VA - Golden Cinema Hits (2006)
Год: 2006
Жанр: Soundtrack
Лейбл: Universal Music
Каталог #: 9835501
Продолжительность: 01:09:10
Кодек: FLAC
Битрейт: Lossless
Тип рипа: image + .cue +covers
Треклист:01. Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose (Jeux D'Enfants) [3:25]
02. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra - Soul Bossanona ( Austin Power: The Spy Who Shagged Me) [2:41]
03. Goran Bregovic - Ederlezi (Le Temps Des Gitans) [5:00]
04. James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good) (Good Morning Vietnam) [2:47]
05. Serge Gainsbourg with Jane Birkin - Je T’aime…Moi Non Plus (The Good Thief) [4:23]
06. Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (Mermaids) [2:36]
07. Chris De Burgh - The Lady in Red (Working Girl) [4:06]
08. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert) [3:17]
09. Wasis Diop - Everything (…Is Never Quite Enough) (The Thomas Crown Affair) [4:33]
10. Brenda Lee - I’m Sorry (Casino) [2:37]
11. The Putters - Only You (Hearts in Atlantis) [2:39]
12. Sugababes - Too Lost In You (Love Actually) [4:11]
13. Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle with You (Reservoir Dogs) [3:23]
14. The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreaming (Forest Gump) [2:38]
15. Goran Bregovic - Tango (Le Temps des Gitans) [3:58]
16. Mama Cass - Dream A Lit0tle Dream of Me (French Kiss) [3:11]
17. Mllla Jovovich and the MDH Band - Satellite of Love (The Million Dollar Hotel) [4:13]
18. Antonio Carlos Jobim - Insensatez (Lost Highway) [2:56]
19. Texas - I’ll See It Through (Love Actually) [4:05]
20. The Johnston Brothers - Hernando’s Hideway (Snatch) [2:31]
Время раздачи: Пн-Пт с 18:00 до 21:00 , Сб-Вс с 09:00 до 21:00
Поглощение/вытеснение
Только с согласия релизера
D0G