. Lenoir - Eisenhower Blues (2:51)
33. Chuck Berry - Worried Life Blues (2:08)
34. Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line (2:41)
35. James Brown - Try Me (2:29)
36. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working (2:48)
37. Sidney Bechet - Blues in Paris (3:17)
38. Robert Johnson - Cross Road Blues (2:38)
39. Howlin' Wolf - I've Got a Woman (2:51)
40. Sonny Boy Williamson - Stop Right Now (2:24)
41. T-Bone Walker - Call It Stormy Monday (2:59)
42. Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man (2:45)
43. John Lee Hooker - I'm in the Mood (2:44)
44. The Coasters - Down in Mexico (3:12)
45. Sidney Bechet - Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me (5:39)
46. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (2:43)
47. Muddy Waters - Rollin' Stone (3:05)
48. Elmore James - Dust My Broom (2:42)
49. Bo Diddley - I'm a Man (2:58)
50. Leadbelly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night (3:06)
Время раздачи: 11:00 - 23:00